3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzliereba 26.01.20 04:12 pm

Lance is a villain or a psycho? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

what do you think who is lance - villain or crazy?
107 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night Light 26.01.20

Psychokiller

F
FucQ 26.01.20

Normal guy in the past, dragged the brother of Victor Vance in organised crime, a drug addict, but put Tommy Vercetti in 1986 due to fear of the mafia family Forelli, in particular in front of Sonny. You can also take in the fact of the following bases: a good share of the money, which according to his idea had to fall from the Forelli family, which in turn will take it all the Vercetti and of course kill the new drug Lord of Vice City. Also likes to indulge in alcohol.
PS: by the way his favorite clothes - a suit. In 1984 he was blue, but in 1986, white. She likes powerful motorbikes and Infernus. Natural white colour. Indeed, in 84-m destroyed his car, as I remember, bikers. In a drunken stupor and had brother Vic to save a worthless lens.

G
GTAA915 26.01.20

crazy looks like

A
Anna V. 26.01.20

super-villain..., Boo. he's the anti-cloak.

F
FucQ 26.01.20

I think you should not talk about Lance Vance don't know all of his destiny and history. I mean GTA VCS.

D
DarkPhoenix994 26.01.20

crazy

N
Night Light 26.01.20

Dear dear sentinel, please read this article before you bear such nonsense: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/art/132344/ ! To read them all to you.

d
dzliereba 26.01.20

well, evil is if he became evil after his brother's death. he didn't even forgive Tommy that he like humiliated in front of friends. and that's why he betrays him and wants to kill.

well as for about a psycho... death of his brother affected his psyche. seemed strong was weak... even thought the note Tommy was the humiliation was not able to be his friend the more that Tommy was a major... his only chance was to kill Tommy and return to the old life...

well, I'm interested in what you think

A
Andrew Z 26.01.20

No, he's not crazy. Villain - Yes.

d
dzliereba 26.01.20

or do you justify it or not?

F
FucQ 26.01.20

Crystal D aka Dr._WEB
Many dear, if You don't remember or don't know what ortho Dogg admitted this story invalid, because VCS does not have?

W
Wast46 26.01.20

Yes he tembolee in visiti stories Victor was involved in criminal business. and Diaz in visiti killed him

j
just_think72 26.01.20

For me he is not crazy - he is a traitor.

S
Sanjar Kaharov 26.01.20

crazy or crazy grudges

K
KroSSSovock 26.01.20

I think it is normal. Himself Tommy's fault that lance betrayed him. He didn't share with him money that were promised.

F
FucQ 26.01.20

Liberty KroSSSovock
+1
Lance constantly heard phone calls where lance kept bugging one of the inhabitants of its share, was angry.

A
Anna V. 26.01.20

Lance constantly heard phone calls where lance kept bugging one of the inhabitants of its share, was angry.
just lens climb popered batko in hell.in General he's just a villain, but not crazy

A
Agent Mstitel 26.01.20

He lives in Vice city-a city ruled by money. Realizing this, he behaves accordingly - no concept of honor in Vice city and there was not only to make money and survive. And in this pursuit, lance is no worse and no better than others.

C
CutToSleep 26.01.20

Dear dear sentinel, please read this article before you bear such nonsense: forums.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/art/132344/ ! To read them all to you.

Fanfiction in the plot of the series is not included, as well as fashion.
Especially from the point of view of VSS's all right.

E
Egor_Pskov 26.01.20

Lance is the lance Vance Dance!