3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 06.02.20 12:18 pm

War of the factions (Mortal Kombat X)

What faction you choose, and why?
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Sigutin 06.02.20

xVAVILONx
ALNOR
Thanks Bradke'll never forget.

A
Alnur 06.02.20

Denis Shutin
Then there are friends

D
Denis Sigutin 06.02.20

Elinor can tell you about the rest of the faction please, and then I on other websites can't find

A
Alnur 06.02.20

Denis Shutin
Exactly what ?
By the way if you have questions about MK treat.

D
Denis Sigutin 06.02.20

Sparsely and Black Dragon
ALNOR and when you started playing MK

A
Alnur 06.02.20

Denis Shutin
Sparsely this is the same special forces
Black Dragon is escaped from the red Dragon terrorists,Red them I hate and want to kill all

A
Alnur 06.02.20

Denis Shutin
Six years,18 APR I'm 12 years will be

D
Denis Sigutin 06.02.20

ALNOR
I know, I asked who they include and who is in charge.

D
Denis Sigutin 06.02.20

ALNOR
You 12 turns or 12 turns as you know MK

A
Alnur 06.02.20

Denis Shutin
First

A
Alnur 06.02.20

Denis Shutin
Sparsely
Chapter-Sonya
Employees Kenshi,JAX,Johnny Cage
Black Dragon
The Head-Kano
Employees Jarek, Tasiya,Tremor,Faceless cabal(former)

D
Denis Sigutin 06.02.20

ALNOR
thank you

I
Igor Panteleev 06.02.20

Went online MK x, a complete mess, regions apparently blocked, ping is disgusting, it is impossible to fight, delay, beats fierce, frequent departures from sessions, this should be expected, the Russian threw like always!!!!

K
Kirill Krysanov 06.02.20

In any case, the game came out, and for me this is important.

n
neosapienss 06.02.20

The people who the thread knows what it's for murder of the faction and what they are?

P
Prince Tails 06.02.20

neosapienss

in the list of techniques in finishing written how to make a killing faction. done as a fatality after finish him(dick)

S
SexInstructor 06.02.20

I'm in the Lin Kuei
)))) Because I love Sub-zero

e
ebalakul 06.02.20

how to perform a test to fight in three battles of the player

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

First joined the Lin Kuei. Yesterday has grown to level 50 and joined the Brotherhood of Shadow.

Actually, I want to pump in each faction to level 50 to see what they have there is interesting - then think and choose the one that most like and go back there.

PS
Potsony, if you hit the level 50 in one faction, then think twice before you join another.
Because if you join a new one, you will lose all the little things that earned in the old (e.g., statistics; all sorts of backgrounds/icons/framework for Kombat card; Faction Kill's and other ništâčki tied to a specific faction).
And even if you go back there, where they scored 50 level again will be empty noob with level 1 of the faction (profile level does not change) and without all previously earned good.

I already got (but I-it's okay, I don't care to pass all factions) - so if you don't want to lose what you earned over 50 levels - you better stay where you are now (on the other hand, can change the faction to me to warn).

d
draconoved 06.02.20

Igor Panteleev
Playing on the PS4 over the network and not break off. And that I have the Internet so yourself.