3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRUMAN777 20.09.19 10:10 am

What happened to the Defender of Cyrodiil? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Maybe there are books or even any mention of GG tes 4 oblivion
167 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker382 20.09.19

and yet, as if GG girl it turns out that SEO losses transvestite? and if Pro-title to say what the conclusion that we are the only Sheogorath on TO.

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 20.09.19

mGoth
It's right now what? Pelagius never knew GG obly, he died for Grenadian years before the events obly. But GG, SEO could get into his brain and jiving, especially that Pelagius, even when life that. And, perhaps, don't say poor Russian variant of the Roman name.
Titus = Titus.
Mark = Marcus.
Pelagius = Pelagius. and so it is necessary to pronounce Roman names
August = Augustus
Julius = Julius.
Gaius = Gaius.
stalker382
In the history of the commonly used default male-man (Imperial).

S
Sheo 20.09.19

Wake up, dude, you're Shivering Islands did not play or what??? You besides the fact that he became Sheogorath? Previous Sheogorath your hero has removed the curse by becoming them. What dispute generally? Sheogorath - God, for it does not cost anything to change your appearance and gender, that's not understandable?
stalker382, and who told you that the adventures of GG oblivion has stopped since you stopped playing?

M

ALL
In any ten-wiki says that he obly has become SEO.

s
stalker382 20.09.19

but can anyone asks developers TES? if they say that he obly See even I admit that was wrong. in any event, a gazebo will not confirm can only argue.
Sheo, and we can GG obly got married... and started to live peacefully and not to seek adventure on his W**y. floor is also not known.
PS I understand that the idea of ask the developers nonsense but suddenly the thread who still decide to ask them and he will answer :)
PPS can anyone knows Poch I can't on my ACC via Oregu to go?
P. p. p. S. I just wanted to write a smiley face ^_^

S
Sheo 20.09.19

Taken from Wikipedia...

Interesting facts

Player who's gone through this Supplement, he becomes a God of madness and gets some interesting possibilities, which, however, only work on Shivering Isles.
If you follow the main story line Shivering Isles before to pray to the statue of Sheogorath in Cyrodiil, when trying to access the statue will turn out that the player who calls himself, what a polite and tells his assistant Haskell.

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Sheo, so it turns out that he obly and the head of the knights of the nine, and the mad God, and even defender of Cyrodiil.And if power is given only TO the meaning of the title God is not so great. and if we look at God we don't have to go to win Oblivion?direct Courier death bringer anywhere sushi (from FNV). hmm, against the facts do not trample. but then where is our GG was 200 years? or we can in the quest crazy mind was a real Sea?

s
stalker382 20.09.19

Oh, and on Wikipedia, please do not copy their articles. we can now they in thee the court will be served)

S
Sheo 20.09.19

I have been defeated. Grey March is completed. It lasted for millennia, but time after time I was again drawn to this crazy fool - Sheogorath. But it was not always so. Once I ruled this Kingdom. World perfect Order. Every era of my possessions expanded, absorbing more of the sea of oblivion. Other princes, for fear of my power, cursed me with madness and doomed to existence in the form of Sheogorath, the sick soul in a sick land. Once in a Millennium I was allowed to take true form and re-conquer your Kingdom. And every time after that curse resumed its action, once again drawing me into Sheogorath. You're interrupting this endless loop. The throne of Madness belongs to you, and Jyggalag will once again be able to roam Oblivion. I'm leaving, and you will remain here, mortal. Death whether?.. The king? God? Don't know. From now on, this Kingdom belongs to you. Perhaps you will become the true ruler. Farewell, Sheogorath, Prince of Madness.
stalker382, what is dug up 200 years? He lived in the pleasure he... Why would the developers bother to come up with a story for YOUR character outside of the game? Sense then can go TO if you know what will happen in the end?
If you think logically... Jyggalag you direct text says that now the Shivering Isles belong to you... TO this plan oblivion which is ruled by Sheogorath, so if you own plan of oblivion is Sheogorath, you're the Prince. The Prince Of Madness.
The History Of Elder Scrolls.
"We have always been treated with Tamriel as a real place, a place where you can do something meaningful. In all communications, the people, the Empire and their gods. How one affects the other? How do we honor our people, our fate in their hands, or we are all part of something bigger? This idea is embodied in the Elders Scrolls that tell about the past, present and future with one voice"
- Todd Howard

Every part of the series is connected with a deeply interwoven history. Senior designer Kurt Kuhlmann enlighten us about the series and the preceding part is connected with the next.

