3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRUMAN777 20.09.19 10:10 am

What happened to the Defender of Cyrodiil? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Maybe there are books or even any mention of GG tes 4 oblivion
167 Comments
Sort by:
4yPA 20.09.19

Well, the additive - with the adoption of the power and immortality of Sheogorath gg obly became gradually transformed into Sheogorath, but this is my personal philosophy on this issue

4yPA 20.09.19

Vladislav___ in a series of TES elves do not live long =)

N
Nanto 20.09.19

And here I have not installed Shivering Isles (oblivion and I had enough) - and what about SIGORTA (what the f.. 1-does not comply with its own transliteration? Zadolbali already imbitsily!) is it?
And don't confuse the Lord of the Daedra is a Daedra Lord! You never know what he could say - for a mortal to become a Daedra Lord is impossible (to take the place of some of its entities - please...). Daedra Lord can neither be born nor to be - they need to BE! originally and eternally!
And then tomorrow you have Azura asks for vacation to replace. In TES6 Mehrunes Dagon will give way to your place!..

4yPA 20.09.19

Nanto
You first play Shivering Isles, and then outlines.

N
Nanto 20.09.19

FSO

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Обжора83461, he didn't say anything about how he knew Martin, and Shea went to Oblivion + it wasn't on dragalic the Islands 200 years, just after he gave the power GG obly.
below is the link to the screenshot proof that SEO neznal Martin: http://s52.radikal.ru/i135/1111/fd/cae0796bc21d.jpg

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.09.19

stalker382
It is once again proof, he knows that he turned into a dragon.

Generally, I think - GG obly sitting in the shivering Isles, Challah - at home, and discarded the essence of Sheogorath gained independence and is now going back to the Islands. Well, there is all used to the God of madness.
By the way, judging by the pleas of the servants - our HS is not very good in the role of the God of madness)

1234MONSTR4321 20.09.19

All those who write that kind of Sheogorath saw how Martin turned into a dragon... You fools... After turning... all of Tamriel knew it! So.... This is not proof... I can also say for example that Russia won during the siege of Berlin.... But I was not there ? So?

4yPA 20.09.19

stalker382
1234MONSTR4321
Go to the Skyrim quest crazy mind and listen carefully to the conversation between Pelagius III and Sheogorath

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Обжора83461, why don't you do the same? for whom I have the screen laid out? or say that at me the version of the game is crooked? show me a screenshot where is the evidence that Sea GG obly if you can't then just admit that SEO is SEO)

M

stalker382
Show me evidence that Sea - not GG obly

4yPA 20.09.19

Want proof in the form of a screen, then here:
http://i.playground.ru/i/15/66/95/00/pix/image.jpg
put your screenshot and mine, and read it together.(your screen is on 1st place and my second place)

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Обжора83461, and what does that prove? did the gods watching mortals? and if only this said Merunes Dagon you also decided that it would be GG obly? and 1 nuance, and suddenly GG obly (who would have thought) a girl?! it is not known. and again, as GG could(La) to become a God? the fact that SEO gave him(her) staff and the throne of Dragash Ostrava doesn't make him(her) God.

s
stalker382 20.09.19

well, with Dagon a little over the top, but I think the meaning is clear.

I
Iotar 20.09.19

Обжора83461
That means the elves in TES do not last long? With what you have? Urgently to re-read the Real Barenziah!

Z
Zmey realno Gorynych bgg 20.09.19

The beginning of the game throws you from the shivering Isles ambushed the Imperials -one of the cute jokes the old SEO))Old GG natonek became Sheogorath because Prazdny crazy and killed everyone who wore a beard and Skurov have a beard heap ))

S
Sheo 20.09.19

The current Sheogorath is our good old GG from the Shivering Isles...
First, Sheogorath* the curse was lifted, he again became Jyggalag, giving us the Shivering Isles and authority over them, and went off to gather strength for the conquest of the Waters of oblivion... After the curse, he will never be again, Sheogorath.
Why in quotation marks? In fact it is the title which we have been granted in the Shivering Isles, if someone forgot to open the journal in oblivion, the tab where you have the titles... Found? Let's move on.
Secondly, again for those who do not remember... in TO us to clearly say that the artifacts of the Daedra Prince is part of the power of the Prince, part of his essence. We have got the staff of Sheogorath with his suit? Received. Power went to your HS? Moved. Further.
Third, someone forgot that the Golden Saints and Dark Seducers of Sheogorath believe their God and ruler. And continually compete for dominance with each other? We got power over them? Full!
Once passed TO try in Tamriel to take the quest at the statue of Sheogorath... Decided to pray to themselves? Ay-ay-ay... But you and Mad that God would do crazy things ;)
The appearance of Sheogorath is a cliché, stamp... Read the book Myths of Sheogorath. The Daedric princes tend change. In this case, your GG, in the power of the Mad God just changed his appearance. Read the in-game literature.
Even if remember the hermaphrodite Vivec which gave birth. Playing someone else's role, You're not going to neglect all those with regard to this particular person, class, etc. That we he did not neglect even the appearance of Sheogorath. And maybe themselves Shivering Isles changed the appearance of GG, because if he didn't have the appearance of Sheogorath as his subjects to the Islands would know? Who knows... of Course, game developers could take this into consideration and after our establishment on the throne TO change the appearance of HS. :)
And who told you that a mortal cannot become a Daedric Prince? Remember Malacath, which has been transformed Megaloi in the Daedra, and once he was only a mortal hero...

M

Sheo
GG obly sitting in the shivering Isles, Challah - at home, and discarded the essence of Sheogorath gained independence and is now going back to the Islands. Well, there is all used to the God of madness.

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Sheo, while downloading, it was written like this Sheogorath God of madness who can help or Vice versa to bring to the grave the mortal who wapolu the dubious fortune to meet him" and if he was See where he tvoemy was 200 years? sat and drank tea in mind that Pegalia? and I something do not remember what would a real, Sea prevented GG obly.

m
mGoth 20.09.19

Miniplayer
stalker382
Let's imagine that Pelagius could not know GG obly,and then back to imagine that Pelagius could know GG obly.Presented?