3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRUMAN777 20.09.19 10:10 am

What happened to the Defender of Cyrodiil? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Maybe there are books or even any mention of GG tes 4 oblivion
167 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker382 20.09.19

AG90, bad smotrish, in the end, Shea himself said when he left"the Beard? Is. Luggage? Where did I put your Luggage? well, or something like this

K
Kolya 20.09.19

My beautiful alpacca which I played 5 years ago now is was a bearded God of madness, Paul himself changed-I'm going to barf

A
AG90 20.09.19

stalker382
Well, we meet him without a beard(see) and to grow business easy

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Altair Ibn La-Ahad, the word perfectly and Oblivion? have you lost your mind? I can be too picky about the column detailing but the Persians there was just awful (especially orcs, well at least for me).
kellandro, do you really think one thread of the arbor answers? well, you're a dreamer. although miracles happen, too...
Oh yeah TES series played in pestilence, raids and Skyrim.
by the way, this is because no one thought... what if Sheogorath - Joffrey) he, too, knew Martin + see the God of madness that did him God. and we can 200 years Jegalia (or whatever it is) resonant cursed. he became Sheo, and he obly which was Sea 200 years has erased the memory and threw in an ambush by the Imperials. See in the end God of madness, so anything is possible)

K
Kolya 20.09.19

Has the fashion beautiful appearance ) your cap)

s
stalker382 20.09.19

which have me go, in spite of OSE, OMM and gold 1.2( appearance was almost takayazhe miserable as the original, and sometimes even worse. although there was 1 mod. but with another mod, it looked terrible so I scored on him(

l
landrion 20.09.19

Princes from the book of oblivion which appeared as said here in TO.
Sangvin, Boethiah, Molag Bal and Sheogorath, and Azura, Mephala, clavicus vile, Varnima, Malacath, Hermeus Mora, Namira, Jyggalag, nocturnal, Mehrunes Dagon and Permit.

The princes of the Book of Daedra which appeared in the Morra
Azura, Boethiah, Clavicus Vile, Hermeus Mora, Hircine, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Mephala, Of Meridia, Molag Bal, Namira, Nocturnal, Will Perit, Sangvin, Sheogorath Vernona,
Ie appeared TO Jyggalag. So certainly in Tes 6 (and maybe 5 have?) will be his sanctuary. And his power will grow again. Also in the information on the game was a reference to the book the demon jumper something like that. It says that Alduin the devourer turned the jumper in a Destroyer, Mehrunes Dagon.
But the Aluminum was probably 2 heroes, one became Sheogorath, one killed the little Altmer. :D

s
stalker382 20.09.19

landrion, I read in ТЕС5 a book about the knights of the nine, and judging by what I read there the relics of the crusaders never found. the conclusion that developed it DLS just did not realize... well, or scored per book) and by the way, who are Altmer? high elves?

l
landrion 20.09.19

wrote in information about the game v.3 Тоха95

Vkratse:
Alduin comes to the world every time eating it completely. Then the world vosstanavlivaetsya, and he devours it again.
This period of time called Calpe. Several recent Calpe Alduino tried to interfere with the king of the demons-jumpers
(simple kind of demon-jumper, but their king),because only he could reach the dragon.
Every time he tried to convince Alduin to eat the world, and each time Alduin was not listening.He won the time.
Then the dragon realized that he cheated:
This king was conspiring with the people, together they hid the particles of the world and when the world was reborn, its volume and mass grew,
and Alduin is becoming harder to eat the world...
The dragon cursed the demon king-jumpers, called him Dagon, and deprived him of the ability to jump, and he was imprisoned in the void forever
until Dagon all hidden and does not return to the world eater... And the void that was called Oblivion....

PS This is for those who don't like a lot of letters.
P. P. S. I came across this LOR... the feeling that the story will flow from that song
or the song will become the Preface to the story, or at least something to do with it.

Heh, still there in plain text says that Alduin eats the Nords first, that is Skyrim.

K
Kolya 20.09.19

I myself do normal modes found almost 10 websites crawled) but then this top-model turned out to be) I have a man to play and the idea did not appear;and now I besezda trying to convince my Persian now a bearded God of madness:-D !let him shoot)

l
landrion 20.09.19

stalker382
Yes, the high elves in the forum something like in game I saw a screenshot of the book, diary of a killer. There he writes that pretended to be a fanatical fan and had no difficulty in gaining his trust and then in the great forest, slit his throat and left to be eaten by bears

http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/books/NDBook3ValuableKnightsoftheNine.shtml this book? she talks about the events prior to the DLC the knights of the nine

s
stalker382 20.09.19

landrion, yeah, that.
Altair Ibn La-Ahad, well, we can... and we can... well, if she cha became SEO then we can by profession sex change was necessary. or decided on you poizdevalsya becoming a man. Sheogorath floor like a masculine name. in General, the gazebo is no explanation left and the losses we suffer and think what happened to SEO. Yes and just because mortals after death in Oblivion fall? just like the Nords in Sovngarde. WMS Shea learned of Martin in oblivion. or Martin himself became a Daedric Prince.
kellandro, well, the answer came from the gazebo?

K
Kolya 20.09.19

It is clear that nothing is clear) wonder the owner SEO raised ,and now fans worry my brains out gg's oblivion or not)

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.09.19

PEOPLE! In the history of commonly used character is male, default appearance, default race (here - an Imperial ie people). Hammer, the Protector of Cyrodiil's was this walking defaulted, not your top models.

s
stalker382 20.09.19

in Skyrim deflot Nord and by your SEO an Imperial? Yes, and the head GM,GW,GB,TB, + defender of Cyrodiil and possibly a vampire? damn, the same stupid title just like the Hero of Ferelden, apparently the Chancellor is just a little postarevshih Alistair which the gazebo in biovar steal. (who played DA:O will understand)

B
Bromgexin 20.09.19

stalker382
Anything that area for 3 years before came than DAO

K
Kolya 20.09.19

I don't care who is there besezda considers by default-I play who I want .it was a female Persian oble and she could not sex change and become a bearded God of madness)nonsense-and Yes, no matter what was the race of the Persians ?or maybe he is a vampire and so immortal without becoming Sheogorath?short story by default is nonsense ,because 90% of players by default is not played .in mass еffеct-Yes ,here everything is done your character with their history and make them all default Imperial or Nord does not roll)

4yPA 20.09.19

This dispute would not have arisen if the gazebo was spectacular import of savegames from other parts of the TES ,as biovarovtsy with mass effect.

K
Kolya 20.09.19

That's exactly what I said ,not all under a single blueprint))

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Bromgexin, nope, everything is OK. just a gazebo in the future moved) but the point was not that anyone who has a steal, but the fact that the title of dumbest, most idiotic title. and Irradiated after I played DA:O in 2009 vrod started in the field to play, so as FSUs that came before. more important than what I played before) NOT READ FURTHER AS THERE is NO SENSE, AND IN GENERAL THAT BEFORE NEBYLO, BUT IT JUST do NOT APPLY TO the TOPIC.
Katsura - No look I found this in the room. I didn't have to look for? And whether it is search when I'm looking for what I should look for? If so, should I look for someone who is looking for what I should be looking for before I decided whether I search or not. So I'm looking for someone who wants to find the answer. But if I don't have to search, then I can't look for someone who needs to look for someone that was looking for someone, looking for someone, looking for...
(cob)
Gintoki - You're too overdone.
Shinpachi - it Seems that you got lost in labirinti that you don't need to look.

those who read to the end and realized the meaning of my post congratulations, though what? as I said there's no sense)