3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegFo 03.02.20 04:06 pm

Bikers DLC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Soon in GTA Online: "Biker" and many more

"Bikers", the next major update for GTA Online, will give players the opportunity to create and lead your club in Los Santos with up to 8 players. Players are waiting for new role – from novice candidate to the President of the club, a huge number of modes for cooperative and competitive games, a number of new motorcycles, real estate, including the building of the clubs with special features for bikers, as well as hot spots for dishonest entrepreneurs.

In addition to the opportunity to make a career in the gang and build a profitable business, managing a reputable club, update the "Bikers" will delight you with themed game modes, new weapons, styles, tattoos and features that will bring a fresh note into the criminal world of Los Santos and blaine County.

The club is a dangerous business, and sometimes on the job you will need the help of all the departments.

The enterprises of the club will open for you new opportunities of a vertically integrated business development.
218 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor-Knight 03.02.20

MiGamer86
Like frame transport motorcycle. Kind of are there in the game, one...or not?

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

The video that asked the biker community. It's only been 5 months. View much of what was requested by the community, Rockstar will be able to realize.
Spoiler

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

vatsonification
Well, at least the already announced increase the capacity of new organizations. And given a hint of the appearance of new objects in the entertainment industry (possibly the new night clubs).

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

MiGamer86
Most likely the new facilities will serve similar offices. But getting 8 people in an organization is not an easy task for almost all players.
Even if you gather, in a session fit only 3 full club. But still have to climb bosses and bosses with their organizations. And don't forget the limit on 6 VIP session. Turns out the overload of some kind.

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

vatsonification
Yes, right now abruptly starts to the bikers to play. And bosses will be a little. As there is now almost normal bosses. Because each felt it his duty to buy an office))

U
USER_NT 03.02.20

Spoiler
Spoiler

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

Interestingly, there will be the opportunity to visit churches and temples, to pray, to carry with them the icons and spread the word of God in the vast online?

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

So the Week of discounts has not started. As a hint))

x
xXHASLXx 03.02.20

MiGamer86
started the lool)

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

xXaLexX
At the office. the website was not the information so I'm happy))

v
victorzh 03.02.20

MiGamer86
2x GTA$ & RP on Lamar lowriders missions, Entourage, & a Stunt race playlist. 25% off T20, Zentorno, ETR1, Baller, Volatus, Swift, Luxor.
From 23 to 29 September.

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

By the way, on the website of the social club in the Russian language, still no news about bonuses, but when switching on anglicky, the news is, anglickom.

l
lookaway 03.02.20

_DooM_

v
victorzh 03.02.20

_DooM_
They have some discord at this time. Even the news in English appeared with a delay of a day.
I more interested in the trailer where?

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

lookaway

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

victorzh
Early for a trailer... not the Game comes out this week and maybe not next.

l
lookaway 03.02.20

_DooM_
you're on the news page. I was on the main

P
Porsche911GT3RS 03.02.20

I have a question! Can I play the old DLC (the stunt-rich) , if a long time not played gtfu? CeTO on the map marks all gone.(

l
lookaway 03.02.20

Porsche911GT3RS
can

v
victorzh 03.02.20

MiGamer86
It is believed that tomorrow the trailer. Read tvittere one notable levaldigi, which is usually correctly predicted.