3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Sevostyan 21.09.19 05:19 pm

Pirated version of GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Attention! For download links and crack'n or play with attached/sewn etc. crack'n om a ban without warning for long term. — V-Nine

The previous part
n
nestrbob 21.09.19

What repacer better game download(R. G. Mechanics, FitGirl, Let'sРlay, xatab, etc) ?

G
Gunlinger 21.09.19

nestrbob
hatab

n
nestrbob 21.09.19

Gunlinger
Thanks, I'll try.

D
DemonTwR 21.09.19

But I have Personally not see the point in Taking the license of Gta 5 because even for a Mod That only affects Single or am I clever because the mod author has not Documented the influence of fashion on the Online component of the game to get a Ban forever and 2 Throw thousands in the Trash don't want to .
And Buy Litsuhu only for GTA Online in which cheaters Darkness why , plus like right now is the Development of Fivem Multiplayer for pirates !

D
DungeonmasterZZ 21.09.19

DemonTwR
Like it or not but the multiplayer in GTA is good for me, the purchase is more than justified, and was bought for multiplayer. Yes, in free mode often come across cheaters, but to play with friends in co-op, performing the robbery is priceless. But if you want a ton of mods to use - so download still pirates, and put on it all sorts of low priors, speedometers and Tony stark with his iron trinkets))))))

M
Mickey-Mouse 21.09.19

When all DLS gash on the pirates is old?

3_Dog_Night 21.09.19

Friends, Hello. Tell me what the latest patch or update on the pirates? And where to download it? Already completely removed the bug with crashes? Thank you.
Up

N
Nikita Schukin 21.09.19

SOS are playing pirates of the mechanics that previously ran,but now(see screenshot).

O
Oleg Belokrinickiy 21.09.19

Nikita Shchukin
Nikita, the same problem, gentlemen, what's the matter?

D
Devi_on 21.09.19

Good time of day. Who can help here's why GTA 5 was installed the mechanic did everything correctly run the launcher and any action the game does not start in task Manager hangs for a few minutes and disappears. I have a laptop Lenovo e1-572G Intel core i5 AMD radeon HD 8750m 2gb DDR 4gb

D
Dark Kahn 21.09.19

Is a Repack with the latest patch and all the DLS:
Grand Theft Auto V (v1.0.505.2) Inc. All DLC's - RePack by CorePack

A
Awesome Drew 21.09.19

Devi_on
Like a little system of your laptop good. Could be a Repack of the curve?

S
SanSanich 21.09.19

Anyone has tested Grand Theft Auto V (v1.0.505.2) Inc. All DLC's - RePack by CorePack ?
Otpishites.

a
alertxss 21.09.19

Sansanich
I now shake) it is strange that in the Runet it is still there, there are Comments like normal everything works, the only install only from 4 to 8 hours. Repoquery say that the tablet is based on the reloaded game files with asi loader'a introduced all the new content and everything else that there was (supposedly around 2000 files in the new file compared to the last cracked version ) and because of this, there is supposedly cool productivity increased. Well, plus new content)

S
SanSanich 21.09.19

Understood. Going to swing.

G
GaBp 21.09.19

Sansanich
Can sylochku from where shake

S
SVNTOZ 21.09.19

I looked it up
There the distribution is small it is very

GaBp
Attention! For download links and crack'n or play with attached/sewn etc. crack'n om a ban without warning for long term. — V-Nine

But prompt that requests to Google will help

G
GaBp 21.09.19

SVNTOZ
He is not a fool maybe in PM.

s
serjik77 21.09.19

The people in error Woodie! A running version of Grand Theft Auto V (v1.0.505.2) no, and whoever had put that it was a fake which torrents are already deleted!

L
Lex Slim 21.09.19

I'm downloading this core pack, see what's there.