3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRUMAN777 20.09.19 10:10 am

What happened to the Defender of Cyrodiil? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Maybe there are books or even any mention of GG tes 4 oblivion
167 Comments
Sort by:
4yPA 20.09.19

Iotar
They have not gift because I kill them when convenient cases =)

4yPA 20.09.19

stalker382
Do not argue with society - can't argue with success
All have long since agreed that he obly has become degreesin Prince with all personal belongings. One you have Judas the Unbeliever.

s
stranger8 20.09.19

patit
Good version, but Sheogorath-Challah supposed to stop getting crazy after the events of SI. But it's possible that the hex was not lifted, and madness overtook Jyggalag at the most inopportune moment.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.09.19

Обжора83461
The unbeliever, Thomas, materiel... Judas one of the disciples of Christ who betrayed him and surrendered to the Romans

p
patit 20.09.19

stranger8
As I understand it, he won the essence Jyggalag in Sheogorath that while Sheogorath had to stop being a psycho I heard. If you stick to the version that he became Sheogorath, it turns out he should be 17 by the Daedra Prince, to immortality and go nuts. No mention of it in the game. But Sheogorath will not could be lost as there is an indisputable fact - the Daedric princes are immortal.

S
Sheo 20.09.19

stranger8, he ceased to be and the place is crazy busy already) Why to do something? When the creators already explained everything... read a few posts above.
patit, tin... you fell from the moon? In fact the opposite happened - he won Sheogorath in Jyggalag. Yes Cho say... Read the Wikipedia, there are black and white that Jyggalag was 17 a Daedra Prince.

p
patit 20.09.19

Sheo
From Wikipedia:

...The player violates this order, defeating Jyggalag before he seized the Shivering Isles. After that, the Daedric Prince goes wandering into Oblivion, leaving the Plan Shivering Isles and the name "Sheogorath" player...

...As Sheogorath appears in TES 5 Skyrim, in one of the quests in Solitude. The reward for the quest is the Wabbajack (Wabbajack)...

What nonsense??? If gg at the end of the SI addon fights and kills Jyggalag???

s
stalker382 20.09.19

during the quest, the mad mind of SEO says that this is his title passed from him to it every 1,000 years, so it is not the fact that he just was TO

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.09.19

patit
Challah the Daedra Prince, he can'T be killed. Just expelling it in the plan of oblivion, HE was released from his curse and became Sheo. CHALLAH - Prince. SHEOGORATH - his crazy self. SEO is Challah, just damn

p
patit 20.09.19

Miniplayer
Let's not abuse. I mean that wasn't killed by the Daedra Prince, and defeated the essence of Jegalia in Sheogorath. Sheogorath left TO when did gg responsible To and gave his name. No mention of the fact that he became a Daedra Prince and immortal after SI there!!! So sooner or later he died, and there is a demand of the return of the true Sheogorath in his place, who all this time was in vacation.

s
stranger8 20.09.19

patit
So you're saying that he obly shared Challage and Sheogorath? Made from two different entities?

p
patit 20.09.19

stranger8
No. There was one Daedra Prince, probably Sheogorath, who gave his name and Plan TO years or simply do not understand why every 1,000 years Jyggalag goes Gray March to Sheogorath to take possession of their territory, oblivion, and after it turns voluntarily to leave to wander through the territories of other vozvraschaet and Daedra Sheogorath in the face of years??? Yes, and if we assume that he became a Daedra Prince Sheogorath, why nowhere in Skyrim does not mention 17 very mighty Prince Jyggalag (Sheogorath), which still remains without its territory??? As you know Oblivion is split and divided between the Daedra into 16 pieces (plans), Plan up TO one of them.

Z
Zmey realno Gorynych bgg 20.09.19

stalker382
Sheogorath is part of the divine essence of Lorkhan was punished for the creation of mortals living in agony was the first Gigalarm but got all Princes Daedra his Order and madder .And he Obly replaced at the post as if I suspect that mad in its place their efforts, he can already consider himself Sheogorath))And in Skyrim, people started to wear beards even. Before this series no one dared to wear a beard except See he was punished for it))

m
mGoth 20.09.19

patit
Jyggalag-not essence in Sheogorath,and Sheogorath is the essence in Jyggalag...
But See burns ^_^ GG obly is not said, Well, again, you distract me!I'M BUSY!I make FISH STICKS!FOR THIS CASE WE NEED A SUBTLE STATE OF MIND!!!>_<

4yPA 20.09.19

Miniplayer
I see you didn't get the pun in my sentence =)

Z
Zhasl 20.09.19

Sheo is 100% right .He has become a God (Remember Malacath and Talos because they were mortal), And if he was God why would he not poprikalyvatsya so for the sake of laughter because ,after all, God is eternal (200 years is only a moment for the gods )the more your GG in Skyrim destroyed a lot of dragons and pokatil their souls(Souls make you stronger,so that your GG may consider himself a God)in the next series of TES will be the hint of your GG might even you are going to meet well, some forms

k
kellandro 20.09.19

well, no, if someone wants to think differently - then the flag in his hands! Theory stalker382 also has a right to exist, at least in the official history says otherwise. And those who know the universe will remember that in this world a mortal could become a God. In General, you can go to off site Pavilions and ask the developers personally - they will answer for sure.

k
kellandro 20.09.19

I sent a letter to the Gazebo, soon our problem will be solved.

As soon as I get the answer I will post it here (translated, of course).

A
AG90 20.09.19

See he is obly, and mortals do not know what happened BEFORE, plus oble of SEO with a beard, and no oble, hint, hint, two more of Martin Septim, and the word challage:Death whether?.. The king? God?, and the words we hear from Sheo in Skyrim) I think three hint enough, but no beard if the SG girl, but the hero obly rather man-an Imperial, but a Dunmer Nerevarin I think, although I have people.

K
KhaTTar 20.09.19

patit
The game was bad. He Sheogorath said that at death Challage and he will die. Then we saw Sheogorath turned into Challaga. Also he said that we will become the new Sheogorath, and therefore Prince Deirdre. It remains only to find the sanctuary Sheogorath in Skyrim.