3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleSSeDBeatZ_UA 03.02.20 04:17 pm

What mods would you like? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Tell here what mods you want on the STALKER!
266 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dr.MOHCTP 03.02.20

Tired of stupid threads where all sorts of &Ah]@§you speak the stupidest ideas such as hachu to join the group or I want a helicopter" and more weapons in the game enough! Why do you need more if you use 2-3 of the force?

K
Kit90 03.02.20

- I want a helicopter.

s
sp031 03.02.20

Global mod Call of Alexeevka

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 03.02.20

Call say o_0

J
JerelyMarleCrash 03.02.20

Want add-ons for FALLOUT 3,the current is normal,and not like the third fall.And then we don't need another ERS.

1993kos1993 03.02.20

Yes, make better quests new and challenging

P
Peigas 03.02.20

I like the mod that used the bodies had suits,jackets and helmets,and then wait when you get the order for a long time((((

S
SNYPS 03.02.20

If you have smart people that do the mod to the corpses of the stalkers did not disappear at all (well, or at least there the commercials of the year 2) the idea is to do this, just podrasti some config and ALL. If anyone knows where to get it or knows how to do that please skinte in lichku.

s
sp031 03.02.20

JerelyMarleCrash666,Actually Call him! :-S

L
Lexa Tr 03.02.20

And really make the animals have a survival instinct?And then you brutally kill your friend the dog from the pack, and you instead get scared and run away turn around and attack!Or when the dog(or other mutant) put a shot into the back it beeps but won't run!

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.ok blotnoy 03.02.20

Want new locations on the trunks and Braniewo, I want tanks and sports cars but not only that I went but NPS!!!

S
Skayuoker 03.02.20

I would like to be able to recruit any npc into your bandeau

S
Stabilizer999 03.02.20

I'd like, that would be in the area appeared screamers, namely at Midsummer.The film is all probably watched. Namely, the 1st type(class reptile)- like candy, and the 2nd type(the wounded soldier), that screams help. So walking on the area, you see a wounded Stalker(estesno he cries man help), give him a medkit, and he told you the circular saw on the head. A reptile of the earth will pop up in nagogami moment. Really the area is Strahova roam. And to protect (not to get spotted screamer - suit against reptiles) have a wristband to buy from the dealer, but he set to work sucking, because the radiation will knock the settings.well, I will have to buy the bracelet abruptly. To invent a legend about their appearance. And call screamers mod. Sorry I'm not moddel and know there are none, and then get such modic.

G
Geroy Donbassa 03.02.20

Kit90
I want a helicopter

me too!!:D let's want together xD

D
DOKKIRILLDOK 03.02.20

weapons chtoyuy lot of it was very very different!!!!!!!!!!!! grenades are different!!!!! and machineee

K
Karneg16 03.02.20

who is the coolest mod-maker?????????

K
Karneg16 03.02.20

I would like a mod where all locations are combined and destructible like in Red faction:Guirilla

K
Karneg16 03.02.20

I would like a mod where all locations are combined and destructible like in Red faction:Guirilla

K
Karneg16 03.02.20

but the coolest mod would be if it added 50 new pieces of art if the idea wishes to pichit [email protected]

x
ximik-2830 03.02.20

I want winter,I want winter really,really want the winter!
And something else raznoobraznoe example:
A little more queston,change of season(a quick one season 1 month),and is used on every season had its own characteristics such as different arts.
Or can a mod what was to develop as in an MMO,first weapons with the armor sucks,but with time better and better.