3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 03.02.20 04:17 pm

What mods would you like? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell here what mods you want on the STALKER!
266 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defender27 03.02.20

I would like the grenade launcher on the Avalanche

K
Kit90 03.02.20

All want to leave as is, but increase the activity NPC in the zone as stalkers and mutants, and night to activity vozrostaet and add the radius of the habitat, for example at the bunker the scientists had nothing nebylo I have, on the plan of attack of the mutants (here in CHN, this chip was a) damn boring it hurts, and so SN me full and satisfied, or if anyone knows where such a fix or download give me a link personally or here.
+ to join the RAID (which chapters.stalkers answer to go his own way).
Actually this is all what I want and wait =)
Stalker just turn on my music and play)) I think the mod because of this trouble is not worth it )
_ZL0Y_ for civilian zombie +1 )
SANTitan omg and what do you offer to leave the corpses?))

G
GRESHNIK73 03.02.20

So here is my version as I'd like to see Stalker with mods:

1. Add people on location(but not too much)+monsters
1.1. Add people to the location of Pripyat(there, somewhere said desperate stalkers lomanulis to the center of the zone(in this case, in Pripyat))
1.2. To add to the backwater of Svoboda and the debt...(let ramaza)
2. How some way to at least return the location bar 100 rengen With a new story(ie, before arrival of the group Debt)and the return of the Bartender and the Arena.(but it's probably the most difficult)
3. To balance everything(weapons prices arts)So that was a little more difficult
4. To give the real name of weapons with the exception of special orders have a good sense of humor and unique weapons
5. Add anomalies (area as a pancake, no way!!!)
6.The return of civilian zombies
7.What a way to come up with the eternal quest for Example, quest mercenarythe bottom line is that you someone says help me kill a certain Stalker and you want to talk free marketor the alternative out yourself)
7.1. If all the same someone will be able to make the previous point is that If you agree to be a killer on the PDA will link not no any information about his location will be given only a nickname.

Well, like everything...Here is Tamim I'd rather see STALKER call of Pripyat...

S
SHAFT47 03.02.20

Here's a mod now http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_call_of_pripyat/579582/

U
Ulman 03.02.20

Want multiplayer at single locations to all over the place was (merchants,NPCs,mutants, anomalies, etc.).Long dreamed of co-op.

D
DanyWoker 03.02.20

My wishes for the future of fashion:

1.) Arsenal mod with PM
2.) More queenstow in Zaton, Jupiter and Pripyat
3.) Free movement of stalkers of all groups and individuals in all locations (except labs)
4.) Commander with CS
5.) Cont 4 points, the game for any significant groupings
6.) More mutants
7.) In Freeplay mode, the ability to recruit your own team

D
DanyWoker 03.02.20

And still forgot!

8.) Mode news as the PM in AMK.mod

T
T10 03.02.20

You want to technique, at least one of constipation walking in the exoskeleton from one corner of the map to another sometimes so annoying!

B
Bugamana132 03.02.20

CARS!!! CARS!!! CARS!!!

B
Bugamana132 03.02.20

CARS!!! CARS!!! CARS!!!

z
zOmbiRovany 03.02.20

Стрелок01

19.10.09 16:34 Mod making the weapon more reliable. And then shoot a couple times of che-thread -and a mustache, came, wear balshoy, traders do not take. and myself in balshoy loss and regular chores to get to buy a new barrel. Common word = nonsense. In life such a quick stupid wear is not in sight.

che that you are comrade gunner stuff you write about wear not real!!!take the gun put it in frying or to the acid and how wear will not be such in real life???
Incidentally know that after every shooting the barrel should be cleaned and lubricated?it's life ,but in the game these stupid things do equipment T. O. I am the shield that all is fine.

z
zOmbiRovany 03.02.20

the names of the weapons you want real!and shtoby after each discharge anomaly is small moved-fun buit!

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r.07 03.02.20

Bugamana132 in the files:
http://www.playground.ru/files/23417/
PS I haven't checked.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 03.02.20

the drive doesn't work, and the author sucked all gathered in a bunch

L
Lunh 03.02.20

Yes by the way about polomano weapons. Let or buy or disappears. And then the mountains lying around it. So the armor repair which makes no sense, easier to buy new. Can be a couple of machines to throw for a change. And messages on the PDA funny.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Serp 03.02.20

Lynx for the last + 100500 (STOPITSOT) :)

A
ADEPTUS_ASTARTES 03.02.20

Want to play for the DEBT and push armeiskii soposedly all evil( like Freedom and mutants)

d
didimon2020 03.02.20

me more quests monsters NPCs and anomalies! to complicate the game 3 times at least!
I read the forum and realized that mod-dream it: mod for fans of simpler,
a couple of MiGs that long to go
several Topol-M immediately to Pripyat and NPP covered, and then another to perform the job necessary)
repaint FSE nah in all colors of the rainbow,
gg could wear as BelAZ and jump from location to location and even FSUs wall
when you upgrade the super sneakers to jump to non-existent locations!
weapons to trulala explosive shit candy or acidic rays, I suppose not realism!
monsters to distribute music.tools to the front of the attack was played and to listen to invited.
anomalies immediately gave money and items to the tuning of the super-ked.
when you start the game gg grey mage(a COP after all), and half a party of Vlastilina rings in the group.
and that before the death of NPCs cleaned the gun. In short everything is in fact necessary!

p
plohotnikOFF 03.02.20

Lуnх
Can Uncle Yar for repair to drag everything (in freeplay), it is all for free repairs. And then all this stuff to sell at Midsummer, however, taking into account the value of the benefit is not so much, so it is better to have aksik and goldfish.

B
BIBIK in da haus 03.02.20

that's probably the best idea(in my opinion)want to in all parts of the Stalker,in multiplayer you can not only shoot,but also a FREE MODE would be(like in GTA4)that would have friends in the area, fumbled,and would be co-op!!that's when he(the Stalker)would not be!
what,people.let's collective will write to GSC,let or patch or DLC will release??