3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matfey 01.02.20 03:28 pm

Russia.

The theme is designed to Express their attitudes towards a specified country. The beginning – see "the point of all this watch"

Will respond to the words of the third of March at 8 o'clock 19 minutes in the aforesaid earlier topic.

Cyrus. Your reference is a lie. With the same success we can talk about the end of Russia in the thirteenth century, seventeenth, early eighteenth, in 1905. It would be interesting to know, based on what Your impressions about the history of Russia.
144 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

I hope that is not upravlautsa. But the fact that Russia is unable to resist neither China nor the United States is a fact.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

For me is not the fact. It would be different if they could not resist.

U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

Are you saying that if she was unable to resist them, it long ago would have been a war? Russia would have attacked? Now a little has changed intergovernmental relations and much of what was previously resolved by military means, now Rasheeda diplomatically.
Or in your words hidden some other meaning, I cheto a little doper.

A

the idea is this: if Russia could not resist them, these countries would long ago have crushed Russia... take it as you want.

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

2 F3nix
It looks cool. Well, in General, as before. Only now it has become less polanaruwa, windproof and durable. While the straps may serve 10 times more. 20 years instead of 2.
And our new generals and colonels hats. Last year only 300 coated. Now even the old opened.
2 Dinosaur, or rather a predator(--Raptor--)
China will us flesh to press. But in case of war with the United States and China will be our enemy, then we have nucular bombs 1000000000 people burn out. Do you think that we have no plan to attack China with nuclear bombs? YOU're wrong! (I hope)

U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

2 Soldiers
Why would anyone want to attack Russia when she can, and so to obtain for a pittance.

2 GreatVV
I don't think we're going to burn nuclear bombs of their neighbors. Then you have to bury the entire far East.

A

China has a bad experience with the invasion of the territory of the USSR :)
Well, people will remember the subject? ;)

2 Raptor
you get the idea as military action. Probably, but I said what I said. Without explanation. Don't ask the question about the idea.

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

Yeah I remember. Our voluntarily gave the island to the Chinese. I don't really remember the name.
And by the way the Chinese are arrogant people. Okay stop chauvinism.

Well enough to discuss it.
Let's better a new form :))

50 cent in GTA 01.02.20

Rosiiya?
It Berkine spaces all vozmojnyi rich resources of raw materials.It is not an earthly Paradise.People coming here industrious, he would become God.
The problem in Russia-in metropolii of the Fatherland, and not applicable to many.People live good not trying vozvishine Russia, but only to narrate,sorry ass.The same gopas.Sprawling crime in the form of all groups is essentially no different from terrorist groups.So inhibit the development of the country, these groups as serfdom.Sorry BUT HERE IT is:
Hadi-Taktash
Wonderland.
I went to the entrance.
And there disappeared.
(for the record, rain in Kazan) is simply beyond all limits.Only fools could invent.
However, the country, if it were only a refuge to these sorts of gopas, we essentially would be some kind of terrorist group.Why are we not a group?Because there are people who are patriots and defending the Fatherland.
I particularly refer to them.Russia is a country that is a prototype, which you will not find anywhere else.No wonder Zadornov said that the Poles,Ukrainians,Greeks,British-noun.A Russian-adjectives.
RUSSIA FOREVER

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

Now, as I promised of old about a new set of forms. Although this flood, but it's better than arguing about the war with China.
Here you BKSB the One. Cool the army was. That's versatility!

