3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 21.09.19 05:26 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Epic Store (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just wondering if the second Stalker will be released exclusively in store epic, will buy it if anyone?
134 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
You don't say anything in favor of Epic, argument zero
What about the argument about? There is a situation: it turns out the game which I expect and want to play, my PC. fits SIS. the requirements I set for three minutes of Epic stor or run it if you have on your computer, place your order and enjoy. Where there is a dispute? What position I defend, what facts or arguments you want to hear? There is no dispute, there is, as you rightly said, the principle. And to prove or convince the person who got it in his head principle I will not. How many people, so many opinions. I wrote my vision of the situation.
Dako7 wrote:
Do not argue, do not impose your opinion

B
BIG_CrasheR 21.09.19

Spamming topics about epic store, bonusi will fly as from a cornucopia.

Y
Yoba1212 21.09.19

Easily. Well, better than some discs konesh. )
But if obserutsya as Metro, the end from the beach. It's a shame that some.
Won poles, POLES(!), I though of padmaka and do not play in fantasy do not play, and sometimes the Troll fanatics, but I can not admit that they are great. Took the Balkan Slavic mythology and made a game without any cranberries, on the contrary the kids something from the brotherly Balkan myths learned.
Kingdom Come from the Czechs, Cho would say there is not, and I do not play, played on release and all. Maybe someday I will. But.. look there at Pechenegs, go to any of our historical Museum, watch a Bicycle and get really surprised. Let there are historical inconsistencies, but of historical allusions, which we supposedly alternative and the official history of three miles passes, there is more than enough.Also well done, all respect.
The same.. well, I by and large already POF in which there is the same. ))
Strongly hope that Stalker is so not obdrischetsya, I abdisu in all forums. xd)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

Dako7
Take it and buy.I wait out the Incentive/Gogh

B
Blayzz 21.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
Bonuses give??
I thought, for blogging only

B
BIG_CrasheR 21.09.19

Blayzz
Not only
https://www.playground.ru/bonus/about/

B
Blayzz 21.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
Didn't know)
But bonus all the same sense, there is no

[

Blayzz
Bonuses can be exchanged for rubles in Incentive:100 points for 1 ruble

O
OculusMortem 21.09.19

Of course will buy. A few years ago, I talked about the fact that people don't like to put dozens of different launcher on the PC, but I'm foaming at the mouth to prove that it has no value.
The BattleField series has not prevented the fact that it is not the incentive.
Diablo and OverWatch did not prevent battle.net
Uplay does not complain of lack of players.
GoG I've never used and don't understand why this service is really a sea of fans.
Mail.ru, GameNet, GameXP, etc. - nothing prevents them to exist.
For Windows millions of players downloaded the launcher from the Epics - and there was no whining about it. Really has no value, in what store gets a game - the game itself remains the same and the principle remains the same: you walk into the store, you buy it, you play it. Epic is quite a large organization, they are quite competitive and over time will develop your store, and a good start has already been made. And nagging was, is and always will be. There are always reasons, like Oooooh, denouveau, well, sooo or buy or Oooooh, nor the incentive, now only the torrent. Startling fact: no One would have noticed that the game denovo if it is not written on every fence, just as if it wasn't hype about the game transfer to another store - people would quietly went to the store, bought and played, and only a few occasionally grumbled that he spent a few moments of his very important life.

[

OculusMortem
OculusMortem wrote:GoG I've never used and don't understand why this service is real sea fans
What's not to understand something?It is convenient, once installed the game and forgot about subsequent reinstallation.If the Incentive through the ass adding a previously installed games in ghogha stupid the path to the folder with the games chosen, and they will be added to launcher, if I had to endure Win.When games a lot, this significantly reduces installation time.Even with the repayment period more loyal than the Incentive.Running games without having to connect to Galaxy.I Witcher 3 disc set, patcher and run offline.There is a cloud, but not all games in a row.It is also possible to backup games.

OculusMortem wrote:really does not matter what store the game was released - the game itself remains the same and the principle remains the same: you walk into the store, you buy it, you play it. Epic is quite a large organization, they are quite competitive and over time will develop your store, and a good start has already been made.
Really no value for you should not be, where I buy the game:the Epic today, or the Incentive/GOG tomorrow.Because your interest is not clear

OculusMortem wrote:Amazing fact: no One would have noticed that the game denovo if it is not written on every fence
Who is waiting for the pirated version games, I noticed b

R
Rolemanser 21.09.19

[Denis]
Do not understand problems with the previously installed steam games? I have a client and game installed on drive E, after the re-installation of Windows, I just run the EXE client and all the game on the spot, nothing is searched.

