3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegFo 03.02.20 04:06 pm

Bikers DLC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Soon in GTA Online: "Biker" and many more

"Bikers", the next major update for GTA Online, will give players the opportunity to create and lead your club in Los Santos with up to 8 players. Players are waiting for new role – from novice candidate to the President of the club, a huge number of modes for cooperative and competitive games, a number of new motorcycles, real estate, including the building of the clubs with special features for bikers, as well as hot spots for dishonest entrepreneurs.

In addition to the opportunity to make a career in the gang and build a profitable business, managing a reputable club, update the "Bikers" will delight you with themed game modes, new weapons, styles, tattoos and features that will bring a fresh note into the criminal world of Los Santos and blaine County.

The club is a dangerous business, and sometimes on the job you will need the help of all the departments.

The enterprises of the club will open for you new opportunities of a vertically integrated business development.
218 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 03.02.20

Vanek_Assassin
If you're talking about a new mode of attack from the bike, then press on the keyboard x and click left or right mouse button. Persian is to kick left or right, respectively.

V
Vano_Strelok 03.02.20

victorzh
Thank you.

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

Why kill list changed? Now the killer appears first, then the one who killed him. Yes, and the title enrage: the President has killed opponents of the President, captain killed the Sergeant, etc.

_
_DooM_ 03.02.20

vatsonification
Too confusing, this confusion, right now, dick understand someone who kills.

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

Some exclusive clothes for buying nightblade anybody got?

W
Wraith_Soul 03.02.20

vatsonification wrote:
Why kill list changed? Now the killer appears first, then the one who killed him. Yes, and the title enrage: the President has killed opponents of the President, captain killed the Sergeant, etc.
Then yesterday I couldn't understand someone who kills.

K
Kurshupa 03.02.20

Hi all, please tell me if in the new DLC to activate several businesses, for example the production of drugs and the production of counterfeit securities? Thanks in advance

T
ThrillKill 03.02.20

Can

v
victorzh 03.02.20

vatsonification
Yes. Black t-shirt with the Western logo.

U
USER_NT 03.02.20

This DLC stuff, normal bikes not delivered, customization of these bikes is not delivered, the customization of clothing with patches is not delivered, the normal clothes are not delivered, some some solid jokes, giggles.

s
satanicgod 03.02.20

Guys, what types of shipping can be performed alone?
Just tried to make max documents - took delivery in Bay and went bankrupt at the time. Stupidly it is not possible to deliver 15 boxes alone. Had 30 minutes to get 10 pieces - paid 86к but the rest is gone. Although he wrote back. If I would take delivery in BOS it would have received 84к and certainly have time, but still almost all 30 minutes would have spent , and this is not profitable, it is easier to farm missions or warehouses.
What sort of mission max delivery Coca, Mari, meta and money?

s
sw1ft1 03.02.20

share information how much money to bring company. I've found the trail. info:
counterfeit bills - the most expensive company, max upgrades, $196,000 in LS or $294,000 in Blaine County
honey - at the docks, max upgrade, 236к
cocaine is the most expensive, apparently without the upgrade, Sold it in Blaine County, $360k.

t
tuman31 03.02.20

sw1ft1
so hopping that brings, and over time, what's up?

M
MiGamer86 03.02.20

But the trailer did come out XD

v
vatsonification 03.02.20

victorzh
Throw the screen, please. I don't know whether this t-shirt to give away 100k?

In clubhouse lost fresco (instead of the one that bought base), in the settings clubhouse is my mural. How to return?

USER_NT
Than you the renewal you did not like?
Rockstar has done almost everything asked bikers: new bikes, a bit of customization, clothing, hats, accessories, little bit of hairstyles, tattoos, clubhous with a workshop where you can drink, play arm wrestling or Darts, not waiting for downloads, different build.
In addition, the bonuses for riding a motorcycle, the hierarchy, the opportunity to open his business.
Not added is that the tuning of the level of benny (although I don't know what the bike can you to tune), beard and piercing in the nose.

M
McEclipse 03.02.20

vatsonification
bullshit added
all the DLC story they want, and they whistles perdelki for online sawing

t
t830x 03.02.20

For me, this is the rules hairstyle from all available.

M
MephistoXX 03.02.20

As for me, this DLC is lacking two things: first racing bikes style Road Rush (when you can fight during the race, but only the melee weapons), which seems odd, given that the possibility to attack with axes while riding added. And secondly Billiards. Mini Billiards game as in SA or four would be very in theme clubhouse. And again, even the added cue as a weapon, and there is no game)

I
Ilya Krasilov 03.02.20

I activerow 5, but the last two bought at the most expensive , and the second from at a price low-high , if you buy more expensive, I will have 2 warehouses coke? or replaced?

M
Mortaliss 03.02.20

In short, I do not know che there have others, but I'm playing with a friend saying that the addition is pretty nice,lots of character customization(at bikes unfortunately a bit sparse,though I may be snickering after the lowriders)a bunch of new missions, some of which are really not so trivial,like when you intimidate the Builder or driven stoned state truck with marijuana and it is absolutely impossible to manage, very funny challenge when you have to batter the car in the melee,beat a thread tractor out of it rednek climbs,shoots you,the cops come,shoot you and him,and them hammering you over the head with a wrench, and when you kill a player with this key on the go,the buzz is just unreal,well, and just always something is not as expected,even banal out of the club accompanied by the collisions of killers,and of course new opportunities for savvy businessmen,it is even possible to be a meth king style walte white,and of course in the DLS there are good stories (it would be strange if they were not) which are very nicely managed and quite fast, which is enough to not have any desire to move to dull Santoro and others like them,among the new cannons,very pleased with the mini grenade launcher if you want to ride the bike as you prevent idiots in kurume,well, guns and melee quite a fan,so while I'm happy,of course sad not very impressive profit any narkofabrikami and a lack of new mini-games (well, at least the bones of it could bring?),but there's no niche to do