3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 03.02.20 04:17 pm

What mods would you like? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell here what mods you want on the STALKER!
266 Comments
Sort by:
x
ximik-2830 03.02.20

And I want that it was possible to add music to a PDA and listen to radio in fallout3.

S
Spaceman-RF 03.02.20

In the first place is COMPLETELY REAL models of weapons, i.e., the color characteristics, color, and the shutter on the right side, and how he recharges the weapon was properly animirano, and real sounds horujy (shots reload)

S
Spaceman-RF 03.02.20

ximik-2830
In short I want from STALKER to make FALLOUT

T
The Walking Dan 03.02.20

And fuck me they are unnecessary

M
MasterArtes 03.02.20

WANT:
1 In ZP to paste locations from PM and CHN + 5 new, the size of Zaton
2 Five story lines for different groups
3 select the GG first game (5-7)
4 All known types of weapons (including chainsaw and airstrike)
5 Lot costumes with the possibility of coloring and modification
6 About a hundred new side quests, and fifty-generated
7 the Ability to create your group/database
8 Superpopular Ahrinennaya optimization
9 Do Chernobyl atmosphere
10 Really Hardcore difficulty
11 Memorable ending EXAMPLE. Breakthrough Chernobyl with a group some groups, hard fight with the Monolith. The entrance to the Sarcophagus entrance and falls asleep with stones, and you one-on-one with hundreds of artists-Monolith. You make your way to Consciousness, learn a lot (such as they ERS, or the world is in danger). the second time destroy OS's (the first PM), go outside, And most interesting, the army of Russia and Ukraine to break into the area from different directions, destroying everything in its path, and in the center near the HS, there and starts beating. The end in Call of Duty MW 2 and To be Continued
12 the MAIN thing I want to mod weighed 10 kilobytes
+++
13 you Want time anomalies and Knife time
14 Free talk with STALKERS (as in chat,and what would understand and answer)
15 A-Live in zhizhni. Example: Woke up, went to relieve himself, pohavat, cleaned the gun, went hunting, came in, sold(vsmysle... things), swell, awake, etc.)
16 Want that intangible Sbushniki. Ie are the snitches that scout, who as artifacts, firing, and RAID.
17 Mercenaries, which you can do the orders on friends
18 Want new monsters (vkoem case neither fracture with zombies.)
19 the Global economy, adjusted for $ exchange rate and the impact of the crisis.
20 Duel with knives, like in Devil May Cry or Ninja blade
21 As mentioned above the HELICOPTER. Let's want together :):):)

PS all of the above, seriously not the case.

M
MasterOfOMS 03.02.20

All locations ever created GSC in the same fashion, the United self-made plot.

S
Spaceman-RF 03.02.20

MasterArtes
I was particularly section 12 killed... XD

D
Dr. Spore 03.02.20

Much of what I want already written, but I still want Noah stood not with a gun, and RPG-7

s
stalker po klichke hudoy 03.02.20

looking for a teacher 569381058 mods

y
yarik333 03.02.20

not to get drunk from vodka))

K
Kit90 03.02.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. ok blotnoy
Want new locations on the trunks and Braniewo, I want tanks and sports cars but not only that I went but NPS!!! You in Battlefield and GTA have =)
The video for Pavel Volya - Want and that's all someone wants?Want live fucking, Bubble nemeryannom, In a mansion big...

M
Monoli 03.02.20

I would like the minigun and that he saragusa rounds from M-16 (those in green packaging,light)as well as mod of PM where you can hire stalkers for the kit!!!

S
SNADOW 03.02.20

I have all the game series S. T. A. L. K. E. R. were cut with Old good stalker'om.I would like to see this mod in Call of Pripyat

A
Aleks 0_o 03.02.20

1 the Possibility of joining factions and doing quests from them.
2 Kalash with normal appearance and damage.
3 More quests.
4 the Ability to create your group.
5 to work with the game (ie kill the stalkers for money).
6 Transport.
7 more different objects and the ability to use them (guitar, etc)
Well, that's probably all :)))

C
Chywa4ok 03.02.20

I want to go to SN but with a terrible amount of new quests but not the way stupid, bring hither and shtob soul about how to.
P. S
When the RFP pomogaet Cardan to learn the fate of the Barge and Joker in the end it says that the gimbal with Nitrogen make machine for movement in the Area I'd like to see the damn thing but only the creators.

C
Chywa4ok 03.02.20

But shtob in action she was only midajah

C
Chywa4ok 03.02.20

yarik333 to get drunk from vodka duck there is a patch

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 03.02.20

Airstrike... *closed my eyes and thought about the fact that this is not the Stalker and discussing the contest for the most stupid idea*

K
KeryaSokol 03.02.20

I would like maps for multiplayer, but only with the built-in mods for Example:a car ride,teleports
PS If this is possible?!

I
Ilya Mechennyy ST. 03.02.20

I would like to mod mercenaries as PM. to be able to hire his guards requestby NPCs. well, if someone will remake the configs and scripts and adapts to the RFP it will be very good.