3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Sevostyan 21.09.19 05:19 pm

Pirated version of GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Attention! For download links and crack'n or play with attached/sewn etc. crack'n om a ban without warning for long term. — V-Nine

The previous part
d
d3d9 21.09.19

Anagliph
Is it possible to put only Update 3 ? Without the crack.
So how to run the game with the old crack is not.
Need a new user to create, then constantly to enter a password, also the date before each start it is necessary for March to return.

f
famafepu 21.09.19

Jeff-xxx
I had a problem with the loading of textures,I put Windows seven and everything was podgruzhat stable,let them try each

Jeff-xxx
I put 8 and 8.1 and 10,did not progrules texture,placed 7 and standards

J
Jeff-xxx 21.09.19

Thanks for the advice , will try .

R
Richards 21.09.19

Jeff-xxx
no, it's corny, looted and went home, and that's ridiculous, no place like military base or prison, stupidly a couple of places in the spirit of Trevor's trailer and paleto Bay, so of course as Kama but realized there is not easy storage, pass and forget, and even more so after Suzette to do absolutely Neche, one dullness and boredom.

I
IIIk0lHeG 21.09.19

released 1.0.372.0 patch ? Google something there, although I heard about it. and the trainers there.

v
virtyworld 21.09.19

You will have no patch.he onlinec only

r
romanius__ 21.09.19

virtyworld
for the pirate is still waiting for the Chinese patch write

k
kalek 21.09.19

cars from the DLS soon, I will wait a bit

K
Kirill Lunin 073 21.09.19

is it possible to pirate GTA 5 to put the updates and Patches???

B
Bitrix1004 21.09.19

Hi all! Pomogite solve the problem with the saves folder. B the game has 2 save, but in the documents folder C:\Users\User\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V there is no profile of these saves. How do I find the location of these saves?

n
nat.mih 21.09.19

Kirill Lunin 073
You can, but only manually, and the new version will need a new crack.

Bitrix1004
C:\Users\User\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles in this folder on the license, the pirates probably save elsewhere.

i
ilya 68 21.09.19

why do I get error reading file e setup part 01.exe during boot.bought the pirates

G
GanjaGan 21.09.19

People, and about the ligaments of the amd+amd, is there any way to run on the discrete card game? and then on integrated nobigrot((((

Y
YahooEyoU174 21.09.19

there is a fix for the black helicopter mission or how it can go if there are no NPCs?((

D
Demonicheskiy Pekashnik 21.09.19

Alex Coachman
stolen bread do not return so the loss will not be reimbursed

T
The Dmitry Disaire 21.09.19

I noticed one amazing thing why the pirates I have works better than the license,that is loads faster than it can be related?

H
Hawkwind 21.09.19

Maybe that Social Club is not involved in the launch. But this is just a guess, I have a license.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 21.09.19

Author_Nick
Already 1000 times,after upgrade, dirty money 2 had problems with game lags,brakes, etc. And pirates version game 350 that runs like clockwork,so that's something.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 21.09.19

Mr.Nobody....
didn't know sorry) and you can license steam the patch deliver?

M
Mr.Nobody.... 21.09.19

Author_Nick
No need to wait until Rockstar themselves better, they know the problems,but when XS will fix itself as the update came out stopped playing.