3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 02.02.20 08:12 pm

Playing for the Rebels (Rome: Total War)

After the break played for the Rebels, the money immediately to zero, but it is eventually solved, after putting a particularly negative cities and a clear investment. Most annoying - there is no head of the faction.
Tell me is there any options to hack, and still give the rebels a leader? Play for fun, you constantly have to fight, as in the inept leadership they always lose.
Interestingly, and normal generals to educate you, but to appoint the leader - does not work!

117 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg RTW 02.02.20

Juggernaut11
in the document export_descr_unit.txt need a unit to register in the row ( ownership ) - slave

J
Juggernaut11 02.02.20

The fact of the problem is that they are in export_descr_unit.txt already delivered to the rebel...prescribed for recruitment in the barracks - they appeared in the list of units available for recruitment in the barracks,but to recruit them all so I don't know what else to do

i
iliaca 02.02.20

Guys help!!! I can't create a leader! Do everything as stated above but the game does not start ( in the menu where you choose the faction I click on the slaves and press start and then returns me to the main menu and all) tried everything all preaproval but nothing comes out! ( ver 1.5 - although the manual creation of a leader for the Rabelo 1.0 - can it all for me to spoil?) - HELP )))

T
Tekos 02.02.20

And you can do so in the rebel groups that randomly appear were elephants? Well, in Parthia for example...

And by the way why mercenaries elephants appear so rarely? When playing as factions with no elephants would like to hire but can not guess when and where they will appear, like Hachiko waiting =( How does it work?

M
Maksim Chuvilin 02.02.20

Was a good game, now I play Rome 2, enrage is not informative icons for buildings and units, this was all super, watch the icon units and buildings, and once you understand who to hire or build

M
Mirmilon 02.02.20

I play mod Extended Greek Mode - Diadiochi 1.20 and found in a custom battle, the unit - Spartan Mjolnir. In General, the friends, the words here do not need these brave guys demolishing everything cleaned

M
Mirmilon 02.02.20

M
Mirmilon 02.02.20

M
Mirmilon 02.02.20

D
Dyadyushka_Lis 02.02.20

Mirmilon
Yeah...
Strangely, like Mjollnir is the hammer, not Qatar...

e
e13geni4 02.02.20

242 BC, a...( system of 4 moves per year )
The world belongs to the rebel...
Julia pounded on Mallorca, where in anticipation of the worst doomed await their fate on the Cote d'azur... the British left only a cold and desolate Ireland. The newly minted leader of the 38-year-old Cassibelan looks longingly at his 16-year-old successor ... the Latter if he's the ruler of the race of the Britons ? Barging in like locusts Rebelo brought chaos and anarchy. And under the Roman legions would be better ?! Unknown... memories of the recent slaughter with the rebels burn the heart. They are simply not there ! British island in full force ignominiously surrendered without a fight... including Londini, where he remained for a former faction leader ( he could still remember the taste of victory over the Germans and Celts ! and the rebels did not spare... ) his Fate is unknown... Died? Executed? Imprisoned in a dungeon? What does it matter now... the Main thing is to survive ... Not to say that the Treasury is empty. But human resources are scarce, and of them to cobble together a cheap and poorly armed fighting group... as a result of population growth there. Maybe it would be better to call from the surrounding forests under the banners of mercenary barbarians, they have still 2 stripes each ? But no, we will keep churning out the militia...
Not the best situation and have the Julii. Those stamp city guard, which is trying to keep in the village the order is rapidly deteriorating due to wandering around rebelsky spies and assassins...( to be continued )

