3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeRgEy6 24.01.20 02:40 pm

stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

can't pass the stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 fold anyone save I know how to press wasd but nothing happens 5 hours punched
112 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Pavlenko 24.01.20

doesn't help not one way, I downloaded a program press f1 to ass throws a rock then runs around in circles not one button works for a few seconds. and put hardly button the same garbage. Someone else's save game is not hunting.

i
igorklesarev 24.01.20

Anyone who wants to buy a joystick,can use the program hotkeyboardpro.I myself suffered with this Titan,but even so was able to record a sequence of keystrokes.program and record keystrokes, you can download it here https://yadi.sk/d/tHRAegUxiTcTF you Need to configure the capture on F or change in the recording of clicks on your button.When the stone is highlighted you should click With (if anything on her is not assigned) and Gabriel himself get caught and throw the stone.

i
igorklesarev 24.01.20

but why to throw stone is affected by the distance to Titan,I recorded a throw from a distance and you have to gradually get closer and did not check throw if the stone is left

S
Sova. 24.01.20

In order to drop the stone, you need to push the buttons ~PLANO~

M
Mad White Wolf 24.01.20

officer99
really working the trick with a macro) mouse Logitech G300

T
Tedi Bear 24.01.20

Write your secret passage now, 10-15 minutes. Early in the fight with the boss, put the traffic on 7-8-4-5( where 7вверх, 8вниз, 4влево, 5вправо!!! In that order.) Then after the Titan stomp my heels,he throws a stone, once the stone is highlighted, hold down the capture key and alternately press 7-4-8-5, twice, after the stone hits him in the chest, put the pause and change the controls on wasd. And break runes. So repeated each rune. Similarly passed the crow... so you don't have to run out and buy joy.... that's the whole secret. I hope you will too....

W
Wasabi.immortal 24.01.20

Held for 20-30 min MB.Stone throws easily.Exposed shot(capture) on the right hand.Catch the stone book.capture from prozhimaet WASDW.It is important for the Titan: for travel on a Titan, always hold the direction and press jump kN(irregular).If you do not jump, ALWAYS hold the capture button.Runes: 3 rune blow-2 jump down,keep the grip.Then 2 jump up 3 hits,2 jump down.Until it breaks.On 2nd rune shakes 6 TIMES!On the 3rd rune go 2 jump up(not down,very important).On the 4th rune(as broke), it is important time to press any button.

b
blackjo 24.01.20

Rebeat,the same problem,hit how it was written,but it falls,FALLS for 2nd day can't pass
Help mi pliz

M
Mama Stiflera 24.01.20

blackjo
For a long time already played, but I remember that this problem was solved by putting control to the mouse. WASD and the other channel twice in 50 attempts. The game on the gamepad, is not quite solves this problem. And so with the mouse, everything is easily obtained. The only thing is to constantly go into settings and change the control from mouse to keyboard, then to hold a series of strikes.

D
Dmitriy Zabaykalskiy 24.01.20

officer99
Thanks for the help!!!
Finally pass this game!!!)))

a
al2one 24.01.20

People! Catch the rescue(I have the stones catches the letter E in English) when the stone was made available for cross hold(do NOT LET go, HE will THROW) E as soon as Gabriel caught him once click WASDW and ready. WORKS 100% and no matter how far away the stone from you the main thing to take him down once and tap WASDW and he flies off. (I don't have time to be captured on the fly so a stones throw often:) ) IMPORTANT!!! frantically Tapan WASDW need not, calmly click, the main thing is not to make a mistake and not click, for exampleWADW.
PS why is no one on any forum is not wrote about the W at the end?(otherwise the circle will not close)

D
DJRoMuK 24.01.20

I4igoK
Guru!!!!!