3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 21.09.19 05:26 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Epic Store (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just wondering if the second Stalker will be released exclusively in store epic, will buy it if anyone?
134 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 21.09.19

moblin
So be it.

O
OculusMortem 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
I don't trust this store.
Have not yet found a reason not to trust him, we look to the future. But I hope epic will totally develop as fast as possible to the incentives it is not lost.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

OculusMortem
I'm not giving your money to someone who me the kick in the ass I gave her the rotten politics of exclusivity.Some blows by a knife in the back else to expect from him, is not known.The Incentive is somehow safer)
I will not hide:if Epic enchanting obgadit by metro from the heart of a gloat)

O
OculusMortem 21.09.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
I'm not giving your money to someone who me the kick in the ass I gave her the rotten politics of exclusivity.
Such a policy long ago from EA and Blizzard, for example.

[Denis] wrote:
I will not hide:if Epic enchanting obgadit by metro from the heart of a gloat)
Epic just will not screw it, they and without it things go great, actually.

[

OculusMortem
OculusMortem wrote:
Such a policy long ago from EA and Blizzard, for example.
To me they are not interesting

OculusMortem wrote:
Epic just will not screw it, they and without it things go great, actually.
Well, Yes.Just something about the survival of Sweeney farted

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 21.09.19

I have nothing against another P. O. W. A. R. I. S. A.

P
Pavel Tolkachev 21.09.19

And what Haight about the epic store? what fundamentally already games out there refuse to buy?

[

Pavel Tolkachev
If you do not know about the Subway the Outcome, let me remind you: Epic took it a exclusive, ripped from Steam.This started with.
Actually, I'm on the boutiques and did not pay attention would, if not for the scandal with the Metro.That's why Sweeney is trying to get as much game time x's.He understands that in a healthy competition, he did not win the Steam

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 21.09.19

I hope that situations like the metro will not. Although, again, the game before 22 years we will not see. And this time may shop epic will be covered.

D
Dogmit 05.10.20

Blayzz
Just wondering if the second stalker will come out exclusively in the store of epics, will someone buy it?

Any game from Grigorovich in principle is not worthy of purchase. Just a torrent of oedish.

S
SergeiEgorov 05.10.20

I'll download from the torrent, if in the stim then can buy, although the game I especially do not like

D
Dreaman4or 05.10.20

Well, man, not Epic...

X
XOPSSS 05.10.20

If it's there and there, I'll take it from the eels. Let the idiots continue to blaze from do not know what

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Of course I will buy, at least on their website, at least in the stim, at least in EGS. I'm not really interested in where exactly they will get the money, and they are not really interested in where exactly I get their product.
I never understood the wave of hat EGS, and the haters themselves do not understand why they hate EGS.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
I never understood the wave of hat EGS, and the haters themselves do not understand why they hate EGS.
Because of the exclusivity, albeit because of the time. That will be Cyberpunk2077, then there will be a real competition.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Me and other players what does it matter to their competition if the product we get anyway?

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.20

If Stalker 2 makes an exclusive EGS, then with 100% probability of developing will lose most of its audience, but still there will be 2.5 defenders of this EGS who will prove that 12% is cool, although still a large part of people will fight the game.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

KIBERMAX
If it becomes an exclusive for the EGS, they will get all that share from the EGS themselves, and those who leave from behind the platform, it is not their audience, it is the backward people with whom it is worth saying goodbye.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Wrote:
and those who leave from behind the platform, it's not their audience
The developers promise a little bit not such Stalker, which is in the previous parts. So to speak, casual, under a wide audience.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Well, it's not because the EGS stalker will be casual, but in the steam - for real, brutal men with steel balls, but because for some own reason you do not like EGS.