3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matfey 01.02.20 03:28 pm

Russia.

The theme is designed to Express their attitudes towards a specified country. The beginning – see "the point of all this watch"

Will respond to the words of the third of March at 8 o'clock 19 minutes in the aforesaid earlier topic.

Cyrus. Your reference is a lie. With the same success we can talk about the end of Russia in the thirteenth century, seventeenth, early eighteenth, in 1905. It would be interesting to know, based on what Your impressions about the history of Russia.
144 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imenem Ostashkovca 01.02.20

Soldiers, do not equivocate. Straight face ask to stick to the argument. And if you carefully, you will see that I support the Muslim world, not the USA. I wrote like that I recognize as America plunges into crisis... Social, essno, and hence with all its consequences.

M
Matfey 01.02.20

Write a few misconceptions, some mentioned earlier in this thread.
1. Russia is a great country. (can you say Empire!)
2. The same life – goal of communism. (if you Knew this ideology, this would not have written.)
3. The most terrible war – with terrorism.
4. Stalin is evil. (very controversial at least. The Europeans leveled fascism and communism, Stalin and Hitler. Do not be like them, don't be apologists for lies and deceit. Learn the history, consider ideology, then compare and write.)
5. A raw materials appendage, we will not. (although maybe so, soon the resources we have will end! And without raw material appendage not to be.)
6. USA will eat Chinese Russia (the Struggle of the US and China is not intended as the winner USA)
7. Forecast of China's expansion are not justified.
8. The Chinese we will be bombed with nuclear weapons. (and they'll take pity on us?)

I can blame the fact that I'm not a patriot. But I feel a patriot, not those who shout "we are fine, and whoever does not agree is not a patriot". A patriot is someone who exposes the shortcomings of his country, like a boil, which you must first open and then heal.

And most recently, the horrors that you describe as the near future is actually already in the past. Some of you see it, but there is not enough. Russia – dying state. It will be interesting, I'll write about why.

G
Girla 01.02.20

Russia - great power! either it will be or none at all will not be. and if at the helm of this great country will be the people who neavidyat Russia, who put the stolen money here in America ( despite the fact that the local oligarchs are investing their money in the same America =\ ) , and fiercely hate their country, it is likely to be the second situation. And if the head of the country are the same puppets of the Americans in Georgia and Ukraine, and if the head will be the same drunken bastards like Yeltsin, who in a drunken delirium can ruin a great power, cut the border at live the brotherly peoples, to Storm the white house! and all the creatures things that hate us Americans just openly rejoice! clap, because our economy is falling apart, the great army, the number is reduced and many other things... the Main thing that there are still patriots that are willing and able to raise the country all the criteria, as did the bloody, but the great leader Stalin for 10 years ( 1931-1941) !

ps.I have started a very interesting subject US: history, politics, culture.. but what's the teacher! it's just Boh =) he lived very much in America, really hates her...a true patriot... obsuzhdaem mainly the relations between Russia and the United States, and generally a lot of discussion... very interesting to listen to him, such an experienced person foreign channels not kitsch interview which is in different international organizations, and that is not a problem to speak live with kandaliza rice :)
by the way, very good about all this and about Russia in particular, the newspaper writes Tomorrow .......

I

Matthew, support. I agree with you from beginning to end. Only ... the prophet can save us. And a new idea... the religion... the teachings... ?

M
Matfey 01.02.20

E. Toffler identified the Messiah complex, which is typical for most industrialized countries. I suggest you read "the Third wave".

I

I think the question of the Messiah is unnecessary, therefore, are not going to talk about it, although the topic is certainly interesting.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

2 Firepriest
the prophet this already. Who some of you know ;) part-time and decryption of the Bible and prophecies of Nostradamus. It is, by the way... (it's not me, if you thought of me :\)

2 Matthew
Stalin is evil. (very controversial at least. The Europeans leveled fascism and communism, Stalin and Hitler. Don't be like them..
you're right, the Europeans know THAT there is real communism.

A raw materials appendage, we will not. (although maybe so, soon the resources we have will end! But without raw materials appendage of not be.)
- heh Russia then? run out of resources? AXT

Russia – dying state. It will be interesting, I'll write about why.
- yeah, please write your opinion. Interesting... (although it is clear that I do not agree, but still..)

2 Girla
good to see you :)

Russia - great power! either it will be or even will be no
absolutely. This by the way applies to my post [03.03.06 17:55]

And if the head of the country are the same puppets of the Americans in Georgia and Ukraine, and if the head will be the same as Yeltsin drunk bastards...
- I agree, absolutely. Your vision coincides with mine.

M
Matfey 01.02.20

To close the subject leader will burn part of the head of the "Third wave" by A. Toffler.
"The complex mission, it is an illusion that we can somehow be saved, changed man upstairs.
Watching Second wave politicians stumble and mumble drunkenly chtog in connection with the problems that arose with the advent of the Third wave, millions of people, incited by the press, came to the only possible explanation of our woes: "the bankruptcy of leaders. If only on the political horizon appeared to be the Messiah and once again brought it all together.
This plea for power, courageous leader heard today, even from the most reasonable people, because the collapse of their familiar world, because their environment is more unpredictable, and their thirst for order, structure and predictability increases. So we hear what he wrote Ortega y Gasset in 1930-ies, when Hitler made his ascent: a cry rising like the howling of many dogs at the stars, imploring someone or something to take command."

