3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matfey 01.02.20 03:28 pm

Russia.

The theme is designed to Express their attitudes towards a specified country. The beginning – see "the point of all this watch"

Will respond to the words of the third of March at 8 o'clock 19 minutes in the aforesaid earlier topic.

Cyrus. Your reference is a lie. With the same success we can talk about the end of Russia in the thirteenth century, seventeenth, early eighteenth, in 1905. It would be interesting to know, based on what Your impressions about the history of Russia.
144 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 01.02.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreatVV
03.03.06 12:13
We were spending to support Ukraine's low gas prices of about $ 3 billion a year. And then Russia will not name the generous soul?

And You can therefore buy the loyalty of Ukraine to itself...???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreatVV
03.03.06 14:11 2 Raptor
I agree completely. Russia will rule the world and so I'm taking another, more cool title

Dreaming... although the name could change...let's Say now this piece of Land will be called - Alcoholed...

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

PLAYSHNER
What it mean?
Pessimists are not invited!!!!
Reptiles, too

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

duck it like Ukraine, that expresses its power ;)

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 01.02.20

---->>>>GreatVV
Pay no attention to the Bald... this is a local piece of the big-smelly-world-shit.

D
DETRIX 01.02.20

GreatVV
you read http://www.usatruth.by.ru/rossijaindex.htm

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

Detrich, well, why would you be so embittered abroad. Are YOU a skinhead. Interesting site, but no more. Infa old and more than half the facts is just fueling the American skinheads and russofobii.
And no do not enslave!!!
A raw materials appendage we definitely will not!

Here's a new idea. Let's talk about the Russian armed forces. About his future, past and present

A

Armed forces is the armed forces?...

D
DETRIX 01.02.20

Blah think about it.
Although you can still small.

G
GEF24 01.02.20

Russia - our sacred power,
Russia - our beloved country
A mighty will, great glory-
Yours forever... blah-blah-blah

And what is the topic? In relation to Russia? Gud veri Gud...

A

2 DETRIX
Hami...

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Russia never enslaved? As a patriot of my country, Yes! Of course Russia is a Great Power, an American(or any other country) nepodsilu will be to cope with us. We have the most powerful weapon not, and the power of the People and the Will, and indeed they helped in the fight against the Nazis, because we believed they can win.
It's better to not win the war, and diplomacy... and the correct moves relative to America.

M
Mal1k 01.02.20

Russia is our sacred power,
Russia is our favourite country
Mighty will, great glory
Your property...
To all who sang...!!!!!!!!!!!!

U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

We won not so much will, how much quantity. And if you count the number of alcoholics in our country, what can we talk about willpower?

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

2 Soldier
Yeah you're right.
2 Dietrich
Flood
Yes, I'm still small, and let them I'm still in school, but not in this case. it has not made on me impression because I'm smart. I continually take a place on the city Olympic games is not below 10, including literature which I hate.
The point here is that I'm still punk and I'm not suffering and I hate skinheads. Because I'm not a Chav, and a real punk. I respect all the ideals of classic punk. Say the word I never WENT TO ANY PUNK CONCERT, but I'm the coolest punk in the neighborhood. I do not believe in authority, not afraid of me. But adopted me all around respect: and a couple of rappers and a couple popsovikov, of course, and all punk. At me even the local skins will NILESAT, although they usually go for 5-6 people, and I, as a true punk, get one.
What I'm saying? And besides, what would you understand the radicalism in our time will not help. Another couple of years and for skins vozyatsya specifically.
I wrote that we lost almost completely the generation of the 90. Since you are included, you also lost for the country. And therefore you not as will not help her!!!
Come learn and invent a hyperspace engine. Then our country will be the coolest!
The end of the flood
2 ALL
Well, here are a couple of thoughts about the sun.
Cheers mates. Our troops a new form. All who watched yesterday Time saw her. Want shaped like a mountain hand. 140 000 kit and it was developed together with mountain climbers, and it's cool!!!

Our military are more cool than others! We have the best form!!

PS. And we have a new diet

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Amount?! Yes povsemu the country of 30 mil.killed, your and in the time of the siege of Leningrad were saved from starvation by number? And defending Stalingrad, too, the number of affected?

U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

If we talk about the war as a whole, it is a number. Meat, if you prefer, bloody meat. And these 30 million proof.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

no of course I can't say the number is not affected in the war nor any role, just will was very valuable.
Come passed this topic, I was wondering if (if) you will start on world 3 and will be 2 warring camps Russia-America,then whose side will China take?

F
F3nix 01.02.20

and how does the new form?(well, finally my dream has come true that nebylo those silly forms)

U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

The confrontation between Russia vs. USA is no longer relevant. Russia is not the one that was in Soviet times, the army is weakened, the amount of military equipment was reduced, in the armies of the teach more bullying than military training. I would say this: first, China will eat Russia and then the United States.

A

I'm sure your pessimistic predictions did not materialize