3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 08:05 pm

Help with quests on the island of the blood moon (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1. The forgotten and the damned - was marked on the map archive (just a wreck and nothing is there),the horn (so the canopy make the sword) and 3 statues (as they move/activate?)
2. Monster hunter - is it worth it to kill your lawyer if you have already hit the tree?
3. Family business - exactly where on the island to find the second part of the sword?
4. The mysteries of the blood moon - found a letter (someone wants something from the tree) and the Lawyer says to leave the island,what to do next?

Three altars Adelle -
found in the monastery forest near hell huge
found near alfisti camp near 4 deer
and where is 3?
that broke my head with these 5 quests....help pliz
101 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wanamingosz 25.01.20

AinzOoalGown
well, I came to the skeleton, gave him 100 money - it moved me and all my boots are on the ground he laughs and my idiots die (( all

A
AinzOoalGown 25.01.20

Wanamingosz
XS,MB because I am a skeleton and swam normally but my elf is alive too,maybe he threw you out of the way.

M
Mr.Caduceus 25.01.20

AinzOoalGown
Wanamingosz
skeletons are not immune to the fog of death, and to get there you can use Bouncing skills to the destroyed bridge(apply spiritual vision).

A
AinzOoalGown 25.01.20

Mr.CaduceusО,thank you very much!

W
Wanamingosz 25.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
Oh )) thank you!

K
Kind Ram 25.01.20

dillannox wrote:
In the archive, in one of the cabinets we have to find the book the taming of the sacred fire, read its elf.
I have a GG gnome-noble-scientist is quite able to read the book and memorize the song. And he pumped a knowledge of the legends on 5, although the latter is probably not important. I think there should be a book with a song for a scientist to read.

I
Ivan Lebedev 25.01.20

dillannox
well, not the South East and North East. So in the South East, where sits the bride there card is

D
Demonenok83 25.01.20

Help with the quest * what the doctor ordered * or *the Mysteries of the red moon * can't find Dr. Deva , who is he anyway ? and where it is located ? in the quest, what he described to be in the ARKS ? ) Maybe someone knows , I would be grateful :)

d
dillannox 25.01.20

Demonenok83
The ARKS more soon, so forget about the Doctor yet.

A
Alex Sanguin 25.01.20

The people, somebody faced such an asshole that when you return to the ship when it is going to sail into ARKS, you start EVERYTHING on the ship to attack? All this Illness, Amila, Jean ( if they call). Here is a pancake for no reason at all. Incidentally, it is also started With Tarkin in the churchyard, when he gave the quest family matters and I went to chat with Rakara, back, and Tarkin from what the fuck attacked me.In General the help guys

k
krotofish 25.01.20

Wanamingosz
I'm at the broken bridge took place, there is an invisible platform where it is possible to be ported
I have this skeleton of the carrier later found

L
Letovsky 25.01.20

Not otkryvayutsya doors in the dungeons beneath the statues((,rychagi create one but then writes does not work,I do not notice it...th there they don't notice I XS.

S
Spartanez_86 25.01.20

Letovsky
Ghost vision is turned on , there the spirit must be

L
Letovsky 25.01.20

Spartanez_86
thanks,already guessed..but ESO the question..how to kill the demon of the gnome if he jumps every time my Persians..and in the end left alone with a demon inside and nothing happens(

z
zuboskal68 25.01.20

Filled up the skeleton of the carrier without too much thought, not mocked player)) to bring Down the armor and keep it in the knockout to portal in a fog of death. Took the bun and jumped on the broken bridge to the island. With a spade and dug up the archive, since the door no one saw (the shovel is in the churchyard, if that), took the book and sang the songs for the statues. And so on. The head smash and a time to sow, sometimes necessary, of course. Rakara cut down, by the way, also immediately, there is a lot he's got buns in the house. Without it teachers lack the source.

S
Spartanez_86 25.01.20

Letovsky
WELL, at the maximum of the first strike make and then kill his have to come out , voskresi immediately.

K
Kesti 25.01.20

where's the ring find Gareth?

V
Vanikp97 25.01.20

Kesti
It is necessary to kill the guy, the ring which he is looking for. Go to the South-East of the house Gareth. There's a big desert-oil location, the black gate or something like that. On the big rig will hang someone the guy with the ring.

V
Vanikp97 25.01.20

And who knows how to connect a strange artifact (sword) and debris from the island of blood moon (archive it)? I have the map there is a red box Location Tarkin in the churchyard, XS may be stabbed by accident. Who is he anyway? and the characters don't remember

V
Vanikp97 25.01.20

Found Tarkin on the ship. Don't know how but I missed the quest family matters but assembled parts of the sword. It is possible to activate? Tarkin did not issue