3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 08:05 pm

Help with quests on the island of the blood moon (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1. The forgotten and the damned - was marked on the map archive (just a wreck and nothing is there),the horn (so the canopy make the sword) and 3 statues (as they move/activate?)
2. Monster hunter - is it worth it to kill your lawyer if you have already hit the tree?
3. Family business - exactly where on the island to find the second part of the sword?
4. The mysteries of the blood moon - found a letter (someone wants something from the tree) and the Lawyer says to leave the island,what to do next?

Three altars Adelle -
found in the monastery forest near hell huge
found near alfisti camp near 4 deer
and where is 3?
that broke my head with these 5 quests....help pliz
101 Comments
Sort by:
d
dillannox 25.01.20

The island of the blood moon: first go to the ruins in the South-East, where the hatch is covered, it is necessary to dig, then the archive gets. In the archive, in one of the cabinets we have to find the book the taming of the sacred fire, read its elf. To apply Ghost vision and talk to the Ghost librarian. At the far end on the pedestal of the shards of the sword (quest family business). Then go to the statues and elf poked in them, you receive the option, like sing serediny from the book :)) Under each of the statues - Luc. In 2 of the 3 dungeons to go in the back room (with the demons) have to fix the lever. Forge is needed for this. It is necessary to melt 2 of the lever from the silver ingots. 1 beside her, where he took 2nd, unfortunately, I do not remember. About the Lawyer - XS, had it for years, feeding the worms. About the altars - the same. I really found all 3, but what to do - XS, the quest hangs.

S
Shkudi 25.01.20

dillannox
And if the party present elf - where to get?)

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Honestly - XS. I'm just sick of these quests take place, and found out that I need an elf, otherwise the type of language in the book not to disassemble. Maybe (but certainly not say) on the ship, on deck there is an aunt, a lizard, she can hire the Persians, try to talk to her.

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
thank you good people)
bullion found for a long time,they need something to prevent or blunt the horn to stick?
and where did you find the third altar, remember?
where to dig the hatch?like perception 22 but a handful have not found...
reforge the sword or chain on poehal?)
and what about the quest the secrets of the island of the blood moon?

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
in my 48 hours, the incentive for 3 days and for only the second Loka....I even Witcher 3 faster quests and locations opened up than here.I hate these games/tasks where give the quest and do/seek what you want,even without a hint in which direction to move

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Bullion stupid horn push 1. But, it seems to me, you first need to get into the dungeon and talk to the spirits, then it will be possible to produce leverage. 3rd altar.. damn, somewhere around the Driftwood (it was the city where the tavern, etc.), on the coast. How to log in, will try, or rather. Luke straight in the ruins where the box of files. I have the lizard from the bunch lit up. The sword and the Garda (the handle) to give Tyler (or whatever his name is), the quest will be completed. Well, you can not give (replica), the quest will still be completed. About the quest the secrets of... do not say anything - the hanging.

d
drag - fire 25.01.20

Shkudi
You can use Fanboy mask of disguise,if any.

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
damn I have the horns of elf with 22 perception may not find a bunch of where to dig...

R
Razsta007 25.01.20

I have the opposite,2 elf and I can't sing, even about the nature about the war no sense whatsoever.

d
dillannox 25.01.20

drag - fire
Exactly.

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Gryxa
3rd altar next to the statue-teleport Palladin Brighid, it is necessary through the river to go.

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
well, it's a forest where there are 3 deer found there)

d
dillannox 25.01.20

No. Gryxa
shit, that's right, ran by the Persians, and there are 3 deer, and 1 dead :))

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
well, this one found in the monastery woods,and 3 can't find)

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Found, just above North.
Spoiler

And the archive here. On this hatch the pile of earth was.
Spoiler

R
Razsta007 25.01.20

Turned out to be another Eltom need a book to read gg does not roll)))well the saves were there) and the selective man started again because of etogo))

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Gryxa
Hey, you know where to find the chest from the quest snake language". Potryndel lizard with a Salamander in the house Ryker. She said something about a flaming chest. But it's not the one in the cemetery between 2 heads that spew flames?

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
I pulled it out with telekinesis and opened it.quest and was left hanging....

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Gryxa
I'm probably clumsy asked.. this is about that case of the Salamander says or some other? Just I also already cleaned out.

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

dillannox
rather Yes than no,because the quest appears when you walk past the chest.
actually, I noticed that the quests are not updated immediately,sometimes after a battle,after 10-15 minutes (bought the game in steam)