3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegFo 03.02.20 04:06 pm

Bikers DLC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Soon in GTA Online: "Biker" and many more

"Bikers", the next major update for GTA Online, will give players the opportunity to create and lead your club in Los Santos with up to 8 players. Players are waiting for new role – from novice candidate to the President of the club, a huge number of modes for cooperative and competitive games, a number of new motorcycles, real estate, including the building of the clubs with special features for bikers, as well as hot spots for dishonest entrepreneurs.

In addition to the opportunity to make a career in the gang and build a profitable business, managing a reputable club, update the "Bikers" will delight you with themed game modes, new weapons, styles, tattoos and features that will bring a fresh note into the criminal world of Los Santos and blaine County.

The club is a dangerous business, and sometimes on the job you will need the help of all the departments.

The enterprises of the club will open for you new opportunities of a vertically integrated business development.
218 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

victorzh
I'm all for it.

t
tuman31 03.02.20

victorzh
waiting for

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

"Bikers" - a new update for GTA Online comes out October 4.

"Bikers" – the next update for GTA Online, which is at the forefront of the underground clubs of Los Santos and blaine County. Players are waiting for new competitive and cooperative game modes, new vehicles, weapons, clothing. Update GTA Online Bikers will be available October 4 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

t
tuman31 03.02.20

it's time to fix the theme!
We start the analysis of screenshots, I see (read) will add the battle behind the wheel of the iron horse (RoadRush who in the subject) , will introduce the ax (3 screen) another customizatio Moto (campaign).

v
victorzh 03.02.20

It seems, instead of the trailer we decided this time to show pictures.

By the way, about the pictures. With what I to put it mildly not impressed. The first DLC that left itching rather be.

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

victorzh
The video is likely to show on Thursday-Friday. Together with the start 2 the weekend

v
victorzh 03.02.20

MiGamer86
I would like to. Because while it is about nothing.

t
tuman31 03.02.20

know how others, but I'm not a big fan of the Moto themes. Therefore, no wow, and do not expect just waiting for that to come out...weapons I guess basically adds melee for Moto (nunchaku, chains)

A
Andryuha 03.02.20

Well... it turns Out a new update, and I removable hut was surrounded at the end of August, stealing a gaming PC and all peripherals from it. Probably have to taste a new update via Playkey on your laptop times Vista.

v
victorzh 03.02.20

I think one that rocky forgot something? So Herman is coming and the midnight is not.

t
tuman31 03.02.20

the trailer?

C
ComptonBlocc 03.02.20

a lot of expectations on the trailer. a day and a half before the release, but still does not show.
I'm not a fan of bikes, but for any kipish so wait)

v
victorzh 03.02.20

tuman31
He is the most.

If memory serves, none of the DLC for online is still not released without a trailer. No, Carl.

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

victorzh
victorzh wrote:
no DLC for online is still not released without a trailer
And as a Holiday surprise, Halloween, two parts Dirty money, last Team standing, Hipster, High light, Business, Beach bum?
Apparently not every new thing deserves a trailer. Or will release with the words: out now.

v
victorzh 03.02.20

vatsonification
The team survived, Hipster, High light, Business and Beach bum came out in the pre-Pxnow era. Then online was different, and rocky it differently promoted. I think the beginning of the modern version of online (including in this concept including how it promotes Rockstar) is the release of GTA V on PC and was released just before this robbery.

Holiday surprise and Halloween in my mind is not DLC, but just a festive content. They have not added story online and our character, did not introduce any new modes that change the game. Just a pleasant surprise in the form of content and a few new maps+scenarios for PVP events (though the competition itself as one of the game modes were before). Although someone might consider them full-fledged DLC, then the face is really thin.

That's Dirty money - your right, no trailer for this DLC. I was wrong, I thought that was... Well, Bikers will not, and it will not cause any crash traditions. Because release the trailer just before promoted them to the DLC little sense, in my opinion.

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

But the robberies were as much as 5 trailers.

W
Wraith_Soul 03.02.20

I refreshed just waiting for a new Exodus, and of the bike some currently buy.

C
ComptonBlocc 03.02.20

_DooM_
so valuable the renewal comes out, just without the video

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

Wraith8
yeah, it is unlikely that the head of the club will be able to resist the chief

W
Wraith_Soul 03.02.20

vatsonification
Yeah a bunch of the 8 members of the club against the insurgent))