3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 03.02.20 04:17 pm

What mods would you like? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell here what mods you want on the STALKER!
266 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazahakazz 03.02.20

and I have shitload of mods that Mona was flying like Hancock=)

S
Strelok01 03.02.20

Mod making weapons more reliable. And then shoot a couple times of che-thread -and a mustache, came, wear balshoy, traders do not take. and myself in balshoy loss and regular chores to get to buy a new barrel. Common word = nonsense. In life such a quick stupid wear is not in sight.

S
SANTitan 03.02.20

I'd like the mod to be able to remove the clothes from the dead. Very much I ask to prompt where to take this!!!!!!!!

R
Repack 03.02.20

Of course AMK 2.0!!!

D
Demos_PVA 03.02.20

Стрелок01 And a mod has to link to
Good thing I set myself.

T
Taras_N 03.02.20

Of course I would like more enemies and/or more frequent revival, of course we are talking about the monolith and mercenaries.

p
plohotnikOFF 03.02.20

Стрелок01
What traders don't take a gun in bad condition is right.

B
BestPro777 03.02.20

MrDi--No, not right and uncomfortable. Better that they bought it at a lower price but the main thing to buy!

p
plohotnikOFF 03.02.20

Yeah, but do you think dealers do nothing to wrestle over the weapon to lead a normal state. If you do not take, therefore, not profitable. He podyschite which get a penny, if you repair the weapon and then sell it.

r
rock music 03.02.20

a friend BestPro777 pokuy to realism, he does not know where all the putrid stuff to do. how is it =\

p
plohotnikOFF 03.02.20

In any case it is better to earn money by selling artifacts. It is more profitable and more interesting.
I would also like a mod that would add a trader in Pripyat. And also in the Area were single anomalies.

Z
Zlou 03.02.20

I want to make civilian zombies)

Y
Yhhy 03.02.20

Please make mod for Gauss gun as from Vogue CHN

1993kos1993 03.02.20

AMK 2.0 and new quests we would like!

p
plohotnikOFF 03.02.20

Infection_123
And wait for this mod 10 years.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 03.02.20

Winter...So even the monsters,anomalies, and even the arts winter!

i
ipsh 03.02.20

want to mod making stalkers

m
mavr68 03.02.20

Oh I'd like the mod to type in Hollywood films there are two shotgun or pistol.... it would be possible and Yuva knife

B
BestPro777 03.02.20

Green scarf cute of animosity--Maybe you're right. I somehow do not care for SUCH realism. It's just the fault of developers: weapons NEVER disappears which remains after the corpses. But because it crashes and freezes ( I have ) and this was the same in the PM and ERS. And it is proven to me. To give examples?

r
rock music 03.02.20

so why do I need these examples, I have all the rules... and guns are removed, and the bodies. I am the stuff from the corpses do not pick up, it is lying, however missions, I have no...