3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegFo 03.02.20 04:06 pm

Bikers DLC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Soon in GTA Online: "Biker" and many more

"Bikers", the next major update for GTA Online, will give players the opportunity to create and lead your club in Los Santos with up to 8 players. Players are waiting for new role – from novice candidate to the President of the club, a huge number of modes for cooperative and competitive games, a number of new motorcycles, real estate, including the building of the clubs with special features for bikers, as well as hot spots for dishonest entrepreneurs.

In addition to the opportunity to make a career in the gang and build a profitable business, managing a reputable club, update the "Bikers" will delight you with themed game modes, new weapons, styles, tattoos and features that will bring a fresh note into the criminal world of Los Santos and blaine County.

The club is a dangerous business, and sometimes on the job you will need the help of all the departments.

The enterprises of the club will open for you new opportunities of a vertically integrated business development.
218 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ostap Bandera 03.02.20

direct orders of the community....

L
LenivyiBob 03.02.20

Wang motorcycle clubs on the insurgents XD

t
t830x 03.02.20

Or Hydra XD

G
Ghost_Original 03.02.20

Good bikes are going to fight ))

G
Grand Theft Auto 1000000 03.02.20

And then all slaughtered Lost.

H
Hobo Sexual 03.02.20

Home to more new bikes added, I was rushing like a Prairie dog from them)) Well orujia itself.

I
Igor-Knight 03.02.20

Bikes are not enough, Moto theme almost never disclosed in the game, like street racing cars customizing little thin, and the rocking chair would not hurt like in San Andreas! It would be good stories of tuning!! In General, et is an excellent addition! Zhdems!

K
KingBaby 03.02.20

damn just blew the game ... will have to put again lol

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

Motorcycles Zombie and Wayfarer are already confirmed.

b
bazilews 03.02.20

And when the DLC is expected?

v
victorzh 03.02.20

Even if the Sovereign without a flag gash. Dzhva years waiting for (C)

M
MephistoXX 03.02.20

But the Bati will still be in the top at the races)
It would be nice if along with the game fixed would re.

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

victorzh
Also waiting when it will be added with the ability to change coloring.

MephistoXX
Dad's not dragging: jacoco or Akuma - here's the motorcycle that dragged.

t
t830x 03.02.20

I like to say after the race will appear in the session riding say on gargula and racing physics, crash into everything you see while on a raised front wheel and Bouncing in the air to do salituro.

I
Ilya Krasilov 03.02.20

from where such infa?

x
xXHASLXx 03.02.20

on the official website of rockstargames.com)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.02.20

And then all the kill Trevor! ?

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

And interestingly, on PG there are representatives balcerowski gangs?

M
MephistoXX 03.02.20

_DooM_
Dad on a goat drags: if you actively stand on the rear wheel, it will overtake and hakuchou, and Akuma) but if you do not plant then Yes, then he will lose

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

I wonder what kind of bike?

Spoiler