3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicotinovich 01.02.20 05:08 pm

All sorts of tricks in Quake III Arena (Quake 3 Arena)

I saw somewhere as a chela with the help of the plasma gun across the wall laiout. People maybe who knows how???
89 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

Anyone enlighten me what the red R in my nickname imprinted?
I don't own:))

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

I think it sunk in, it probably means that I sit in not those through ropnet. Am I the only one here, weird.

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

... on DM6 jump from platform to railo

Seki chip, son. Look carefully to the place where the so-called bridge is joined with the wall - there is this perfect ledge, like this: [____ ;)) the same garbage on the patch, where is the rail. So, make quality raspryga for the bridge and jump to the rail'y from one ledge to another, no problems!
and vaasche, demos Nada often look... personally I figure this out by watching the demo Cooler'a

G
Gary_pater 01.02.20

no man.you're wrong .I watched cooler-native demos.it is not always from ledge to platform jumping...

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

Clearly, without these ledges to jump, the main thing that first jump was competent. A lightweight option when you jump onto the ledge to railo, but you can jump. Just in the game to be more likely to eat the rail jump to the ledge. I was ponamoreva jump c Red Armora (single hop) through the post, once on the second. To be honest it turned out only 5 times maybe. But Paulsen, for the rail jump is very simple. The difficulty is that when you first jump must describe a large arc turn and mouse is desirable to do it smoothly and evenly.
I have a successful first jump the speed is somewhere in the 530-UPS, that is, the speed increases by more than half, with 320 UPS. For training first jump is a cool card. There are 7 or 9 platforms (don't remember exactly). Respectively the preview to jump is very simple, then the distance is increasing all the time. That is, there is no need to jumping, and only jump in one leap. Very good training first jump.

G
Gary_pater 01.02.20

Byloby not bad if you name this card off.And top link.Sarnen sbasibo!

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

well, these cards a lot, so-called freestyle where a lot of room for practicing all kinds of tricks. Look in your folder defrag, if I just write, and then Tama has accumulated sundries 300-400 megs.

G
Gary_pater 01.02.20

possible bounce in OSP?

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

of course you can. I'm really not strong at the bounce. The only place where I sometimes do it on DM6 jump with RED ARMORA right to the table with 50 health, jump to the corner pillar and wall and fly up to the top of the pole. While playing on the Playground (there is just osp), this feature goes away.

w
winner 01.02.20

First you need to find the optimal value of the parameter com_maxfps. First put com_maxfps 120 and go on q3dm13. Try to jump from the floor for micahelson - jump the greatest possible height. If the jumped start to add com_maxfps 2 units. How to stop to jump subtract 2 units and all option natroun. I managed to raise it to com_maxfps 140. By the way com_maxfps is also dependent on the height of the rebound items off the floor.

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

sorry Garry, I have not found this maps:(
but it was exactly 2:(

G
Gary_pater 01.02.20

Oh well.nothing to worry about.happened is not clear.after I spend some time on the server from the playground.played there a little bit.a little because the ping was great there was no point.and when I decided with bots stretch.I noticed that why it was jumping like a kangaroo.jump from platform to railo to do it became much easier.given the fact that I have not yet worked out and then you began to jump.weird.by the way before Zaitov on the server that I have loaded.??????????????????:(:o:-o

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

well, it's all loaded, most likely there is a canoe that includes DM6 on the type of graffiti on the walls.

G
Gary_pater 01.02.20

and the reason I jump was on :)

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

well, if you're not out of the game after playing on the server, it is likely that you have included the variable pmove, that jump became easier

M
MICROBIK 01.02.20

SECRETS!? SO I UNDERSTAND FOR EXAMPLE THE SECRET GOT INTO THE WALL AND NO ONE SEES, CAN NOT KILL!!!!
AND A BUNCH OF OTHER CHIPS...

P
PlayGround.ru 01.02.20

You know command StrQ3 great Quakers. We played them and lost

W
WikinG 01.02.20

napishite something about Q3

v
vip1k[UK] 01.02.20

People kind Help who had Very cool naet recipe in the Q3 write plizz MNU ICQ 322904502! two very necessary thing to know.... in Cooler cfg has everything except for two thing which is the Lexer((( Help Plizzz

A
A.S.S. 01.02.20

Actually, strafe and PlazmaWall is not a secret. This should be able to use all.