0.5 2 bucks
If you are a patriot, then why are you a Negro? (Sorry, stupid joke)

P. S. It's the 50 message in this topic

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 01.02.20

You say that Russia is a great country that she has a great future. But tell me, were born in Russia one of the great philosophical stream was born, the prophets, whether born great culture? No. Russia has been left on the periphery of history. What ever gave our homeland to the world that influenced the ascent of Humanity to God? Nothing. This is the first.
Second. Russia? What is it? It is a geographical name. A Russian is localized yusovtsy. Began to growl of angry voices? Well, like globalization, so get. Or are you surprised? So who is Osovets? The one who puts flesh above the spirit. Therefore, yusovtsy now all except the Arabs and the Chinese. :) And don't even try to argue.
Future? The future of the green color of Islam, or for a new creed. Rather, the second, and predpochtitelno if we don't want to get a second middle Ages.
And anyway, what makes you think that Russia is a strong country? We - a raw materials appendage now. And what if we have missiles and tanks? The information war is lost - and this is important. Yes, and TNC binds invisibly and without the frail hands of our glorious tribe.

U
UnrealMan 01.02.20

You look, so it turns out that in Russia there were no outstanding personalities =)) the Philosophers were not, but that does not mean that Russia and the Russian has not contributed to the development of art. In the USSR the Bolsheviks burned Church, exiled intellectuals in the camps, but despite this it was, is and will be great minds.

In other aspects I agree with you.

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

2 Fire priest (or priest of fire?)
Our homeland gave the fact that in Europe turned out to rebirth. We stopped Tatarinova and they are unable to take over Europe.(A story repeated).
I agree the 90s was turned into a raw materials appendage, but we will soon change life for the better Then!) And don't argue with me.
Do you think that we are all materialists and in this I agree with you! Not we such - life such!
You schitaesh that for the Arabs the future. I disagree with you. Yes, They are getting younger. In Iran more than 60% of the population - the youth. But the fact is that the US, China, Russia and Japan will not allow a second Japan. I want to say that the group of eight will not sell technology to work in Japan in the second half of the 20th century, when the West has sold a lot of technology in Japan and they were tricked. (And by the way do you know why Japan is so cool? They have no army! They have only the civil defence force. It is forbidden truce after the 2nd world war.)
And the one who has the technology owns the world (or has a value in the world). But with the Arabs it will not be!!!

I'm new doctrine, but it will be at least two types: materialistic and spiritual. Will rule the world materialistic, but cooler would be spiritual.

And then come Вархаммер40к...

I

1. Even if so - about the Mongol - what next?
2. For the better? How?
3. And went crazy. Arabs have the main thing - is faith. And with it they will be held with the fire and sword of America and its servants - France, Italy, Israel and other Russia. Think about my writing. Well, what is technology? What do these technologies against daredevils, hung with explosives, which, by the way, in the U.S. and reside in a quantity of ten million? Even the nuclear rocket will not decide the outcome of the war, even my uncle said Stalin, but you say that practices the West. Their military strength America only shows his weakness.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Nothing else we did not lose, after the Soviet collapse, Russia slowly begins to go up.
other Russia and that Russia has a lot? neznal? How many have you counted?
2 firepriest'll listen to you and think that you shahidstvo.

I

Phoenix take all raw material appendages, like Africa, that will get. )) The result, yeah.

You'll listen to and think what shahidstvo?

GM. How do I know. Alas, shahidstvo is the only way to slow down a terrible plague - osovskoe. Oh, what a word. )

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Do you think France is a servant of America? If only the French heard this they would be oskarbleny;)

I

Alas, the servant. )) Are made, no matter how screaming like drunken Russian mechanic - patriot uncle Bob that it refers to a sovereign nation. 0:-)

G
GreatVV 01.02.20

2 Priest
We're not talking about the plan for military conquest of the world, but a peaceful development!
And you're talking about armed seizure of power! And know how to deal with it. I'll tell you that this is necessary to remove the apathy of the Russians. And America, Italy and all of France - skinhead with them!
PS. I now agree with you that they will seize power. But you speak about them as about terrorists. and Muslims are normal people, and they were not used so much! And the Chinese should be afraid - a lot of them. But we have forgotten India in 20 years there will be more everyone! But they are real people, they will help us, but then...

A

this is not just pestets Priest... blah... right now I'm read...