3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeRgEy6 24.01.20 02:40 pm

stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

can't pass the stone idol Titan in Chapter 2 fold anyone save I know how to press wasd but nothing happens 5 hours punched
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
PashOkUA 24.01.20

Very long suffered with this boss, it is not thought to rearrange the buttons move the arrows, i.e. the left hand I press U and click on the right arrow, after that, it became almost from the first to throw a stone at him and got him for 15 mins And developers, for such a curve, it is necessary to sit at their game and forced her to walk on the keyboard! Maybe then at least the second part normally ported

m
mirade 24.01.20

What you need to press on your controller to grab the crystal, and stab him in the head?

D
DeSpUt666 24.01.20

Guys a question! After I got the Titan stone, got the glove and everything, at the beginning of the 3rd Chapter I have to jump over the chasm, like I can't do it..and werewolves are no big...question....something I have found that I'm able to fly or jump, tell me, if so, where to return?

z.you figured out

I
ItaliDen4ik 24.01.20

Need help!When finish it,I pokazyvaetsya these circles!What you need to najimat to finish????

D
DeSpUt666 24.01.20

ItaliDen4ik
the circles should be, then push kick

L
Lexx77 24.01.20

Sharpened under the console and joystick, even with the hotkey does not always work out, so not Krivolapov business...

G
Grey1488 24.01.20

ItaliDen4ik
when the circle closes another circle and then press the corresponding key.

N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

Anyone can reap, the main thing is the timing.

d
dito-ezid 24.01.20

please tell me I forgot which button activates the crystal? thanks in advance!

V
VadimGold 24.01.20

dito-ezid
in the control settings look

k
knifeman 24.01.20

DarkAngel2
registered specifically to say thank you! damn, finally passed it your way only helped.

G
GameUsersWM 24.01.20

He is now on this mission horror. Pain in the ass

523525 24.01.20

the problem with the shutdown buttons in the tester

H
Hisant 24.01.20

If possible, find some controller and install a program to emulate a xbox, if you have a different joystick. This boss is not the one who will have to fight, and the Joss is done on one-two-three.

R
Rostik Drehlis 24.01.20

people throw off someone saves with the passage of the idol titanium and then I do not have enough nerve I'd be very grateful

D
Destro123 24.01.20

PI---n present threw that rock
he knocked the Titan is a black knight
fit to clutch razochkov 5 pressed near his fucking legs to get caught and screw
honestly people who put management a complete moron whose brain instead of cobblestone

D
Destro123 24.01.20

and I can't understand why after I went to the Titan it is located only across the map running around as a baby for Lollipop

D
Destro123 24.01.20

would like to advise the person who set up the keyboard for this game to start it instead of the funnel
put the keys in push posledovatelnosti Opredelenie as for example the rebound obrona

N
NightHawkreal 24.01.20

On Titan sometimes and he gets time to come up, I because of this the fight was restarted.

S
Set Raa 24.01.20

horseradish understand how to throw, sense at all to suffer ..