All this he wrote in 1980.

G
Girla 01.02.20

A. Soldier
and Hello to you ) email ;)

well, the truth is that she's one, well it is not match then =)
in General, I was not interested to this policy, economy, relations... and then suddenly suffered :) magazines are even smart read now )
in General the Teaching is really light. and kill our news... what are they talking about? the bare facts and useless news? pffff =\

M
Matfey 01.02.20

On the thesis "Russia is a dying state."
You probably should not describe all the problems in the internal life of the state. Take yourself and consider socio-economic, cultural and political component. Was not scared? Well then, here's another thesis: every state is like a living organism seek to expand its influence, to spread itself and with others, to impose on other States its ideology to increase the territory, to be the most influential. (see F. Fukuyama) we Extrapolate all this to Russia. We are not seeking to expand the territory, we don't have "colleagues" (if you will – colonies, allies), and most importantly, we are not only unable to impose his ideology, we use the ALIEN IDEOLOGY (if you want to - alien). As you can see, organic and structural-functional theory clearly determine the further existence and death. Now throw in the current China and America, Europe and Asia, developing Africa and our internal problems, to that list I am too lazy... draw your own conclusions.

If your speech spoiled the mood and vision of the future, sorry. Asked for it.

Salvation is. But about it while I keep silence.

I

Even if there is salvation by means of ideological explosion, the economy is well, does not help. No, the quality of the labor force may poulet, but for everything else, alas, no. Only if the situation will change with alternative energy sources and nanotechnology... Then there will be a different story.

A

2 Matthew
This plea imperious, courageous leader heard today, even from the most intelligent people..
they feel a real approach of something very important. They'll get it right this time...

About the body and the desire to expand, forcing its will on neighboring countries.
This is the lot of those countries run by evil forces. A lot of you will call of the countries where the President is not subject to the influence of the devil? Now just such a country is Russia. God decided to restore order, once again (before that, well, for example, was Peter the First...)... no, it's not the second and not the third coming, how could anyone think %)) no. Yet.
In General, my thought is clear? By the way, you can write the output as you understood my words. I'll check whether I understood or not... It is also by the way ;)

D
Demon1c 01.02.20

Matthew, did you do your speech spoil my mood. Well at least he wrote that salvation is. Actually not so bad, Russia is trying to solve its domestic problems and gaining credibility on the world stage(is the number of international visits by GDP).

A

GDP is as I understand it the President? ;)

D
Demon1c 01.02.20

It's his initials =)
And in General: GDP - Gross domestic product.

_
_DEUS_ 01.02.20

In my opinion, to talk about the fact that Russia ever again rises from the pit and will become a superpower, bessmyslennoe a waste of time.
Will never be a perfect state. However, no state in the world can be such that all its citizens were equally pleased. Throughout the history of the States were satisfied and dissatisfied citizens (who tend to order more). Take Russia (Russia, Russian Empire, Soviet Union and all its forms):
If someone says that the Soviet Union was good, stability was, we feared, etc... it's ridiculous!!!
Was good? For whom? As usual only for the economically ruling classes and the ruling elite was good, but for the bulk of naveleniya?
Was stability? Ever!!!! Stable sushestvovanie GOS-VA it is impossible in principle!!!
We feared? Maybe. But very short period of time. And perhaps fortunately. Because it is not known what would have happened if not for the disarmament and rapprochement between Russia and America (though relative)
And no state in the World cannot be called good or bad. Because many people have many opinions.
In Russia of our time (past and likely future) doesn't look like something to change. Always will be happy and there will always be those who accuse the government that it does not act in the interests of citizens in General and they're all freaks and jerks...
By the way, I also not quite happy with their current position, but if I become a successful and influential person, I really don't care what people think ( as well as our elite) and I will think only about their welfare.
And even now I don't care what will happen to Russia. Whole life ahead of me and I'll always know that my homeland on this earth, and who it will operate and how it doesn't matter.
As Zadornov said: Russia is the worst country in the World, but the World's best HOMELAND!!!

D
Demon1c 01.02.20

and who she will be and how to manage it does not matter

That is the bad that many think so, and then on the power of complaining... a Normal person should not be indifferent to who and how controls the country.

_
_DEUS_ 01.02.20

A normal person should not be indifferent to who and how controls the country.

What's the difference who runs the country, if still a private citizen in no way can affect this process.

A

2 DEUS
However, no state in the world may be such that all citizens were equally pleased.
- I agree. But otherwise - no. In politics people like you not it for sure

if an ordinary citizen in no way can affect this process.
- the election still has not been canceled.

D
Demon1c 01.02.20

Elections is a mechanism that can affect this process.

if I become a successful and influential person, I really don't care what people think
A and act, so the country and in the pit, they don't care about the good of the Motherland, think only of your welfare. But if you become a powerful person, you'll be able to influence in this process, but don't want to...