3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Sevostyan 21.09.19 05:19 pm

Pirated version of GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Attention! For download links and crack'n or play with attached/sewn etc. crack'n om a ban without warning for long term. — V-Nine

The previous part
L
Lex Slim 21.09.19

Turbo-515TM2
DirectX not installed, or rather not the whole

T
Turbo-515TM2 21.09.19

Lex Slim
thank you, I blunted myself after the installation of Windows does not put direct))))

S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 21.09.19

In General such a problem. Put a pack of post above. Launched. Yes version new. But they say activation is not found and asks for Internet. Although it is connected) At whom such was?

A
Alina Chechenina 21.09.19

How to solve the problem so as not to change the date?To move
Hello , tell me , here is napriagaet one problem , how to fix to make the game work you need to change the date.

A

If I change the date my Internet does not work and I need it constantly
It does not suit me , and still the same problem if I put direct 11 I have black spots

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 21.09.19

BlackNigerSofa
The date changes in the pirates as far as I remember

Alina Chechenina
and I advise you to put the pill later well better repak fresh (where time does not change). but if litsuha then I can't help you with it no problem

W
Wolfram carbide 21.09.19

On tablets from reloaded date should not be changed, as far as I remember, this problem exists on older tablets from 3дм.

A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 21.09.19

tri topora
on latest 3dm like too fixed, and although reloaded more stable it will be

A

I have to push different and confused , the latter generally all in Hebrew , but it's not difficult to change languages
http://prntscr.com/9i2pek here may have an extra launchers ) when you can go
Roman Pivovarov
I these sites do not come

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.09.19

Alina Chechenina
http://gmt-max.org/action/10174-grand-theft-auto-v-gta-5-pc-2015-rus-eng-repack-maxagent.html zaregalsya and download from here and everything will be okay

Alina Chechenina
Then worry

A

Roman Pivovarov
why would I want that on a website infected go, if this site is not bad?

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.09.19

Alina Chechenina
Zarazeny? News. A year and a half he shake any Repack with a virus was not. Don't believe Google gmt-max if you don't want to link to in the search you will find the Repack/crack on GTA, zaregalsya through the mail and will download what is needed to choose

_
_DooM_ 21.09.19

Windows reinstall EPT, obviously.

A

all of this reshina , now installed new fire wood on ATI 15.7.1 bag dropping is not friendly video card if you disable the built-in

The issue has been resolved thanks to 3дм

L
Lex Slim 21.09.19

ShMaLb_BoBeR
First try to change the date of PC on 17 or 18 April if will not help, it is probably the case in the pill.

S
ShMaLb_BoBeR 21.09.19

Lex Slim
Solved the problem by run as administrator. But the game is not very stable...

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 21.09.19

Please tell me,I now want to buy the licensed version of GTA 5 in Steam ,tell me if I played with 2 pirated versions of gta5 have used in their trainers,cheats, save, put the patches there if I have any problems with the license,can ban me for that? PS all of the above I've already removed as pirates.Well guys please tell me,I just don't want any problems,answer my questions please!!!

V
Vuqar1992 21.09.19

Is it possible to set DLS pirates GTA 5 with patch version 1.0.350 (505 fails to put crack not found)

x
x[GAMER]x 21.09.19

What DLC?

g
goofygoon1337 21.09.19

So it is DLC only for online, meaning they are on the pirates to put?