3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeRgEy6 24.01.20 02:40 pm

stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

can't pass the stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 fold anyone save I know how to press wasd but nothing happens 5 hours punched
112 Comments
Sort by:
t
theme11471 24.01.20

Ryuzake

Who does not understand English explain: 2 download file installed Autohotkey

Who such ж0п0рукий the script is written, and the EXE is not compiled. :)

R
Ryuzake 24.01.20

theme11471
I do not like - do not shake.

B
Bulletstorm777 24.01.20

Hello! I have tried almost all the variants described above,but nothing helped. Until he figured out what sequence to press the keys and it's more convenient just to put the grip on the side mouse button or mouse wheel,then as soon as he grabbed the stone to press 1 time ASDWA prietom second press on A little to keep all. Get it right first time. Good luck to everyone.

6363 24.01.20

Ryuzake
SPS all turned out. For all first, install Autohotkey, run-cutting, and then run castlevania.akh in the tray appears the icon H, then launch the game. As soon as the stone flies towards you, hold down e(or whatever you have infusion) while holding down f1 and you will succeed

z
zordok484 24.01.20

Bulletstorm777
3 days passed-it didn't work. then I found my way. first, understand what it means to the sorting buttons wasd(at the time of such pressing character in circles, like a dog its tail).realizing this proceed to phase 2, looking at the screen and actually cut into quarters. once you clearly see yourself running in circles(despite the buttons), catch and throw back the stone(constantly running from the moment when the Golem grabs the stone).to all who understand-good luck, personally I have a 20 -20 time turned out

b
boverd 24.01.20

maybe there is someone who is now in Chapter 8 I have the game deleted all sohraneniya,and all that I found on the net it's only 100% passed
if anyone is playing now in Chapter 8 since saves
sorry for bad Russian, I'm not from Russia

g
gift190581 24.01.20

Guys about Castlevania: Lords of Shadow the second Titan it's very simple pass you most likely are in a hurry buttons on the keyboard to press catch the stone presses W A S D W and all perfectly flies in titanium good luck to all!

B
Bulletstorm777 24.01.20

With a circular movement I agree,but please note at the moment of pressing on the ASDW keys
Gabriel is not completely and almost completing the circle, it is too early releases the stone,which is why you need to click on A second time,chtoy to complete the circle completely and make it happen. Has anyone tried mark this,all the combination I wrote above. Good luck

S
Siders1959 24.01.20

Hello! To obtain immortality is the website is the first cheats for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, which will give you a huge advantage in the game. This trainer has a few functions, but they are very good.

[*] F1 - invincibility (immortality)
[*] F2 - get lots of daggers. Even after clicking this button, you'll earn 200 experience for each kill

Now let's talk about how to install this cheat trainer:

Free download at the link above -----> Copy all the files in the folder with your game -----> Enable trainer -----> After that go to your game -----> now press any of the above keys to obtain the corresponding effect.

http://sky-cheats.ru/load/chity_dlja_prochikh_igr/trejnery_chity_dlja_castlevania_lords_of_shadow_ultimate_edition/10-1-0-120

V
VOFFKAV 24.01.20

Siders111 - is there a website

Wow! Know that here on this site all is - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/castlevania_lords_of_shadow/

t
templar573 24.01.20

for those who nothing helped! I, as the fingers are not very fast,
your method has developed.
after Titan stamped his foot, before throwing the stone, came out in the control settings.
it changed the layout of the motion is w ( which is up ) put f (get layout movement in one line )
that is, the asdf and there is no need to bend the fingers on the keyboard trying to make a circle. catching stone set key u.
went to the game, Titan threw a stone now on the keyboard as the piano was just a finger in the line of asdf asdf asdf asdf and pressed on u
all the stone flew the first time. on again in the menu the default layout and you climb on a Titan, it took me about five minutes and all. have a nice day ! (non-standard approach is the best)

a
ademco 24.01.20

Here is the save game after the Titan in the 2nd Chapter. Tablet SKIDROW. http://f-bit.ru/224577

g
gift190581 24.01.20

Stuck in vampire castle are unable blood Laberinto quickly to miss no time from gavalomouri

G
Grodis 24.01.20

Strange, I titanium fast for 1 time. True, he got me off 3 times, right after the 1 time I manage to press WASD. Suffered about 5 minutes.

D
DarkAngel2 24.01.20

for those who nothing helped! I, as the fingers are not very fast,
your method has developed.
after Titan stamped his foot, before throwing the stone, came out in the control settings.
it changed the layout of the motion is w ( which is up ) put f (get layout movement in one line )
that is, the asdf and there is no need to bend the fingers on the keyboard trying to make a circle. catching stone set key u.
went to the game, Titan threw a stone now on the keyboard as the piano was just a finger in the line of asdf asdf asdf asdf and pressed on u
all the stone flew the first time. on again in the menu the default layout and you climb on a Titan, it took me about five minutes and all. have a nice day ! (non-standard approach is the best)

Of all the ways this proved to be most effective. Proven experience

R
Ruslan Gornostaev 24.01.20

I play on the keyboard and in the puzzle on the balcony instead kompowsky keys displays the keys from a prefix. The keys on the keyboard at the moment of solving the puzzle is not working. How to be?

N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

This is where the balls need to drop? I have worked, just not immediately found.

R
Ruslan Gornostaev 24.01.20

Decided balls drop space

N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

It's like someone, I like the space unit :)

s
senya639 24.01.20

when the Titan throws the rock hold the CAPTURE(default U) and start consistently push WASD,WASD ,releasing the CAPTURE(default U) as soon as hooked, stone