3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matfey 01.02.20 03:28 pm

Russia.

The theme is designed to Express their attitudes towards a specified country. The beginning – see "the point of all this watch"

Will respond to the words of the third of March at 8 o'clock 19 minutes in the aforesaid earlier topic.

Cyrus. Your reference is a lie. With the same success we can talk about the end of Russia in the thirteenth century, seventeenth, early eighteenth, in 1905. It would be interesting to know, based on what Your impressions about the history of Russia.
144 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imenem Ostashkovca 01.02.20

You will not achieve anything, removing apathy. The same drunken locksmith, who would fill grub belly.

Soldiers, waiting.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.02.20

wait...

2 GreatVV
Our voluntarily gave the island to the Chinese.
- hmm... nothing like that. The Chinese took over the island. But was squeezed out of it by means of new missile systems (or Deg, or Topol I do not remember exactly). In Europe, thought that the Russians used their secret weapon :)) how cute =)

2 Firepriest
...was born of the prophets
- Yes, born. But you (and however many) they either don't know or just don't believe in this stuff...

Russia has been left on the periphery of history.
- you excuse, but.... you th lох? blah think hard about his statement, gram and and children fucking... well, Not just a scribe such nonsense to say >:(

A Russian is a localized yusovtsy. ....So who is Osovets? The one who puts flesh above the spirit.
- just no words... a**et...

I expressed my respect to your words and to you respectively. Unrespect for this kind of shit is stupid.

2 GreatVV
Do you believe that we are all materialists and in this I agree with you! Not we such - life such!
- life is what it makes people. YOU're to blame, not life.

I

Soldier, what you say, no? In the Caliphate were born different teachings in China were born in the West were born - we have no one. And do not say that Russia was affected by the political side of the story - if you're not stupid, you know that it's not about this stuff. At least for now.

And second. Again, isn't she? As well as the Americans, and we are committed to greed, the same selfish look at the world, also please the flesh, not even trying to pull away from this dead-end morality and return to the ancestral - spirit, when you do not live according to Freud, and by the rules of the honor code.

Think before you speak. And what of the prophets? Uncle Stalin and uncle Peter First? Yes, even all the philosophers of Russia take it, is still far from cultural heritage to the West.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

What scientists:
Mendeleev,Lomonosov,Popov,Queens,Landau,Bass(won Nobel for laser), Geres Alferov, Botkin, Kaptsov(father and son) and many others. Russia is famous for its scientists!!!
Fire you live in Russia and resuggest as if... from another country hates Russia

I

Phoenix, well, then what?? But we did not have either of Zarathustra or of Kant or Christ or Confucius... what did you call it... It is only scientists, scientists... We all took from the West and from the East. Alas, it is. There were some spikes with us. But it - only individuals. At the same time, in Russia there is no philosophical idea, born from us. ( Even now, in America, such a rotten country, and that is the Neofreudianism (although he... so to speak... well, you understand) and other Cieply...

A

The priest, let's hate Russia and beyond, give us your thoughts on this issue. But know that your words are not going anywhere....

I

Soldier, tell me what you love Russia? Tell me and I'll love her. I love America for its pragmatism, I love the Arabs for their spirit, I love the Chinese for their mind... And to love us?

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Fire wait we were told that in Russia there are no scientists I gave you a small list, but correct if I'm wrong Christ he is God, and here he is!!!

I

Phoenix, I'm not talking about scientists, and about the prophets who have influenced the course of world history.

I don't hate Russia, I hate that it is cancer and, more importantly, ALLOWS HIMSELF to stand.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Philosophers:Berdyaev,Solovyev they are also samity to the whole world!!
If you don't like well you're not leaving here???

A

I love America for its pragmatism, I love the Arabs for their spirit, I love the Chinese for their intelligence...
- love more....

I

Yeah, you know, there were philosophers in Russia. It is a pity that the list is much smaller than the other...

Heh, and how the hell should I leave? To go there, where's the fire, there, where starts the fire?

Soldiers, well, tell me why has love Russia? I'm objective, and that Russia - the native land, to love her not going. Causality, unfortunately, works.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

The prophets? so what that we have!!! What would change if they were???

Edith
Kant is not a prophet but a Philosopher!!!

A

heh here's a look at it :)
says all in Russia stupid and leave neet, chuvtsvo same as here better %)
tricky bug one another...

I am objective, and that Russia - the native land, to love it is not collected.
LOL objectivism and rushing.....

I

Phoenix would have changed a lot.

heh look at him :)
says all in Russia stupid and leave neet, chuvtsvo same as here better %)
tricky bug one another...

Soldiers, I see no reason to leave. Everywhere is the same.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Okay NAT otrubaetsya now the last question:
Much? what? It affected our lives?

I

Kant is actually a prophet. He begat dermokratiyu of our time.

Phoenix has changed. At least take the moral.

The soldiers, about the objectivity - bring at least one argument due to the fact that I'm wrong.

F
F3nix 01.02.20

Kant, no account of democracy does not!

I

Phoenix, yeah? To liberalismo? It does not have? Then what has?

A

The priest you are totally wrong in many ways. I have quoted your words show it. You think that's true, but I think you [CC]-complete.
Proamerican Pagani... >>:-/