3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Sevostyan 21.09.19 05:19 pm

Pirated version of GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Attention! For download links and crack'n or play with attached/sewn etc. crack'n om a ban without warning for long term. — V-Nine

The previous part
T
The Dmitry Disaire 21.09.19

Mr.Nobody....
it looks like Rockstar is struggling with so as not to put the last patches ,put the patch now requires activation key.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 21.09.19

Author_Nick
On Litzau you can't put the old version of the patch,it's useless. So if a single play that can and pirates,plus without any problems possible fashion to put.

T

Mr.Nobody....
rose patch 350.1 just needed for the steam version to download,I single, OK litsuhe will go better with this patch than with the new.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 21.09.19

For a long time all corrected.

T

Salvador Gunzerker
no shit like that,not everyone,who helped,and who does not.

G
Grob13 21.09.19

Good day. Tell me what a pirate is the best place for modding the game with all the additions? Pure play and on it to throw all the patches or is there some sort of Assembly?

x
x[GAMER]x 21.09.19

Latest cracked version download and all.

T

download license ,then treat with tablets Reloaded.

G
Grob13 21.09.19

is there any source with the chronology of the patches, what exactly and in what order to put on the license(pirates)?

x
xekjkee 21.09.19

Grob13
it's not GTA 4, put the latest update, tablet from reloaded and in the way

G
Grob13 21.09.19

xekjkee
There is a link to a crack and the latest update or tell me what are the latest versions, I'd appreciate it.

x
xekjkee 21.09.19

Grob13
look on any torrent

m
meagarry 21.09.19

But if is already litsenzionka, will not conflict if you put more and pirates?

13baph13 21.09.19

I Reloaded help ,playing 5 update any departure was not.

F
Fydjem 21.09.19

Guys help me out! At this moment everything stops. Why then not start?

T
The_Gummy_Bear 21.09.19

Hello pacana.
Sorry if already answered stopitsot times the dummies like me,but all the same...
I have a pirate (but don't throw tomatoes,because if you go gta5 on the laptop,and will solve the problems,then buy it!:)
So,the problem is that while starting GETEA-5 I have is an endless download of the theme (changing images load,plays music,on top of a button to LOGIN and CREATE a PROFILE (SC) and at the bottom there is pogruzochno Plot.And so on indefinitely,an hour+ for sure.
I used ALL advised people on the Internet.really all:
1.The names of the folders I have in English,and all the way to the game (With the/My documents/GTA V).
2.The profile name and the computer also remade in ENGLISH.,just in case.
3. The settings file was removed (which always appears in every run).
4. Updated SC to the latest version.
5.Installed the latest crack from 3DM (also there was a Chinese patch,I patched them, too).

About the start of the game when you turn off the Games.the video card,and then the insertion too,but it is to this problem is not relevant and does not help.

So,friends,I would still zatestit GTA5 on the new laptop,so please help.
Any utility will appreciate.Thank you.

p
ppsbkwmcrs 21.09.19

People I have Update 2. First leaves in 5 minutes, then allow to play EXACTLY 1 hour and crashes. What to do in this case? After all, 5 update is clearly not praise.

b
bsww 21.09.19

If you purchase a license, then the pirate save will load or play the first have?

k
killlersky 21.09.19

bsww
loaded

b
bsww 21.09.19

killlersky
thank you