3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 08:05 pm

Help with quests on the island of the blood moon (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

1. The forgotten and the damned - was marked on the map archive (just a wreck and nothing is there),the horn (so the canopy make the sword) and 3 statues (as they move/activate?)
2. Monster hunter - is it worth it to kill your lawyer if you have already hit the tree?
3. Family business - exactly where on the island to find the second part of the sword?
4. The mysteries of the blood moon - found a letter (someone wants something from the tree) and the Lawyer says to leave the island,what to do next?

Three altars Adelle -
found in the monastery forest near hell huge
found near alfisti camp near 4 deer
and where is 3?
that broke my head with these 5 quests....help pliz
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deox88 25.01.20

dillannox
I have such trouble went under the statue of the inserted lever press unite says the unknown object and kui like to be :????(EB^chii mouth had that the person would have established that-for racism!!!)type elves and snakes are so stupid that stick out of the lever can not paste....

D
Deox88 25.01.20

dillannox
2 a bar of silver right in the basement of the lever 1 of the vases, even at the beginning, too, somewhere picked up but not on the island

R
Roachen 25.01.20

The murder-obsessed dwarf on the island of the blood moon, come out a demon, and after his death, imposes a permanent obsession for one of my heroes. How is it to be?

D
Deox88 25.01.20

Roachen
I did not have.... I'm on classic play

S
Shoora_lovely 25.01.20

Deox88
out the current lizard to unlock, all the rest were in a stupor

A
Artrein 25.01.20

Roachen
To kill the hero or to bring to the state 5% of HP somewhere. After that, the demon vyplyvet and beat it again. After that he again gets into your and repeated so until he dies.

A
Andreyka_05 25.01.20

Roachen
Could a dwarf not to kill, but each time Gil. From it a demon will come out (somewhere here on the forum wrote that it practically).

A
Artrein 25.01.20

Andreyka_05
I he never got out until it was released.

E
Emitent 25.01.20

Gryxa
dIABLO 3 you, it's simple)))

M
Mr.Caduceus 25.01.20

Roachen
Bay long-range attacks(and mills) and all the rules, the people and where are the quests Lowes and SIBIL in the 2nd act?

D
Dunodain 25.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
Quest Lowes in the 2nd act is performed through the Find him (man-demonology walking on the shore of the monastery woods) -> kill the Lawyer on the island Krvavi of the moon -> back to jaanu and hold a ceremony -> to drag him to the ship
Sevilla in the 2nd act: Potresti with the disguised lone wolf on the 2nd floor of the tavern (don't remember the name, but not missing, he's in a rich room with 2 blockheads) -> to get to the sawmill (to the right of the Island of the blood moon) and potresti and kill the leader of the wolves -> free elf, and brought with her in the elven camp.

D
Dunodain 25.01.20

MilaMilka
This is the 4th Act. Simply put, before the ARKS even as far as China...

D
Dunodain 25.01.20

Well, explain to me how to clear (or what you can do?) that damn tree on the Island of the blood moon.

M
MilaMilka 25.01.20

Dunodain
Yes, I've already been there) Thank you! And clear - just kill the demon doctor in the ARKS)

D
Demonarh 25.01.20

Stole the book with the hymn of the house of the demon hunter

M
Mahagovka 25.01.20

the name of the book in which you need to know the name of the tree?

A
AinzOoalGown 25.01.20

Guys,help me with the island of blood moon crossed with the skeleton on the boat talked to my lawyer got kicked and decided to return via fast travel area does NOT ACTIVATE the altar of wandering the island when he returned he saw that the skeleton is not on this side of the river to cross don't know how the island now,tell me what to do?

A
AinzOoalGown 25.01.20

Do

W
Wanamingosz 25.01.20

AinzOoalGown
bro, how are you with a skeleton swim? my team arrives and they immediately dies ((( how to get on this island?!

A
AinzOoalGown 25.01.20

Wanamingosz
On the screen where I'm supposed to be selec gondolier he will carry you and your team only
don't forget to activate the altar on the island before you can complete the quests and get away with it and you will be like I can run and ask what to do where the skeleton now.