3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicotinovich 01.02.20 05:08 pm

All sorts of tricks in Quake III Arena (Quake 3 Arena)

I saw somewhere as a chela with the help of the plasma gun across the wall laiout. People maybe who knows how???
89 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 01.02.20

Sometimes it is necessary.

V
Vapauk 01.02.20

Yes, I somehow do not have, not like your health to lose

I
Infiltrator 01.02.20

I understand ,but if there chapeski ,it can be quite .

V
Vapauk 01.02.20

Well, Yes...

F
Fentes 01.02.20

PlayGround.ru
ur a normal person's talking!!! and the fact that you're out there screaming cheaters, etc. learn to play kids!

T
Toha11 01.02.20

Tell me, may not to it write...

1. How can you give your ally a gun ?
2. Why the allies don't listen to me when I order everything, and when each individually - carry out orders.
3. Is there cheats in multiplayer (i.e. playing with a friend and chierici)?

e
exp178 01.02.20

Gentlemen, anyone can help with a question on server administration q3.playground.EN:27962 TDM? Namely interested in the opportunity to ban cheaters, but most importantly to increase the maximum number of players on the server 12 to 16 at least. Recently I created in the VC group vk.com\q3tdm and host tournaments on this server. All good, but there is a problem that those wishing to see the spectators for the game is typed in a large number and not all of them. I appeal to the admins please increase the max number of players. Ideally, of course 32. But at least 16. Also interested in the ability to administer the server?! Is it real?

J
JipDee 01.02.20

All good day. guys! and how do you script autophobia weapons? saves a lot of m-SECONDNAME time in the game. I love (for those who are in q3osp).
And maybe who knows sulimaniyah scripts.

J
JipDee 01.02.20

Can anyone tell me where on q3dm1 rail came from. Or is it my Kwak buggy?