3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matfey 01.02.20 03:28 pm

Russia.

The theme is designed to Express their attitudes towards a specified country. The beginning – see "the point of all this watch"

Will respond to the words of the third of March at 8 o'clock 19 minutes in the aforesaid earlier topic.

Cyrus. Your reference is a lie. With the same success we can talk about the end of Russia in the thirteenth century, seventeenth, early eighteenth, in 1905. It would be interesting to know, based on what Your impressions about the history of Russia.
144 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon1c 01.02.20

Soldiers on account of the election of our thoughts coincided. And like Deus in politics is impossible - is also true.

_
_DEUS_ 01.02.20

2 Demon1c
I wonder this because of what am I not into politics, eh?

You still think that elections are a way to influence the political situaciu in the country? Very naive!
And you, if you should be the power bydate struggling to try to do greater good to the people? Hmm, not sure!
Actually, you should look at things sensibly! That never will those who will do everything for the people, definitely.

K
Kefka 01.02.20

Russia has too much natural and human resources. Hence all her troubles...

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

2 DEUS
why are you not in politics?

but if I become a successful and influential man, I will completely not care what people think ( as well as our elite) and I will think only about his well-being.
- not your words, eh?...

"And you, if you should be the power bydate struggling to try to do greater good to the people?
- I'm not going to act like a worthless, selfish politicians and bureaucrats, unlike you. Yes, for the sake of the people. Only. Why is that if everything is bad, then you're the type be the same? THIS way one of the reasons that high school students often offend those who are younger...

And what never will be those who will do everything for the people, definitely.
- I will take note of YOUR point of view...

_
_DEUS_ 01.02.20

2A.Soldier
I will not become like worthless selfish politicians and bureaucrats, unlike you. Yes, for the sake of the people. And only

You need to look objectively at what is happening, and not to bear folk-patreoticheskih pretentious NONSENSE that just stuffed bureaucrats and policy people. You're just like them, when you say that you do sake and for the people!!! You say that now, because you have this power and no. But if you have that, I'm not sure that you'd try to use it ONLY for other people!!!

A

your position is clear to me...

_
_DEUS_ 01.02.20

Many people have many opinions. And your position is also clear to me)

A

Gee I don't think so ;))

_
_DEUS_ 01.02.20

Just our point of view are absolutely not the same)

A

too true... so something is still the same :-)

P
Playshner 01.02.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreatVV
03.03.06 17:09
Our military are more cool than others!

Cadet Sychev already felt quite this cool...

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

2 DVD uk(playshner)
I'm with you on this issue I agree, but I want to say if we found out about it -> change for the better. After all, it was early and we didn't know!
Problems with the staff will decide. I know that.
2 Matthew
You talked about the fact that Russia is not trying to find the fields of influence and the weak breaks in foreign policy. I think this is the right course because you first need to solve the problems in state-VA: to strengthen the centralization, the lower korupciju, to raise the GDP and production, to strengthen the ruble. And now our government does not make risky steps, and just stably withstand the bar of a strong country. By the way, it is one of the few countries goes on with convergence with the Arabs. The visit to Moscow of Hamas, the Iranian delegation. Our country understand where to wait for the threat and solves these problems.

P
Playshner 01.02.20

Thanks for the clarification... General tetrahedron pucnik...

F
FAQ 01.02.20

Esteemed and understood that Russian damn do not know how! No games-Корсары3(!);Meganoidi, etc. or in films -- Both Shame; First after God(!); 9-Aya Rota(!)! So to bring down the country need, wherever you be abroad! In New Zealand for example!

A

Our country understand where to wait for the threat and solves these problems.
- I agree.

2 FAQ
here you are right, unfortunately. What games, what movies - not much... yet ;)

F
FAQ 01.02.20

2A.Soldier while piracy razbirutsya, games narmalno will not do! because no one litsenzionki really does not take...

A

litsenzionki do not take because:
1. expensive
2. the pirates had come out, and play a brand new game I want as soon as possible

F
FAQ 01.02.20

I'm about the same...

F
F3nix 01.02.20

We litsenzionki expensive? In the West game from 20-60 $ worth. We were lucky!

F
FAQ 01.02.20

And pirates 4.e Is the difference?