3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 02.02.20 08:12 pm

Playing for the Rebels (Rome: Total War)

After the break played for the Rebels, the money immediately to zero, but it is eventually solved, after putting a particularly negative cities and a clear investment. Most annoying - there is no head of the faction.
Tell me is there any options to hack, and still give the rebels a leader? Play for fun, you constantly have to fight, as in the inept leadership they always lose.
Interestingly, and normal generals to educate you, but to appoint the leader - does not work!

117 Comments
Sort by:
s
susanin 02.02.20

What kind of leader ETOGES anarchists :)

P
Praetorian 02.02.20

When playing as rebels you can't see a family tree (it will be just a clean sheet, even if you will join some of the insurgent General), your schedule (the rebels do not even in the list of Nations to select review). You can, of course, who wants to ask before the leader of the faction. Here's how:
Find in descr_strat at the bottom of the description of the faction slave. In the first line beginning with the Character, add after the name named_character is general, and then a comma leader.
PS not tried it Myself yet, but for other Nations is valid.

P
Praetorian 02.02.20

To get a leader appeared in the family tree at the end of the description of the rebels append:

character_record {any female name}, female, command 0, ........ ,age 28, never_a_leader
relative {name of leader}, {used above female name} end.

If you want other than his wife and even the inheritance of the leader, list each character_record (if minor children or a female person) or it is behind the tab character, and then relative after the name of the Queenand do not forget to specify the age (age).

Later, if checked, will print the tree here ready word for word. While gaining memory.

P
PlayGround.ru 02.02.20

Thank you! Try to be sure! Wants the revolt of Spartacus to stir up!
Kill the bourgeois

B
BJS 02.02.20

Praetorian, respect! :)

D
Dims 02.02.20

Praetorian, something I have this system not working with the other factions I checked too, it was fun to watch the leader of the Carthaginian somewhere in Gaul (manipulation of coordinates), and so, the rebels (totalRealism 4.1) do not have a leader, and list, add, same comes out to the same in different cities get different generals, it can be seen from the description sub_faction, I tried to create a character sub_faction no, but then the game actually crashes instead of just not loading the beginning of the mission. If you have time - write it up the tree, how it should look.
Oh, and is it possible to teach the rebel diplomat to do anything other than bribery?

A
Antonio 02.02.20

Made a Family tree of the Rebels, but only with one faction (Rome: Total War v. 1.0.). In the descr_strat file it is necessary to replace the description of troops in the province of Hibernia for the next version (of course, observing a 5-year bottom lines needed spaces):

;Hibernia
character, sub_faction britons, Brigomaglos, named character, leader, command 0, influence 0, management 0, subterfuge 0, age 20, , x 36, y 142
traits GoodCommander 2, Intelligent 2, Austere 1, PublicFaith 1
ancillaries bodyguard, librarian, freeman_clerk
army
unit barb noble cavalry slave exp 2 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit barb infantry slave exp 2 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
unit barb druids slave exp 2 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0

ФамильноеBrigomaglos or any other name must still append to the file Data/descr_names to the total list of names of possible family members of Rebels. After that, the Rebels there in the Family tree portrait of the Leader of the faction, as well as an opportunity to build watchtowers and FORTS.
See also topic: How to create a new faction?

The rebels, as well as creating and editing factions

Provincial campaign

S
Steich 02.02.20

In Rome: Total War playing about a year. Igrulya cool.
Now playing for the Rebels. The problem is the following. They have several groups with their flags on the strategic map. And that's when you unload from the ships computer does not know what flag to put this link, so it confused the game. Frustrating from Egypt to Greece through the basics to move. Tell me either the location of the flags in the folder with the game or other ways to solve this problem. Rhodes, for example, had to take diplomats and murderers. Now with the Sicily problem. THK in advance. And the rebels still rule!!!

A
Antonio 02.02.20

There is such a problem. Not landed the rebels on the shore. BUT! rebels Высадкаcan be planted directly in the city. In those cities which already belong to the rebels and are on the beach. Mark their ships, on Board of which is the army, then move the cursor over a city, there are two little arrows, as in the Union army, click the mouse button, the little ship should sail, and then the troops themselves will be in the city. I planted the insurgents in city in Crete, to Athens, to the city of Chersonesos in the Crimea.

A
Antonio 02.02.20

On the capital of the Rebels and usenewline generals.
Every year the Rebel leader adopts another General who is in the capital, and the capital of the (default) is the Tara, on the island of Ireland. Because there is a problem with the movement of troops across the sea, I am every course of the prescribed new capital. Therefore, the adopted generals be at the right time and in the right place.

A
Antonio 02.02.20

More about the capital of the Rebels
Since the uprising in the cities of the Rebels can not be, then the capital can be assigned to any city, though on the very edge of the map.
But I noticed a thing: if the capital in the center of the map, the total revenue collected from all of the cities above. Can you experiment: change the capital and see the Financial tab, how much total taxes will be collected. Then designate another Capital city again, see.
My capital was Athens, now Corinth.

D
DEAD Makar 02.02.20

Please tell me how to open the rebels ?
Is there in this case any bugs?
Maybe I should download some file to open them?

A
Antonio 02.02.20

Anything swing is not necessary.
Look carefully in the forum. Here's what he wrote Praetorian in the subject of good news:
You can play for the rebels!!!
The fact that in select Nations only have room for 20 labels, and slaves just don't fit in the list. Simply remove from the category playable faction romans senate and instead insert the slave.

And about bugs wrote:
1. The problem with the landing troops from ships to shore.
2. The diplomat also bribery can do nothing.
3. Awkward family tree (develops only through adoption).
4. The rebels can't retreat from the battlefield. The fight we have to win, otherwise the rebel troops are not saved, even those units that retreated at full strength.

S
SkyHunter 02.02.20

About the capital:
cash flow changes due to the fact that the capital reduces corruption around him.

D
DEAD Makar 02.02.20

Is it possible to play for the rebels in Barbarian Invasion?
If Yes, what should I do?

A
Antonio 02.02.20

Phoenix 777
Antonio, you're in what fraction pass?

Antonio
Now for the Rebels.

Phoenix 777
Well, how to play for the rebels? There are no generals.

Antonio
Even as it is.
First, it is those generals who sometimes appear on the strategic map at the head of the bandit armies.
Secondly, it is the surviving generals of the defeated factions.
And thirdly, it is possible to register a faction leader that will adopt the commanders of garrisons, making them thus generals.
All the generals of the rebels in case there are faction leader, you can build watchtowers and FORTS.

S
SkyHunter 02.02.20

Is there a mod Rebel Commander for Barbarian Invasion (1.6)
http://www.internetwars.ru/Dounloads/rebelcommander.rar
1.4 MB

T
Trast Ltd 02.02.20

Tried to play for the rebels.... wow, that's great! :))))))))
No rebellion, no budget. Just grab your army and destroy everything!
:))))))))

A
Antonio 02.02.20

As there is no budget?
I have. Positive. Build buildings that generate income.
But rebellions do not. At any level of taxes. If there are peasants or other weak units, exhaust them to their cities and then disband. 1st this plus: don't these units contain.
2 plus: getting more people in cities means more taxes will be collected.

J
Jotunheim 02.02.20

People, and you can open the rebels in custom battles and in the battles in multiplayer, and then when the Americans played in the Internet and saw they had opened this faction, and when I create I don't have it =((