3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 06.02.20 12:18 pm

War of the factions (Mortal Kombat X)

What faction you choose, and why?
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voodi 06.02.20

SCAR.
All the factions give achivku the incentive and all, but the rewards have the same just different pictures and changing the faction you lose them and get the same current, just in a different form, not much point in this, that and the fraction to 50 LVL is 1 click of a button)

T
Tier69 06.02.20

Stuck on fractions, perform the task in the multiplayer, but with my provider it is impossible to do, stupidly looking for a fight for 20-30 minutes connects cherry-picking fighter and all open and forfeited, and some species in the multiplayer got really boring for example a ratings battle already the 2nd hour costs wrote - Join the battle sometimes appears searching for an opponent.... I have the feeling that the provider is on the server etyo game will not let me, for the AIDS test 20 Mbps consistently, for the check went WOT in America so there are 80 ping on the Russian and then below 90 does not happen. Anyways no multipleimage a fight, not to play me((( So let there mates do not let Lin Kui

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Voodi
I'm good, and the variety is good (plus, achivku knock). And the experience of the faction rapidly gaining (especially if Kombat card to customize and conditions run), so nothing particularly difficult in the change of the fractions do not see.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 06.02.20

Tier69
We have merged the White Lotus :3 Honestly, these make online jobs I scored, because the friezes and lags of normal to play do not allow. I can't even get gold on live towers to open a fucking costume for kitana.

K
KaSa001 06.02.20

Вадиман26
If you want to open Kostyuk Ghost kitana, he offers the following method:
need online mode king of the hill, just put other players 10 points 25 times, i.e. 250 points, he can lose doesn't matter, but how you put 250 others, without any messages, you'll have this costume

E
Elf0m3n1ack 06.02.20

KaSa001
Thanks, I'll try)

K
KaSa001 06.02.20

Вадиман26
It works 100%, last 2 hours I spent on king of the hill, but as 25ую ten I put my opened suit =)) so patience and everything will be

E
Elf0m3n1ack 06.02.20

KaSa001
And it's Dark Empress Kitana or Revenant?
All, I opened the Dark Empress, which is very like))) For this I passed the living tower (a total of 5 times). Held various fighters, the last 2 times by a Scorpion. Played, no losses, all the while doing a fatality.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Remained only in the Black Dragon to pump up to level 50 and all... but I'm too lazy to have.

L
LebedevAT 06.02.20

If I change my faction, it says I will lose all achievements. In addition to the fatalities, what else, the experience of the faction, faction level? I want fatalities and other factions in addition to their use, but if it's all zero reset, then again to LVL 50, swing is not the most fun, considering that we play fo fun against each other.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

LebedevAT
The new faction will be a novice first level of the faction (i.e. the profile level will not be lost).
Lose the backgrounds/icons/frame profile attached to the old factions; lose a Fraction Kill's old faction; the statistics a little bit fixed in terms of fractions (like).

And if, back in the previous fraction all this will be possible again to beat - as they say it would be time and desire.

L
LebedevAT 06.02.20

SCAR.
Ie I understand correctly initially: all resets and when you return to the faction - will not be restored, only to fatten their in the new.
And the point in normal levels I do not understand, because the level of the faction opens icons, fatality. And simple - anything.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

LebedevAT
all resets and when you return to the faction - will not be restored, only to fatten their in the new.
Yes, that's right.
And the point in normal levels I do not understand, because the level of the faction opens icons, fatality. And simple - anything.
It is more for General information about the player. They say, cool dudes and the level is high, therefore, met an opponent with 99~ level should prepare for a serious battle (or something like that).

S
Single-Line 06.02.20

the Lin Kuei chose, while I do not regret)

A
ANbCHOUS 06.02.20

Chose Lin kui.)))
Guys, stopped points of the war,who knows what's going on??

s
stalker1914 06.02.20

SCAR.
not a fact about the last
I'm level 49 (for the player), and the grid only 1 time played

D
Dmitriy Mihalchuk 06.02.20

Hi all. Please tell me how to execute the murder of the faction. I type on the wrong button what is written but nothing happens. Question what am I doing wrong???

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

When you win, and appears Finish Him, to retreat to the far distance, hold the block button (RT on Xbox, R2 on Playstation) and press the desired combination (for example, forward+forward or back+back).

And do Faction Kill's open for gaining levels in your faction.

D
Dmitriy Mihalchuk 06.02.20

SCAR.
Thank you very much I will try to kill you))!!

A
Artem_sochi 06.02.20

SCAR.
Why when I choose a faction says connection error and different characters? Internet working