3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeRgEy6 24.01.20 02:40 pm

stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

can't pass the stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 fold anyone save I know how to press wasd but nothing happens 5 hours punched
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

But what a pleasure when it finally strangle :)

K
Korvina 24.01.20

As the button on the floor to press in the laboratory on the keyboard?

N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

You need to hit the glove on the floor, depending on the layout, as I remember to hold block and when to get a direct hit.

N
Nikita Korobcov 24.01.20

elementary Watson...bendim wsad on zxcv , without RELEASING the tight GRIP PRE-zxcv (this means as soon as the stone lit up click capture and Dobbin zxcv) and neh to sing to pass the boss. thank you all, anything put it is not found in this article.

N
Nikita Korobcov 24.01.20

and Yes forgot to add , when bendite not poke zxcv , and zcxv

N
Nikita Korobcov 24.01.20

and when I hammer the boss, press zxcv

d
djparovoz 24.01.20

can't kill a Titan , with the keyboard ! there is a joystick but it does not work , I Nada on the button to fix (yeah)

M
METAL04 24.01.20

I4igoK
BLAGODARIU POMOGLO PROSHOL I UBIL UBLUDKA

Z
Zmey3109 24.01.20

Then the bird with the same features only more complicated.

Z
Zmey3109 24.01.20

Is also suffered from hours, as much as developers hate. I read the comments and developed the following system, then won in about 15 minutes. Untwist Persian permanent press ASDW, so that the fingers remember, and as soon as I fly up the rock, tight grip.

V
Virgill 24.01.20

In General, quickly press and change management is not necessary (as anyone), I'd been knocking about with him for over an hour, and it was easy. Need to get as close to Titan( but not falling fire stones) and grab a gem press the WASD keys safely and it works, but if to stay away, then perhaps the tips above will help. At long range I never came out)

R
ROMA131 24.01.20

anyone who has developed a real control freak!

m
mr.bolt 24.01.20

Ryuzake
cheat angina can

v
vladshkola 24.01.20

walked on the keyboard, too, at first thought a bug or something, I tried to quit like 50 times. Nothing changed in the key assignment, caught the rock and quickly U WASD several times. With 2-3 times it works, sometimes with the first. And that would kill him you can do once to throw, and then try not to fall off of it. After the break the runes, he tries to knock you off hand, just crawl back up or down from the runes. After his blunder illuminated the place where you can grab U and so on up to the head. Good luck!

V
Vitalik_newDev 24.01.20

Ryuzake
spasibo Bolshoe

D
Dangerosss 24.01.20

It is better not to play this game because it developed inept creature even management can't make a normal game controls, Xbox, ps3, not on PC. Here's how you can throw a stone into a Titan! If such inept management of the keys it would be better done on the mouse, and it would be easier passage.

l
lrddefender 24.01.20

need help! I bought a joystick DVtech js30, installed x360ce and I did everything what was in instructions, but the joystick is still not exactly working what to do? how to get to work in the Castlevania - Lords of Shadow? (joystick tested working!)
all this in order to just throw this ill-fated stone in titanium

1982rok 24.01.20

People,prompt as in the color laboratory in the green room,jump over the gap?Zadolbali already.Let go of the chain and do not reach.

o
officer99 24.01.20

People throwing stone I'm so solved the problem. Anyone have a mouse that supports macros, go to macro editor and edit an existing macro.(new to create my program refuses). Erase everything and write from scratch. press W, hold W press A. now let go of W and hold down A click on the S. A release hold down press S D, respectively. Let S, holding D press Release first W., then W. D - all correspond to one complete circle made by the thumb stick on the controller. Now save the macro and assign to any mouse button(I'm on the side of one appointed). Throwing stones with one click trouble-free, provided that when the stone glows need to keep the action key. I have F.

D
Dark Souls 24.01.20

I also here some time already steamed,the reaction is not fast,but I think it's me,so it seems,that especially came to read your review,in General my keyboard
E-Capture
wasd-movement Buttons
many times I have pushed that combination of wasd(Not going to lie,initially I pressed in that order WSAD) and all in vain,now, too, I think they say it's a bug,well my krivorukost also present,let's hope for a miracle,you do not want to download someone else's save,in General, if you will,the first thing to accomplish your goal in a comment