3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 02.02.20 08:12 pm

Playing for the Rebels (Rome: Total War)

After the break played for the Rebels, the money immediately to zero, but it is eventually solved, after putting a particularly negative cities and a clear investment. Most annoying - there is no head of the faction.
Tell me is there any options to hack, and still give the rebels a leader? Play for fun, you constantly have to fight, as in the inept leadership they always lose.
Interestingly, and normal generals to educate you, but to appoint the leader - does not work!

117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turbo Pascal 02.02.20

Rebelski city

The city is built on the principle of this business.

Due to the possibility of changing cultures, rebelski city the most profitable. The shipyard, irrigation, Curia, silk road, Pantheon, trade or agriculture, and aqueduct to increase the number of taxpayers. Only in the Northern cities are demographic pantheons of Aphrodite, but they also increase towarowego. There are no military buildings.

T
Turbo Pascal 02.02.20

Rebelsky economy

Didn't expect to Vanilla you can earn such money - 435 000 denarii! Despite the fact that more than 200,000 on the way to the Treasury plebeians stolen. Rulers of corruption almost does not reduce, and even often on the contrary the greedy and thieves. Their scrolls for the management of increase the income insignificant, hardly enough for their own content. Also in rebel rulers, usually do not have high intelligence and a large retinue. Including why they naturally died out and new I was never adopted.

I think if you grow the city to relocate Species, and also to correctly place the temples, you can bring the net profit up to 500 000.

T
Turbo Pascal 02.02.20

City tale, city dream

This is Rome, the most glamorous rebelski the city.

Imagine such a cheeky life:

Morning to go to the sea to swim, to treat my head
In the afternoon go to the pub, to dinner, to plunk
Women like going shopping to send to the Curia and to the flea market
Himself, too, by the way, you can call in to speak with the East by caravan, to buy fun item
Then go to the amphitheater to see the fighting
In the evening to go to the bath, to sweat, to roll the balls
And women to send to the theater
If you go through and chase, you can even sleep in a separate room in the police Department
At the end of the week: Friday, Saturday or Sunday (check;) to go to the temple and to atone for sins
And then on new))

For myself, I can't find the use of the scriptorium. Maybe in the Billiards room to change it with bowling?

T
Turbo Pascal 02.02.20

Played for Brutus, came to me, and Rebelo suggested the world!!!!!

To think that peace with the rebels! I agreed, sorry nothing to negotiate with them was impossible.

It happened on the new map. In it, I changed the relationship of fractions, but the status quo rebel did not change. So that event is amazing.

T
Tribun 02.02.20

is the first time that's happened to you? or on the original RTV the map this happened?

T
Turbo Pascal 02.02.20

Honestly, for the first time in hundreds of companies.
Three times I played a rebel, a diplomat recruited periodically, but they always were deaf)), neither B nor M could not say.
Now my inquisitive brain is a loaded question that unlocks this diplomacy Rebelo. After all, this is hardwired into the program.

T
Tribun 02.02.20

it is a pity that they cannot be traded after the world or to enter into an Alliance.

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

privatem

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

estimate (I have version 1.5 ) I play for the rebels and my game crashes after I landed on the island

l
leroy96 02.02.20

wow!

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

yeah

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

how long have you played?

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

I've been playing 5 years and can give some tips myself.

o
oleg RTW 02.02.20

Dimas1923
tell me everything useful I suresne

M
Modest Myatnyy 02.02.20

estimate (I have version 1.5 ) I play for the rebels and my game crashes after I landed on the island
And 1.5 as be and should not fly?
Turbo Pascal (post dated 16.01.10 05:06): 1.5 no glitch with the landing

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

for example, you can repaint the units?

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

for modding I'm a fan of...

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

in General, for the rebels are COOL to play ,you can certainly play well without citera in descr_strat does in my opinion

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

can you tell how to make a map of the world(terrain, etc) for this you can give advice...

D
Dimas1923 02.02.20

and Yes I can...