3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicotinovich 01.02.20 05:08 pm

All sorts of tricks in Quake III Arena (Quake 3 Arena)

I saw somewhere as a chela with the help of the plasma gun across the wall laiout. People maybe who knows how???
89 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 01.02.20

There are still PlasmaStrafeJump. Done simultaneously strafe and pressed the button that hammered roketsan. Tried: moving faster and the jump is taken 7 hit points.

I
IronMan95 01.02.20

actually here are some tips:
you can jump sooo far away thus:
take the Bazooka
run,stop short,Bazooka has long been with us looking down at the ground shake shoot and at the same time jump high and far(the distance depends on your speed).I'm so in the club all broke
And the best thing with saltoji to do!
Run backwards,shoot a Bazooka on the floor and jump back.
beautiful looks

I
IronMan95 01.02.20

another tip:in the game on maps with a lot of bumps on the walls!They jump,sharply hit sit down and vwala-ready.so sit on top,cha no one sees and you're all wet on top with masucci

z
zapekanka-bob 01.02.20

OMG! brothers, it was Shaw? =))))

a
adem 01.02.20

Shh!!! it is up to us otec came delila of their wisdom...

m
mutex 01.02.20

Ironman krasava :))))

the address of this club will not prompt?
and that identity want someone to break up :]

m
mutex 01.02.20

ps: but the desire it is necessary to encourage brothers...

A
A.S.S. 01.02.20

If you want to become smarter-play with more intelligent adversary.

From the movie the words, and the words themselves turned up with one.

I
Ilya-Kolpino 01.02.20

Th, hard on the walls to the plasma to climb? =DDD
I'll tell you a trick - play from a third party - so pantova and beautiful! =D

m
m6a6g6 01.02.20

Tricks - it says loudly. There are none, or almost none)) as for RJ,SJ,GJ, and PJ is not cheating, and the peak of skill of cuticura and, in my opinion, every self-respecting kutrigur do not call your opponent a cheater, if he skillfully uses all kinds of tricks and knows Respighi (SJ). The use of RJ,SJ,GJ, and PJ is very good and very appreciated in the gaming world.

2Sinochek
And I wouldn't be offended(and even more so to call him a cheater!!!) the player who would beat me just because he used skillfully used PJ.

PS Yes, this topic is a bit outdated, but I still leave your comments))

............. 01.02.20

Anything it is not obsolete!!! If Q3 DIN for almost 10 years, and players continue to arrive then I think it gets old never!!!

2 ALL
The aged Quaker share their skills Kama interesting here...

z
zapekanka-bob 01.02.20

for the future ku3 not to worry... the more will be released soon quake live.. by the Way it would be necessary to Topstitch the future FAQ on QL for a beta test account I have and I sometimes love him... innovations enough...

k
kap15 01.02.20

I would like to know where you can find new character models - the face is a twill body with all the others

w
wiTtY 01.02.20

The smell of death quake3!

S
SailorMoon 01.02.20

If anyone destroy q3, only cheaters...

............. 01.02.20

What have you got there smells better don't tell, change your pants and all...

Nobody will destroy...

G
Gavric 01.02.20

Hi, patiki can help espresso to create one faster and then I slow cerecer poluchaetsa I saw the demo, they do not run and fly!!!

w
wiTtY 01.02.20

Gavric play on the Internet ,and if there are hands out There.. all you can do it!

A
Armageddonium108 01.02.20

And I win against United 12 Nightmare bots !
it turned out that a very effective weapon that throws grenades(to throw them outside)

w
wiTtY 01.02.20

sometimes you're going to wcg!