3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 21.09.19 05:26 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Epic Store (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just wondering if the second Stalker will be released exclusively in store epic, will buy it if anyone?
134 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryunt 21.09.19

Of course not.

R
RikoChiko 21.09.19

Run like a lamb.

B
Blayzz 21.09.19

Gryunt
Just wondering which is stronger: hatred of the epic stor or desire to play the game , which waited 10 years)

D
Delphis 21.09.19

from mail ru too many exclusives, to put it no hurry

s
saa0891 21.09.19

Pfft,after this specific obsera the subway,I think there are few idiots create problems for yourself.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

Blayzz
Until Stalker 2 comes out, Epic can repeatedly obgadit at its temporary exclusivity.First you need to see what the Outcome will be.If the Outcome of the paw is heated, it will not stop.But I have Epic sure Stalker 2 will not take as a Outcome

W
WanRoi 21.09.19

Recochica wrote:
Run like a lamb.
You're one of those who ran for Cossacks 3, and as well ran? What's next?

W
WanRoi 21.09.19

Delphis wrote:
from mail ru too many exclusives, to put it no hurry
Another would be their fucking client raped the system and stealing data from a computer.

F
FelSCOM 21.09.19

what's the point there stalmach shove? this is a very cool franchise can be washed down your store =)

R
RikoChiko 21.09.19

WanRoi
And what's wrong with them?

D
Dako7 21.09.19

[Denis]
And you can take off and more publishers will take their AAA projects at Epic, let's see who is more adequate which will make sale or Protestants sectarian Steam.

[

Dako7
The sect and principle– not one and the same.+ a lot of inconvenience (judging by the reviews about the Epic). While I Metro torrent download.As in Steam or GOG will be delivered, buy.I personally don't trust Epic.From this store you can expect anything.

D
Dako7 21.09.19

[Denis]
A lot of inconveniences when it's rocky release DDR with a Curling iron or kojima makes their projects just for it, that's really a LOT of inconvenience. And install the app, please do not be ridiculous. But again I say, then only time will tell who is right matter. But in place of PC gamers who love playing the single/casual games I would have did the math, looked for 2018 and think twice is it worth it? And how far we will go with these principles?

[

Dako7
Dako7 wrote:And install the app, please do not be ridiculous.
On the PG where there was a separate issue.It ruptured and about the account and about the lack of achievements, and about the lack of offline mode, and about the lack of the possibility of a refund – in General, a lot of what is written.

Dako7 wrote:But in place of PC gamers who love playing the single/casual games I would have did the math, looked for 2018 and think twice is it worth it?
It's worth it.Just I can't be weak, otherwise Epic will become a habit temporary exclusivity.Burned not Deep Silver, Epic will be burned if we are Underground they will buy.And if the next game in the series Metro will be released only on consoles, Epic will love it in the ass.Vyser so one of the developers on this issue just a big fat trolling.Buying the PS4 version you just get the forest Epic, as I am a torrent with only one difference:you will have the income to Dips, from me at least a year will not.Dips wanted to do this,your lemons they year received
I ignore Epic as the Originals.

D
Dako7 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
otherwise Epic will become a habit temporary exclusivity
You don't understand me. I see no problem, even comes with a exclusivity from Epic in the habit, than such exclusivity like a Rockstar. Store making the game exclusive (for normal people).
[Denis] wrote:
And if the next game in the series Metro will be released only on consoles, Epic will love it in the ass.
Stim in the ass because RDR didn't come out on PC? If initially a product of copies of the profit which should not be considered lost.
[Denis] wrote:
I ignore Epic as the Originals.
Your right. I just was amused by the situation that no matter how sloppy Deep Silver has not made this transition, they just moved the game to another store and the same rocky deliberately ignored your Steam, the entire platform and all the rules. 0 Haight, as it should be.
The point is that the first is not prepared and you feel cheated and second you came fully armed, rocky since the release of once said only the PS and Xbox. Look at the situation from the other side, the double standards on the face.

[

Dako7
Me, rocky was a little worried.When GTA5 was exclusive on consoles, I had a nasty feeling that I've left out something.When I brought her over to Bake, it is not apparent.I mean, the discomfort is only an illusion. I RDR2 even on YouTube did not inspect.From the console of the x's I watched the end to Survive Until Dawn, the Order 1886 and Horizon.Moreover, I am not attracted to the lack of Russian voice:either read the subtitles or watch the game.The only game I went to was Max Payne 3.I screens he want, then revised that missed the plot.So what about rocky I'm not worried,their game I was not expecting.And the Outcome I was expecting.I'm usually game give not more 1199р,or 999r and lower skidon.But here I was preparing to give blood 1999r...well, bullshit.Why should I store Epic, which reviews most of the bad?I'm so used to think in the future if this shop with an unexpected catch on the release of the game, I don't know what to expect.I do not like.I don't trust Epic. So I will bypass the forest away from sin.Steam and GOG have already proven themselves, especially in GOG I personally returned the game.What is not in GOG, then take the Incentive.Uplay is less than all of the games.
You can argue endlessly.From their I will not back down

D
Dako7 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
And the Outcome I was expecting
This is the way the sad. Do not argue, do not impose your opinion. Just imagine the situation that the Metro does not break a month, you just sit there and not play the game which was expected solely because of their principles which no one will appreciate, the game is not copies, the whole world is playing while you sit is very crucial and play a paradoxical situation. Is that some kind of elections, you have to go your voice can change everything! Are you one of those?
which reviews are most bad
This means that the way it really is? If you're in 2019 have not yet realized that everything in the world of entertainment (solely subjective world) I will check personally and not through the feedback or reviews that I have nothing to say.

m
moblin 21.09.19

Recochica wrote:
Run like a lamb.
The tracker lel

[

Dako7
Dako7 wrote:
Just imagine the situation that the Metro does not break the month
What?Do you think I should play into that?

Dako7 wrote:I have nothing to say.
You don't say anything in favor of Epic, argument zero

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 21.09.19

and that there is some sort of info about Stalker 2?
in my opinion it is again stuffing to cut the dough with investors