O
OculusMortem 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
What's not to understand something?It is convenient, once installed the game and forgot about subsequent reinstallation.
Mmm, like the incentive too, never a problem with it at night. =\

[Denis] wrote:
Really no value for you should not be, where I buy the game:the Epic today, or the Incentive/GOG tomorrow.Because your interest is not clear
For me it does not matter where people buy the game: here there - is not important. I'm more interested in whining that arose due to the fact that the game first comes out in the epic store, not steam.

[Denis] wrote:
Who is waiting for the pirated version games, I noticed b
And what does this have licesnce shouting kokoko, once denova, neither pokupau? And then stories about what supposedly FPS with dinoboy drops from 150 to 30.

[

Rolemanser
That is to say, drive E, the customer placed, and the game on the spot?Right?

R
Rolemanser 21.09.19

[Denis]
Yes, even then the client re-set is not necessary, simply run the old installed client, he will register in the registry.

[

OculusMortem
OculusMortem wrote:
Mmm, like the incentive too, never a problem with it at night. =\
Gog do not care when the next game folder of another client

OculusMortem wrote:
For me it does not matter where people buy the game: here there - is not important. I'm more interested in whining that arose due to the fact that the game first comes out in the epic store, not steam.
It's not whining, this is a warning to the publisher

OculusMortem wrote:
And what does this have licesnce shouting kokoko, once denova, neither pokupau?
Licesnce as well read the news, and then those who are waiting for the pirates.This will hide the presence of Denova, the crackers will blow on the entire web.So much the worse for developers, as warned.

Rolemanser
In short, the Steam client you need to put on a separate partition.I have a license on a separate hard, but he's not broken.Just games in separate folders:Steam/GOG/Uplay.When you try to install Steam client in a separate folder Steam mistake, so I put it on drive C. In General,hard must be broken and anew to put,Not want.Better later buy another hard, break it in half, then Steam client in one of these half and shove along with his games. In other Uplay.From Gogi a lot of Igor installed, don't want to demolish

R
Rolemanser 21.09.19

[Denis]
Look, you stood on the drive for example D, you reinstalled Windows, no need to download and put the customer, stupid run installed old customer and everything will work.

O
OculusMortem 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
It's not whining, this is a warning to the publisher
Place the publishers can just stop making games for PC on this platform too much snickering users if they are willing to whine even because of the marketplace.

[Denis] wrote:
Licesnce as well read the news, and then those who are waiting for the pirates.This will hide the presence of Denova, the crackers will blow on the entire web.So much the worse for developers, as warned.
My goodness, no warning - and then what? From this fact suddenly all salawaat or comp fly? And if not - then do not care about the presence of denova. The player who will not be aware of the presence of denovi not even realize she is in the game. What then whining about it?

[

OculusMortem
OculusMortem wrote:
Place the publishers can just stop making games for PC on this platform too much snickering users if they are willing to whine even for trading platforms
It's all if Yes ka would.I did not refuse purchasing the game,I don't want to take the Epic.I don't trust this store.
The STALKER series is one of my favorite games.It's all I have on disks.PM version 1 0001.But Epic СТАЛКЕР2 I will not take))
And not for nothing, I decided:
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/metro_exodus/tim_suini_magazin_epichnyh_igr_ili_kak_ne_sblotnut_lishnego-336796/

OculusMortem wrote:
My goodness, no warning - and then what? From this fact suddenly all salawaat or comp fly? And if not - then do not care about the presence of denova. The player who will not be aware of the presence of denovi not even realize she is in the game. What then whining about it?
This does not matter to me))).Riesen Denovo exports

Rolemanser
))) I understand, but I have Steam client was on the disk originally.I did not know that he is capricious

B
Blayzz 21.09.19

Something shit like this went ?
I do want to know ; how ardent fans of the Stalker in such a situation would react)
Just a lot of it for ten years almost waiting for

[

Blayzz
Yes it is a mess?The normal conversation.Nobody insults,no teasing.Each is in his way.