3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzliereba 26.01.20 04:12 pm

Lance is a villain or a psycho? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

what do you think who is lance - villain or crazy?
107 Comments
Sort by:
X
XAKEP 8 26.01.20

he decided that Tommy him too small a share of highlights. kept secret for it was evil and therefore a villain, and the arrival of Sonny freaked out and went crazy

S
Shshshmel16.3_7 26.01.20

And I think that lance and Sony from the beginning at the same time. Perhaps it was so. Sony and brothers Vance agreed to the deal. Then she fell, and Vic Vance soaked people Diaz. And then lance decided with the help of hands Tommy to take revenge on Diaz. He met him in the alley after Tommy killed the cook. When at the end of this mission, Tommy and lance arrived at the hotel lance said: I'll see what I can dig up, I'll be watching you and Tommy. How did you know his name? It may be that he was told Sony... Then they both killed Diaz. But in the end everything is clear, lance betrayed Tommy, a shootout and a happy ending for Tommy.

M
MC_Black 26.01.20

If lance was smart, he found out that the developers are going to kill him and fled from the city, then he is a psycho

.International. 26.01.20

The villain-S.

S
Semen4life 26.01.20

His villain will not call...
He got my brother in trouble,Sold best friend....

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Fuck lance the money!!! Lance - all drawn to blue (purely for his behavior in the game). Remember, he is all the time we were just heard and said phrases like: Kiss me. When the main character has ignored all of these smacking, len with anger and betrayed him :))) Gay! They're so treacherous, when nobody shares their loubouti! :)))

a
at-400 26.01.20

Helena No4ka
Lance Vance is gay???
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

T
TML 26.01.20

Helena No4ka
XDDD

and on the subject of lens-a traitor and a lunatic. To wet such it is necessary :)

H
Helena No4ka 26.01.20

Why are you laughing? He's always smacking us? So anxious :)))

G
GTAman 26.01.20

First of all, lance is a magnet attracting trouble. In VSS this is even more evident than in the sun. Whatever the case with him, some kind of trouble.

C
CutToSleep 26.01.20

Lance is a cool dude. And he's a villain and crazy.

a
at-400 26.01.20

Lance is crazy, and that's it!

T
Tovarisch Kote 26.01.20

An impulsive person.

P
Palmont 26.01.20

If not passed VCS one could say that the lens just a NIT, but knowing all events, why he became such a not dare, it is just as said above, one big trouble.

a
at-400 26.01.20

And how lance Vance was in GTA VSS?

R
RPGeshNIK 26.01.20

Lance is a villain or a psycho?

Not a hindrance)) He's just corrupt.

G
GTAman 26.01.20

And how lance Vance was in GTA VSS?
Crank with the letter M.

a
at-400 26.01.20

GTAманъ
Crank with the letter M.
What do you mean?

G
GTAman 26.01.20

Vick was involved in questionable dealings that went wrong.

a
at-400 26.01.20

Now I understand why lance crazy.