3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 03.02.20 04:17 pm

What mods would you like? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell here what mods you want on the STALKER!
266 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIBIK in da haus 03.02.20

and would they(the authors)all locations in one game!they are there trust me?

G
GRESHNIK73 03.02.20

BIBIK in the hizzie

That such was the Stalker need a different engine...Maybe in future something like that will..

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 03.02.20

the co-op this course will krutnyak, gathered a party of 5 Starkov and poshol on a mission to bring down the enemy

r
rock music 03.02.20

well, Yes. it would be possible to get the whole Quad or just the two of us stagger. one special anomalies, the other covers.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 03.02.20

The cooperative will not be for this engine other need, subject to all sorts of stupid ideas like CARS!!! CARS!... and what for you to cars? so every second the Stalker can spend where it is necessary for remuneration

S
Sirius777 03.02.20

I for quests,epic battle(siege, etc.), a new weapon... a couple of new secrets...))

B
Bianor 03.02.20

From the next topic:

1. Free camera. Inseparable from HS and is capable of controlled flight.

2. The ability to completely hide the HUD, something like ScreenShotMode in UT. Pressed the button - the HUD disappeared, pressed the other - has appeared.

3. The ability to walk smoothly, not waddling from side to side like a penguin.

Nothing more is needed.

B
BIBIK in da haus 03.02.20

well, I hope they are smart enough to do the free mode?!would be great

r
rock music 03.02.20

this is of course so easy to make that they will see your post and immediately run to do everything.

g
grand gangstar 03.02.20

hachu winter mod (Nada manelito to go is the desire to ask)

M
Method-Man 03.02.20

Their
It seems to be in the game settings you can turn off the HUD

m
marguz 03.02.20

Hi! People! People! Help make the mod itself does not work :(
1.Always day and Sunny( I'm afraid of the dark :))))
2. The weight of 1000-1500 kg
3. GG can always run and jumping higher
4.Foods specifically treats
5.Radiation is not valid
6.No bleeding
7.The wear of the weapon zero
8.Artifacts are visible
Help,pliz!!! It is very necessary!

B
Bianor 03.02.20

this is of course so easy to make that they will see your post and immediately run to do everything.
It is not difficult to make, than three available modes, if you're a developer, of course:)

It seems to be in the game settings you can turn off the HUD
Impossible. In the Shadows it was possible buttons - and +, in DOOMII, in the Sky, and Kale this way not working.

r
rock music 03.02.20

Yes, what the fuck pros cons? if my mind serves me, the HUD is all the extra info that we see on the screen. scale health, minimap and so on. all of this is disabled in the options. he played without any garbage on the screen for immersion in the atmosphere.

It is not difficult to make, than three available modes, if you're a developer, of course:)
of course it is not difficult. only need something every buyer of their game to hold for your account high speed Internet and consider a lot of nuances like how to keep normal players from 8летнего Vovochka who just bought kompik and Stalker and he's in the throes of passion shoot all of you fucking in the back somewhere in a peaceful area or slaughtered knife.

S
STROGOV 03.02.20

Yes, the texture just everything in General, and of course the global M. A. K. 2.0 still want to see it in Call of Pripyat, because the mod was very bad, and to OGSE, it was the best!

A
ADusha 03.02.20

To COMBINE LOCATIONS PM the ERS and the RFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Bianor 03.02.20

Scarf, know how to read?
I repeat:
The ability to completely hide the HUD, something like ScreenShotMode in UT. Pressed the button - the HUD disappeared, pressed the other - has appeared.
Think, man, think what that means!

of course it is not difficult. only need something every buyer of their game to hold for your account high speed Internet and consider a lot of nuances like how to keep normal players from 8летнего Vovochka who just bought kompik and Stalker and he's in the throes of passion shoot all of you fucking in the back somewhere in a peaceful area or slaughtered knife.
Zaboristaya you crap. Riprap?

j
jimi495 03.02.20

want to mod where a lot of new guns!

2313212 03.02.20

I want Arsenal mod,medic the opportunity to fly on the Vert as in stalker oblivion lost 1511,transport and human valves on the gun

S
S_n_o_R_c 03.02.20

I would like all groups to join and to go with your gang:)))