3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegFo 03.02.20 04:06 pm

Bikers DLC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Soon in GTA Online: "Biker" and many more

"Bikers", the next major update for GTA Online, will give players the opportunity to create and lead your club in Los Santos with up to 8 players. Players are waiting for new role – from novice candidate to the President of the club, a huge number of modes for cooperative and competitive games, a number of new motorcycles, real estate, including the building of the clubs with special features for bikers, as well as hot spots for dishonest entrepreneurs.

In addition to the opportunity to make a career in the gang and build a profitable business, managing a reputable club, update the "Bikers" will delight you with themed game modes, new weapons, styles, tattoos and features that will bring a fresh note into the criminal world of Los Santos and blaine County.

The club is a dangerous business, and sometimes on the job you will need the help of all the departments.

The enterprises of the club will open for you new opportunities of a vertically integrated business development.
218 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 03.02.20

vatsonification
Throw off, as he crawls to the game. Google does not found, so get a picture of her. But this bike worth to buy or for t-shirts. He is very good in itself - both in appearance and in ride. Tuning a lot. And 100k for him not a lot of money.

USER_NT
Everything you have listed, in this DLC there is. So I was surprised to see your message.

t830x
Never had a doubt that of all my friends online it is you fall on this hairstyle :)

MephistoXX
Billiards well is like there at the club? I club did not buy, but in the screenshots and videiko has a pool table (and Darts).

t
t830x 03.02.20

victorzh
Female Persian did PUNK :D

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

When the job ran safecracker, my jaw dropped: this task is the job of a friend, but here no downloads, all free mode, and then another leaving from the pursuing players!

M
Mortaliss 03.02.20

vatsonification
Yes, the game really got hit hard in free mode, I think in the next GTA just will not upload

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

PRIVA
Up to 8 bikers at the club. Call your trusted friends and no one to get closer to you can't. And if you do not know, then better stay out of it, or negotiate.

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

victorzh
Darts and arm wrestling there, but Billiards no.

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

_DooM_
Sad. And it can be used in Billiards to play while hemp grows up. :D

I
Impela 03.02.20

Tell me how to use motomaster bought motoclub and a new motorcycle next to the Studio there is a man, but no interaction with him there, and with the workshop too.

W
Wraith_Soul 03.02.20

Impela
Press E and call to the body shop to swap Mottaki stand on the marker in the garage.

I
Impela 03.02.20

Wraith8
Thanks for the help!

o
origamikiller 03.02.20

Wraith8
Reduces? Thought quite useless

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

Prices for hidden TS:

Spoiler
Intriguing Tron-bike Nagasaki Shotaro
Spoiler
a suits for him:
Spoiler

v
victorzh 03.02.20

Colleagues who have already tried the business of a biker - tell, please, about this topic. Somehow, until now, none of the sites about the GTA did not write something like guide about these businesses and questions arises much. For example: what tax is and whether you can suspend the payment (for example, to pause the operation of the business)? The same yield of the same business (e.g., fake documents), if one is in Paleto and is worth 800K, and the second in the city, and is worth 1.5 million? The same whether the profitability of the different businesses (other things being equal)? Or earnings with the forgery of documents will always be less than that of the Coca plant? Can I sell the business? And to change one to another? Etc.
Sundry - please write a guide for those who are in the tank! Cost these businesses a lot, and before buying them, I want to understand - is it worth it and how not to throw money balances?

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

victorzh
If you stop production, you lose all accumulated products and raw materials on it. In this case, the tax service will be suspended. For marijuana for example more income than counterfeit money. Hyde is difficult to do. Because the variety is immense, and just do not have neither the time nor the means to try everything and then another, and organize information.
But already spotted a bug: for the second day pass transactions for one of the companies. Income not received, neither the owner nor the helper. What at the end of the sales money to appear on the account and then disappear with it.

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

victorzh
- Please note that you can only buy one kind of each type of business.
- Selling on location gives you 50% more money.
- You get bonus money if more people in your session.

Found this layout:
СпойлерPaleto Bay:
+1098000 (Coke)
+1024800 (Meth)
+951600 (Cash)
+805200 (Weed)
+732000 (Forgery)
+242000 (Clubhouse)
= $4,853,600 Total

Sandy Shores:
+975000 (Coke)
+910000 (Meth)
+845000 (Cash)
+715000 (Weed)
+650000 (Forgery)
+210000 (Clubhouse)
= $4,305,000 Total

LS North:
+1852500 (Coke)
+1729000 (Meth)
+1605500 (Cash)
+1358500 (Weed)
+1235000 (Forgery)
+455000 (Clubhouse)
= $8,235,500 Total

South LS:
+1462500 (Coke)
+1365000 (Meth)
+1267500 (Cash)
+1072500 (Weed)
+975000 (Forgery)
+420000 (Clubhouse)
= $6,562,500 Total

Every game day (48 min) I have 5 businesses signed up with over 20,000 of salary.

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

And see a great guide here:
Спойлерhttps://m.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/55vwyl/bikers_work_challenges_contracts_and_business/
PS my opinion - the work is quite tedious and is more for fun.

v
victorzh 03.02.20

MiGamer86
And if you sell to zero (for debris), and to stop business? Or there's so customized to lossless did not work?

OlegFо
Many thanks - both answers to my questions, and overall contribution to the theme of the DLC. Very pleased that in Runet there are also people willing (despite shkolotu and trolls) to search for and share useful information about the game. Plus each of Your post.

Is it possible to sell the business? Anyway, to get back to being a naked club? Honestly, to look at businesses very curious (as any innovation in the game), but most likely during the week it is I get bored and I'm ready to get rid of them. Club-that I bought more as a kennel in a style dramatically different from the refined interiors of the penthouse in the Eclipse and the cabin in the hills + garage for motorbikes. My Persian now lives in it, and get rid of it I'm not going. As for businesses - I think about them more than good, and the fan for a week or two.

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

victorzh
Can not be sold. I pressed them dry and deactivated.

l
lookaway 03.02.20

1. is it possible to buy a club elsewhere, selling the first for half the cost, as with the offices?
2. I understand that the essence of all these cases is the same as in SEO. take, carry, sell etc.? the business itself Nitsche will not bring?
3. still need a polkarty to ride?
4. the exhaust is minimal?

O
OlegFo 03.02.20

1-3. Yes
4. Even less.