3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzliereba 26.01.20 04:12 pm

Lance is a villain or a psycho? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

what do you think who is lance - villain or crazy?
107 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 26.01.20

Had been you in his place, as Tommy him cents gave, you would have ran like a lamb to the enemy.

s
super altair 26.01.20

more of a villain than the psycho

s
shenako 26.01.20

When they had a fight(when Diaz was robbed and killed)can saetova?Tommy has as much power as lance, he did just the right hand,Yes you can(he's not a villain is not crazy just a very poor guy)...:-(((

J
Johnson94 26.01.20

Lens - minator

L
Lightninggg 26.01.20

And what is crazy? He's just a traitor.

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 26.01.20

I'm not the first who said it in this thread, but before you judge lance remember how Tommy himself was stretching the time, not to give him his share. And generally somehow strange it turns out - they both killed Diaz, but the estate with the land, the gang and all the money went Vercetti and lance in that situation, the maximum that have got so is the moral satisfaction from revenge for his brother's death. In General, on the one hand he acted treacherously, that sold Sonny, on the other, the Scam was high on Vercetti, the money should give on time. Lance has no such thing as mafia code of honor (which has Tony Montana), he just lives by the rules of business (and business only 1 rule: eat or be eaten) and gears for those who have money. And what about the crazies, Ken Rosenberg at first view, to say that lance is a sociopath.

T
Till Lindermann... 26.01.20

Dwayne from Vice-City in

C
Carbon8909 26.01.20

Just a traitor

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.01.20

I would not say that he is a villain or a psycho.He was ready for the money to do anything,he's a jerk!!!

K
Kostya 45 26.01.20

Many justify Lantz but no one remembered that he once saved.

A
Alex Mahone 26.01.20

I would not say that he is a villain or a psycho.He was ready for the money to do anything,he's a jerk!!!
The only thing I think lance would never do, it wouldn't sell for the money brother. Though he is often plagued by Vick during the events of Vice City Stories, but to sell his own brother for the sake of money is disgusting too. Even for lance.

D
Dwayne from Vice-City 26.01.20

Kostya 45 about this I agree

K
Kostya 45 26.01.20

Yeah, that's in every GTA 3 series betrayal

a
at-400 26.01.20

Vile traitor and all!

M
Mak93Rus 26.01.20

Lance Vance Dance.... how I ohrenel when he betrayed me. He's an ass!

D
DarthPanther 26.01.20

And I feel sorry for him... How much he has achieved thanks brother... think about it, from whom Tommy rescued lance? From Dias. What was the last words of Diaz in VSS? Because of you this city will be my American dream came true! he said to Victor. And what we have after 2 years? Vik's death at the hands of whom? Diaz! It seems to me that after his death the Lens are really crazy. He so was not always adequate in their decisions, and now even more so almost out of control. He took revenge on Diaz, but after he tugged with giving shares of the lance, probably younger Vance thought he would throw and kill. And somehow it seems to me that it would be... But lance made a good move, launched a preemptive strike, but made a grave mistake - he believed Sonny. Would game Vice city - Alternatives story for lance, and we would see how bad it would have been Tommy, vel he worked for 15 years at Sonny and was well acquainted with the world of crime. And lens - lens only two years had his little drug Empire, did not know all the details, and without Vick he wouldn't be able to continue normally edit it.

A
Alex Mahone 26.01.20

He took revenge on Diaz, but after he tugged with giving shares of the lance, probably younger Vance thought he would throw and kill. And somehow it seems to me that it would be...
It is not excluded, considering that in the future, Tommy spat on Rosenberg and sent him to drug treatment in Fort Carson, and even after phone calls it did not respond. Although Ken was with Tommy until the end. Let him a coward, but did not turn away from Tommy even once throughout the game. They have further gone wrong is unknown. We developed not shown. Maybe Tommy got everything he wanted, and he began to spit on Rosenberg, given that he specifically already I was hooked. Thus, Vercetti and decided it was time to send him somewhere away, for example for treatment, which he did. So maybe he would do with lance at the time, and maybe Vice versa, would make him his right hand. Who knows. But lance definitely wouldn't like this situation. In any case, already with serediny game, it was clear that their friendship will not last long. So it happened in the final. And the fact that lance confided in Sonny, I agree is stupid. I bet Forelli immediately got rid of it, if they managed to whack Tommy.

a
at-400 26.01.20

Totally agree with you!

G
GTAsan23 26.01.20

he is a real... bomgar-loshara-psihologica))))

M
MC_Black 26.01.20

He's just a junkie. After all, if he were normal he wouldn't drugs from a helicopter into the sea to drop