3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicotinovich 01.02.20 05:08 pm

All sorts of tricks in Quake III Arena (Quake 3 Arena)

I saw somewhere as a chela with the help of the plasma gun across the wall laiout. People maybe who knows how???
89 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sinochek 01.02.20

They just cheaters and all.

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

Well, it's not so difficult, put the sight where the floor and the wall joints and shake continuously shooting well and accordingly the jump. You need to shoot continuously, but you can jump all the time to masturbate, then the faster you climb, but only so long not be able to do:) the Hand gets tired:) And bistam and plasma at the wall to move faster than other players in a straight line:)))
And chiterstva then declared no, I want to learn how to do so, you Defrag, it is easier to learn. In defrage there are maps where there are very high walls and you have only the plasma and the beast. So at the end wall you gain such a speed that when it comes to fly more like you in the ass from the shotgun with Quad shot:)) And your mood is improving:))))))))
And jump's straight-I personally managed to 2380 UPS, at a standard speed of 320 UPS, so I wish vsme:
Further, higher, faster!!!

x
xiva 01.02.20

Exactly the cheaters. :)

M
Makc 01.02.20

2380 u????!!!!!!!
This is what the length of video should be????!!!!!! :))

N
Nicotinovich 01.02.20

Thanks to everyone to responded!

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

Running tired, but this is for defraga card, and is designed to run long and tedious.
Although running is not so long, I ran for 75 seconds. Hate the fact that one wrong move and your speed is down the drain.
And run over. The best score there is like 60 sec. So people ran quickly to my, and you say cheaters:))

M
Makc 01.02.20

Here you map, but the map!!! What not to write!!! :((( You write the name of the map, where you develop such a speed. And then сжт2 the pros Soroti reaches 1400 u and running there is not enough...

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

no question, come home, write the name
if you want you can send by mail, along with a demo of their

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

On account of the pros and 1400 U, this kind of garbage. I had also thought that there's a speed limit, but I'm sorry with a Fig. It's a bug in quake, and not something planned and limited opportunities.
I think if some artist will make a long awesome map, and someone will have the patience to run it, it can and 5000 and 10000 U to dial. Only the player is likely to swell much earlier and forget once you press jump and immediately rise as vkopanye:)))
By the way, the speed is 1000 ups can be developed for 6-7 h. So those Profi was just a short video that's all.

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

not about 6-7 I screwed up.:))
it's a slight slope I rode, the map of sp7 seems to say
well, maybe jumping over the can 10-15, are not considered

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

no no sp7:)))
and sjt2 it seems:))))
something stomps me!!!!

M
Makc 01.02.20

:))) сжт2 == sjt2 ha ha......... see above

About long, pridinol card - look, if not difficult, write the name. And it hurts I want paternity raspryga.

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

:))
do you think сжт2 long map?:)
then you are welcome here - strafeged2 :)))

M
Makc 01.02.20

:))) Yesterday I downloaded the map grid just infinite video. Just for me - lamacka :)))) Will friction!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

where rocked?
I would ran too:)
Then tell about their success!

M
Makc 01.02.20

Something I reference not found :

Well, I told you the card on the box threw. Hope you don't mind, there is little - 22 KB (and really much more for such a card :)))

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

what the hell, 22кб, can not be
strafeged2 a few hundred KB weighs

T
TekBlack 01.02.20

Shit people say like on DM6 jump from platform to railo. What's the technique of the jump is. The demos all look easy, and he soared from 500 times probably 4 times jumped. Can the config settings for the mouse or what, etc.

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

as far as I know mainly on ku3-shnyh servers included team /pmove_fixed 1, so there to make the jump much easier, but at home you probably it is disabled by default, so it's simple, enter this command and bound better, but if you're going to jump without it - it's much paltsova:))

P
PasCuale 01.02.20

Selen - dad advice :))) All true, but I'd prefer a properly configured config and pmove_f... off.
Start strafejump on T4 from the kit to the medicine Cabinet, I think it's all matricary passed on lamerskie level.