3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 08:05 pm

Help with quests on the island of the blood moon (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1. The forgotten and the damned - was marked on the map archive (just a wreck and nothing is there),the horn (so the canopy make the sword) and 3 statues (as they move/activate?)
2. Monster hunter - is it worth it to kill your lawyer if you have already hit the tree?
3. Family business - exactly where on the island to find the second part of the sword?
4. The mysteries of the blood moon - found a letter (someone wants something from the tree) and the Lawyer says to leave the island,what to do next?

Three altars Adelle -
found in the monastery forest near hell huge
found near alfisti camp near 4 deer
and where is 3?
that broke my head with these 5 quests....help pliz
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shkudi 25.01.20

Gryxa
Em and how to open it? with a pick or is there another way?

S
SeoManse 25.01.20

And what to do with the altar in the monastery woods?

A
Ayub_Black 25.01.20

dillannox
And what are these altars do not know? I just now all three of them found with the help of you (thanks by the way) but due to the fact that some quests I passed too early, I don't know what to give me these altars.
These altars help to go in the vault with the sphere in the cave on Black Copies, saying the combination of the statues?
I just went there to learn the combination and I had to kill there forever whether it was possible not to kill?

K
KaGHikOV 25.01.20

and who knows WHERE AND HOW to get the NAME BACK?? ON THIS ISLAND of the RED moon

S
Shefula 25.01.20

The name of the archdemon calling tree)
I have a gg - elf, all the hymns she sang, the more elves in the party there.
On account of the Luke - my perception was 24, lizard nifiga not see, in the end, went to find a shovel and stupid apply at check - in the second half came and dug up the damn sunroof - hour killed, too, to find him)

M
MilaMilka 25.01.20

KaGHikOV
Just learned it)) the archive there, on the island find the book, he tells the tale of the Elf, Deva, and the attempt of exorcism, and how she became a tree. Called her real name. We approach the tree in the center of the island, include a ghostly vision and communicate with him, and it calls the name of the demon

M
MilaMilka 25.01.20

But can knows, what's next on the quest, where to find everything-Deva, and where are the ARKS?)

G
Grarn 25.01.20

Maybe someone knows what happens to Garrett? After I gave him the ring he lost and the ship will not be refunded.

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

Grarn
it will be in the temple of the elves to fight with Alexander.when traveling by ship Illness say that we have forgotten it

r
rimoz 25.01.20

Guys, tell me where to find the elf. The team is only elf-undead, but he can't read apparently. A lizard ship with some zabagovanny, I choose the elf, and she told me one of the character gives...

R
Reydenshi 25.01.20

Gryxa
Where is the temple? Third hour looking for him.

s
sheikan 25.01.20

Reydenshi
On the nameless island. The next location is.

s
sheikan 25.01.20

rimoz
Reading is not an elf, any character with the tag the scientist.

R
Reydenshi 25.01.20

sheikan
I am now in the second act. Completed the quest to Gareth - gave him the ring. After that, he left, and where it now to search? On the ship it is not.

A
Anderwow 25.01.20

The door to the basement shelter Riker has anyone opened it? GG says no key no holes under it hinting at a mechanism found only mechanism eternal next in the closet activated and nothing he just turns around :D.

s
sheikan 25.01.20

Reydenshi
I say, go to the next location. The third act, if you will.

s
sheikan 25.01.20

Anderwow
The lever next to the mirror in the main room.

A
Anderwow 25.01.20

Reydenshi
2 times more of his kind will meet in the 2nd act, both times outside of the driftwood is the main town in the 2nd act: the 1st time it's a house he's inside with a friend, 2nd time will find it close to home his parents

A
Anderwow 25.01.20

sheikan
merci, and that these mechanisms don't know?)

s
sheikan 25.01.20

Anderwow
XS, decor of some kind.