3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 06.02.20 12:18 pm

War of the factions (Mortal Kombat X)

What faction you choose, and why?
124 Comments
Sort by:
m
my name is Ilya 06.02.20

quadratik
The same crap?you have not decided the issue?

T
Tino Verano 06.02.20

quadratik
on the PC I have the same shit

T
Tino Verano 06.02.20

MB what netcod change?

D
DarthRash 06.02.20

yesterday was available the boss of the invasion and the invasion of the towers, on the page of the fractions tested were black, the last boss was sindel, 30 seconds lasted about 10 times, but the experience of the factions is not defended, how so?

R
Roman Saraykin 06.02.20

I am personally of the fraternity of shadows

Z
Zheka1542 06.02.20

People help! I go to MC X on Android and there is no division of faction I Went to the profile, and where to change faction says that is temporarily unavailable!!! What to do? It all started with Saturday.

S
Sanchez MKX_ 06.02.20

Identity do not understand what the hell is this war of the factions there, but not loading nifiga, I wonder at all this crap, or is it isolated cases???

M
Maksim Kosygin 06.02.20

With the Xbox one is the same garbage, weeks on the Internet get along, empty. It all began after a faction change

V
Viktor Sidelniko 06.02.20

How to sell old clothing

V
Viktor Sidelniko 06.02.20

???

p
psyoz 06.02.20

Sanchez MKX

Same! I bought a MK XL on the Xbox and can't go to war factions. Infinite status updates... And nothing happens. Solution found yet and could not.

M
Maksim Kosygin 06.02.20

Xbox won the war of factions. (before that, the tablet has opened up new costumes for the console. maybe this is related)

v
vyvernik 06.02.20

People help! I go to MC X on Android and there is no division of faction I Went to the profile, and where to change faction says that is temporarily unavailable!!! What to do? It all started with Saturday.

The same crap what to do, who knows?

E
Emperor Kintaro 06.02.20

Is also present. Maybe the update will correct.

v
vyvernik 06.02.20

With the update the exact same crap

I
Iceiceice1 06.02.20

When you give an award for the individual a place in the faction war? Next started!!!!!

r
rudik8360 06.02.20

Kintaro_MKX
I have at the moment, this stuff writes mole fractions are not available temporarily . and in may, when it was they fixed it or update the same with the phone what is it?

E
Emperor Kintaro 06.02.20

rudik8360
I do not know all the way through it. Though I'm not playing

d
diablo05 06.02.20

Hello) friends help to understand with one question on fractions I recently started playing MC about a week ago) that I joined the faction of the black dragon I gained there are already 700 crystals for purchase in the store. now my question is if I go into another faction will I lose the crystals to the store? I realized that for example in the middle of the season I naturally lose their place in the ranking that is given the award and may, after the end of the season to go to another faction without the loss of a purchase in the store. that is zakonchilsa season I got a reward and switched to another faction to see what sort of gig is sold without the crystal loss on the purchase or other fractions other currency is? and will you have me in the old faction moanalua then?

P
ProstoqYParen 06.02.20

What are these factions and why do they need?