9. The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (2007)
"The mysterious gate opened on the island in the Niben Bay. They were in the realm of the Daedric Prince of Madness, Sheogorath, who is looking for the death of a lawyer, who would help him fight his worst enemy, Jyggalag, Prince of Order. At the end Jyggalag and Sheogorath are one and the same creature – the other Daedra princes in ancient times cursed Jyggalag, turning into Sheogorath. Defeating Jyggalag the player removes the curse and takes the mantle of Prince of Madness." Influence? "Jyggalag now free from the curse of madness. Though defeated, he will take his place as the Prince of Order, with unknown consequences for the complex and fragile balance of power in oblivion."
Where did you get that Jyggalag again became Sheogorath?

s
stalker382 20.09.19

that's the same do nothing people that used zamorachivatsja only for what would prove them right. perseverance is needed kachestvo but not DataCol same extent.
Miniplayer, cha the remark, so decided six to become what would have grunich they were?)

k
kellandro 20.09.19

Here's what it says in the official history of Sheogorath
Sheogorath - Prince of madness, priklady for their antics the rest of the Daedra. Jyggalag, after the battle tells HS that he is the true identity of SEO, once in 1,000 years expiring from the madness. He, thanks Sheo, is freed from the curse, after the battle with us. Jyggalag Prince of order, deranged, every time, during his return, he ordered Gorgasia of the Island, but then again, the curse took effect, and Jyggalag - became Sheogorath, and again the island was plunged into chaos.

200 years ago, the Hero of Cyrodiil was released Jyggalag, he went to Oblivion free. Sheogorath - Daedric Prince is no more. There is GG, who took his place, receiving the power of God. With it we will meet in the quest Crazy Crazy. Death GG became a full Lord of the Daedra, as once they became Malacath (God of hunting and patron Saint of travelers), as a former mortal. Apparently 200 years YEARS, whether for fun, whether still for some reason took the usual form of SEO.

Here is a quote from TES Wiki:

Jyggalag — Prince of the order.
Mentioned as one of the Daedric Princes in a single book "On Oblivion". From TES4: Shivering Isles becomes known for its Association with Sheogorath. When the main character, taking over the role of Sheogorath, wins the battle Jyggalag, he tells the entire story. Once he was a powerful Daedric Prince, but the other Daedric Princes, fearing his power, cursed him with madness and he became the mad God Sheogorath. And only once in 1000 years he could become himself, to conquer and to rebuild their own possessions. But immediately after that he again becomes mad God Sheogorath and restores what has been destroyed by him in its true form. But now the main character freed him from this curse as an immortal Daedra, he will be reborn in the Oblivion in his true form. And the main character is now mad God Lord Sheogorath. There is also a theory that Jyggalag is the Anu, which became the Daedra.

k
kellandro 20.09.19

So, absolutely, we meet my protagonist from Obly.

F
Furija 20.09.19

Sheo
Warning you for multiposting.

s
stranger8 20.09.19

In the passage from the SI website tes.ag.ru there are words of Sheogorath-Jyggalag, really do not know how reliable they are:

Pretty! I have been defeated. Grey March is over.
Thousands of years lasted this drama, and every time I conquered this land only in order to once again become a talkative fool of Sheogorath.
But it was not always so. Once I ruled this realm, a world of perfect Order. With each era of my dominion expanded, crossing the sea of oblivion.
Other princes, fearful of my power, cursed me with Madness and doomed to exist in the guise of Sheogorath, troubled souls, the ruling ridiculous country.
Once in the era, I could make an appearance and again to conquer this world. But each time the curse was renewed, and I once again became Sheogorath.
Now, finally, you managed to break the cycle. Now you wear the mantle of Madness, and Jyggalag can once again travel freely on the roads of oblivion.
I'm leaving, and you will remain here, mortal. Death?.. The king? God? It is not clear.
Thy Kingdom. May you ever grow to its provisions. Farewell, Sheogorath, Prince Of Madness. All the best to you.

In General Jyggalag himself did not understand who was the Hero of Cyrodiil: death king Islands or God.

M

stranger8
Slow

s
stranger8 20.09.19

Miniplayer
What??

M

stranger8
Sheo already post

p
patit 20.09.19

Did Talos was a mortal postum (by Tiber Septim)??? Mine developers do not have to confuse the origin of Sheogorath in Skyrim, and made it the same as he was oble to devolution gg.

s
stranger8 20.09.19

Miniplayer
Hmm, apparently I didn't notice. Eh...

p
patit 20.09.19

By the way, in passing I came to this idea: in Solitude when approached by people and told that his master is long out of business. Perhaps he then and walked away when he handed his business gg obly, which has long been dead, and he is Sheogorath the whole time Spud brain Pelagia. Therefore, it took the return of Sheogorath, and he again took his place among the Daedric princes))))