3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRUMAN777 20.09.19 10:10 am

What happened to the Defender of Cyrodiil? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Maybe there are books or even any mention of GG tes 4 oblivion
167 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.09.19

del69
Go through Shivering Isles

d
del69 20.09.19

Miniplayer laziness, for this Region it is necessary to put ))

but wherever met ocanie, it is said that at the end of the Shivering Isles, the Hero become Sheogorath, and he (Sheogorath) thanks to him AZ says it is tremendous - he became free from the curse of the Daedra lords to him.

Z
Zer Ael 20.09.19

What is the dispute? If the same wiki is written
Player violates this order, defeating Jyggalag before he seized the Shivering Isles. After that, the Daedric Prince goes wandering into Oblivion, leaving the Plan Shivering Isles and the name "Sheogorath" player.

O
Ohfuck... 20.09.19

Sheogorath, nothing at all unchanged, either the character or appearance.
Defender of Cyrodiil nothing at all was, as if nothing happened. Actually, in Skyrim the weakest side of this story. For ideas, Yes, he is Sheogorath in oblivion, but bliiin more attention to the character that it is impossible to pay...

d
del69 20.09.19

I think it is logical to assume that leaving the Hero of Cyrodiil in terms of oblivion, he (Sheogorath) gave him not only the title, but the properties inherent in the Lord.

V
Viorde 20.09.19

About SEO - any mortal will see him as he always was.
there are XS already many discussing. Champion of Cyrodiil - the current Sheogorath. What to udelat attention? Books aren't I? And if you describe the events of the transformations HS obly in SEO... yeah half of the players will zaplecza, because each player has its own individual history, appearance, etc. Someone like that they will write the story? Everything you need to know is in the books.
Or at least read the book Infernal city
Thing Tesiv, to fuse the heroes of old far away, and slightly mention them in the next games in the series.

n
niko2626 20.09.19

Well,first of all-Our good old crazy uncle Sheogorath as he was mad Daedric Prince,and it still is.
At the end of the main quest in the shivering Isles, he says-*And who are you?Man?Death?God?Who knows...* (Approx)
We only get the power,NOT the power of Sheogorath.And only force for entertainment mostly.
Moreover,if Gg oblivion was Sheogorath,the quest *Crazy mind* we would have to see our HS?Of course not.
Mention by the way,can you find a diary of a fan from oblivion who,after completing the arena you came.

Understand-we all had different main characters in oblivion,so developers would not be able to efficiently add about gg from oblivion here.
P. S Punish developers that did Skyrim with the import saves from the last part.I would like to...

E
El Sid 20.09.19

IMHO, SEO is not a physical entity, so you cannot say that he left, passing the Defender of his title and name. Sheogorath is a spirit of madness, personality in its pure form, the substance of which it is necessary for the existence of the physical body. In General, the parasite. After the events of BEFORE, SEO left his old physical body to go into fresh skin with our GG. Then the Protector began to wield the power of the Daedra. But over time, he developed a sort of schizophrenia and the personality of SEO completely suppressed the identity of GG. And the use of force and a long stay in terms of oblivion made the physical shell of the Defender to take the form of Sheogorath. Or, alternatively, we see our HS as SEO, because in the minds of the inhabitants of Nirn SEO looks that way, even if in fact it is different.
PS. Looks crazy, but, IMHO, this hypothesis explains a lot.

i
ilinor 20.09.19

plus, the Daedra Lord can change the face of their own will.

s
skoomaCat 20.09.19

GG from oblivion didn't become a Daedra Prince, yaschitayu. Shehoret just gave him the power and Vartanyan TA, that he is supposedly the God of madness. but the Lord was, is and will be. just then he went into oblivion, in Skyrim are probably already long time back. especially the quest in Skyrim, he mentions the return of its nationals and his favorite servant.

A
AG90 20.09.19

we see our HS as SEO, because in the minds of the inhabitants of Nirn SEO looks that way, even if in fact it is different.I AGREE, and plus SEO know Martin Septim,

m
mGoth 20.09.19

In the addon Shivering Isles GG became the new Sheogorath,but still was a mortal.Surely he or she (this is depending on who you played) left(a), the throne inheritance to children or successors are found/found.

D
Demon Simpson 20.09.19

SEO-EMO

m
mGoth 20.09.19

Demon Simpson
HE'S A BOY? xD

D
Demon Simpson 20.09.19

mGoth
Why not?

m
mGoth 20.09.19

Demon Simpson
Well,he likes cheese,but the real I don't eat cheese.

D
Demon Simpson 20.09.19

So it's like Losers

m
mGoth 20.09.19

Demon Simpson
But Lachance does not like cheese.He Posay,but only in ч0рном.

m
mGoth 20.09.19

Demon Simpson
xD Okay,we're not discussing Lachance and SEO

4yPA 20.09.19

1234MONSTR4321
The Zera AEL'
I think no one will argue that :
1.GG obly snal the place of Sheogorath
2.In Skyrim the quest the mad brain (or something like this) Sheogorath said that he knew Martin Septim and saw how he turned into a dragon - a clear reference to the fact that he obly still Sheogorath became.
3 last but not least, the plot of shivering Isles Cigalah was cursed and trapped in the body of Sheogorath, of MT . E. he had two personalities with completely different forces. And he obly came to the Islands and took the place of Sheogorath, won Gigalia and has gained all the power and immortality datechecker Prince.
So ,I think it's obvious that he obly is Sheogorath