By the time of the capture of the entire continental Rebelo has 50 family members and 10 military commanders.
Light troops can punch in their regions almost all types of insurgents : the Greek cities, Macedonians, Seleucids, Carthaginians ( including cavalry with long shields ), the Egyptians ( including archers and chariots ), the Parthians ( including archers ), Pontiacs ( including the Pontic heavy cavalry ), Armenian, humidity...
The barbaric city - only agents .
But here is the long awaited Roman rebels and no ! Appearing in the Apennines Rebelo immediately have the flag of the Greek rebels, although the product sometimes has hastati and riders ! In Rome the gladiators, too, was not hired ( or Greeks, or East ), although all conditions for that. What is the reason for not clear ??? ( version 1.5 )

e
e13geni4 02.02.20

Hmmm...
A new passage. Made 40 moves...
AI clearly wised up.
Learn from their mistakes ? Already does not rush to attack whole stacks without generals, and tries to attach to each family member, in order to protect against bribery. The fight became much harder...
First, the combined troops of Assyria, Nabatea, Arabia and Sinai already failed like last time , the move to take the promised land, Holy city Jerusalem, and immediately Sidon, and, after several severe sieges, to gain a foothold in the middle East...
World conspiracy ??!!
Already 40 moves looking at a computer moves...
Nobody is fighting !! ( only the Spaniards Yes the Carthaginians repulsed by the stubborn Romans )
Egypt, Seleucia, Parthia, Germany, Britain, Armenia, Dacia, Scythia , Thrace -
enemies have !!! All war only against the rebels ! Their territory has expanded only at the expense of the abandoned rebel city.

And borzeyut is terrible : poor 2 unit, void sumnyashesya attack on my 14 !!
Yes, and my computer obviously favorable to AI : there is a need to come up with?! My superiority in forces 5:1 ( and not farmers, and normal troops!)... 8800 vs 1800 ...and he gives me a defeat, a snake in the grass ...(loss of 4800 : 980 )

And it should be so ! loss 1500 : 1800 ( that's when he decided to show who is the boss here )

I'm still waiting, when will this chaos end ?! Of course, not soon...

Some of the oddities.
The first time I see a General at the head of the detachment of archers !

The flags are still a mess . Reinforcements arrived somehow also carry the flag of the Greek cities, against whom and fight ! ( although my troops the normal flag, rebel )

Fight on...

e
e13geni4 02.02.20

Hurray !!! Got it with the Roman rebels....only Brutus has died and, about a miracle ! - immediately drew the boat with the flag of the Roman rebels . From him infected the desired units , it is now possible to hire Roman rebels !!

And the colors it destroyed Brutus...the Conclusion is clear : destroy the faction of the Romans - and get employment of light troops of this faction !

e
e13geni4 02.02.20

The strongest part of the rebel army :
General, 6 units of hoplites, hastati, 6 units of archers 2 unit ( preferably Cretan ), Pontic heavy cavalry ( or cavalry with long shields ) 4 unit , Eastern horse archers 1 unit ( best for pursuit of a fleeing, will catch up with anyone - fast, easy, and even shoot on the move ). Optionally, you can dilute the Sarmatians, Egyptian heavy chariots, elephants - it turns out too cool !

Not the army - tale !!
To the gladiators have not yet reached, but I doubt that they will be better pumped hastati - they are twice smaller and they don't shoot...

D
Druid-Essence 02.02.20

Recently decided after a long break to robotica for Scipii, and encountered an interesting situation with the rebels. Me as a result of the revolution, the rebels issued from the city of Tingi that in the North-West of Africa, they had a pumped groups, including hired elephants, the chances of me to confront them with his watery garrison was not. But the point is not that. Through the course after this my territory cornered the rebels, the diplomat (!), as far as I know, the rebels can't recruit diplomats? He just aimlessly wandered between my cities, not engaging in dialogue, and then I bribed him, because the dialogue with him is nothing but bribery was not. Anyone else encountered the rebel diplomats? I have a version without mods, the default RTW...

A
Antonio 02.02.20

iliaca
to leader to create , you have a name to add to the file descr_names.txt the list of names of the men - the rebels

A
Antonio 02.02.20

Druid-Essence
hire a diplomat, the rebels can