3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzliereba 26.01.20 04:12 pm

Lance is a villain or a psycho? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

what do you think who is lance - villain or crazy?
107 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night Light 26.01.20

not cut well and you had to kill lance if Yes then after what mission
Will, this is the last story mission of the game. Before that, lance will call on the phone and say something like we Have a serious problem Tommy. Come.

D
Dark Corsair 26.01.20

GTA: Vice City > lance - villain or crazy?

Lance drunk! If he didn't get drunk and was able to think properly,he would have never betrayed Tommy! (Remember his constant calls Tommy You do not respect me! Do not find a partner! I entered you in this little town! and so on (Remember one of the missions at the Vercetti mansion where lance got drunk and couldn't even go to work.) The trouble with lance is that he thought he can become a boss like Tommy,and this ruined lance.

S
Sonic_x99 26.01.20

Yes

d
dzliereba 26.01.20

and you know what's going on? lance one call, said that even his brother laughed at him... maybe he killed Diaz not just revenge but also for his wealth.

d
dzliereba 26.01.20

Dark Corsair
,,you call it rasberry?,, these words will not forgive lance Tommy in the mission , fighting in a bar is you mean?

D
DevIL667eXe 26.01.20

both and you can without bread))

A
Alex Mahone 26.01.20

Lance is an ordinary man, like everyone, but with its own quirks. And pricey everyone has.) Lance is a villain? And why not. Show me who in the Gta of the protagonists not evil. As far as I know almost every Persian in the series is the villain for doing a lot of bad shit to the company. The truth is the exception among the characters, but this is not so important. So Yes, lance is a villain, just as any other Persian Gta series. Psycho is he? Well, it's unlikely. Even though he happen to some pripadki along the way through the Story Line, though, when people despair and drunk, he is capable of many things. He needs someone to vent and to Express what he was thinking. Therefore, the behavior of the lance there is nothing mental bad. He is the same person as we are. Only in the virtual world.

A
AlSar 26.01.20

Alex_Mahone
again you're right
it is necessary to add
Lance over to those who are stronger, i.e. Forelli

F
FucQ 26.01.20

Still lance to 1984, he was a real hick. Wore huge ugly glasses. But that all changed when he contacted an undercover COP Brian Forbes. Because with him and they took 20 kg of coke, which later, in 1986, the Vance brothers sold these same drugs mafia Forelli with Vercetti. (the initial roller GTA Vice City). Since they took possession of the money.

C
Carbon8909 26.01.20

A traitor and a lunatic

C
Chelovek Umelyy 26.01.20

Asshole, bitch, idiot... need I go on?

K
Kostya 45 26.01.20

Lance isn't evil.
Lance is not a psycho.

HE GAND*N !

V
Vi.RuS 26.01.20

DImONeLLa
Yes...

H
Hekit 26.01.20

Lance personality :D

K
Kostya 45 26.01.20

GAND*onska personality :)

D
Demonic Wolf 26.01.20

Ahahaha 111 as you smeschno

D
DeathShaitan 26.01.20

Lance is a traitor!

e
e_49 26.01.20

crazy!

M
Mercedes Cortez 26.01.20

Lance is not a psycho, and just not honest people. just a traitor and a villain.

s
shenako 26.01.20

It is a complete bastard!!!!!I a hundred times to kill,kill and kill!