3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DZhON2005 06.02.20 12:33 pm

No radio stations in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Help pliz! Already the third CD I buy and never heard music on the radio setting. I first thought that the discs fall terribly burning but they say that other buyers like the sound is maybe I should install that patch or what.
103 Comments
Sort by:
e
englishgirl1 06.02.20

Which ROM is that? DVD or CD?

w
worm bob 06.02.20

There in the settings like as is radio tuning....

D
DZhON2005 06.02.20

Game on cd-rom. Tunes from a custom folder I have sound in the car but all the rest of the radio only the sound of the setting and the voices of the speakers changed for a couple of CD's everywhere the same, what advise can patch what you need

[
[Tompson11] 06.02.20

damn I have the exact same Batwa radio and many. what to do? only work ozerskie tracks the rest hisses , what to do ? if anyone knows, post it to the soap [email protected]

M
Mabus 06.02.20

in both cases, most likely radio cut,on DVD need to buy.

C
CJ COOL 06.02.20

WHAT DAMN DIFFERENCE CD OR DVD

e
englishgirl1 06.02.20

And such that CD is usually a stripped-down version comes. The game weighs more than 4 gig, and shoved her 2 sidyuka. On DVD easier and problems less.

M
MSHA 06.02.20

And I have the opposite: when you turn your radio DJ talking constantly, and my music from the folder User Tracks not playing...

w
worm bob 06.02.20

try the music louder to create one

M
MSHA 06.02.20

Did the whole hog. Music is playing, but not the one that was uploaded to the folder. Did and scan songs..
Can someone tell me what is written in the file MP3Report.txt in the folder User Tracks ? It is as it affects the listening of their songs?

T
TASMANSKIY DYaVOL 06.02.20

Try in the options to put User Tracks

2013 06.02.20

I have the same thing.Now 2 years playing no radio...

A
Andryuha 06.02.20

And codecs are you set? Can radio requires codecs? Or perhaps the audio driver has postavil? Perhaps the audio driver is required?

N
Northell 06.02.20

You have just PIRATED heavily STRIPPED down copy of the game. Try to buy SA'Nude on DVD, the main thing that in addition to her disk nebylo!!! I know there are 2 PC versions of the game from Rockstar - 1: radio just polurethane. weighs 3.6 Giga(CD); 2nd version of the full, original. weighs 5.4 gig(DVD). How do I get it? I have both of these versions, moreover, it is written in the official readme, which can be found in the game folder. read it carefully, You. if the niche written above did not help - then even you guys with the ogg codec® and(or) iron(maybe Drava audio card, with the game not friends!??)...

A
Andryuha 06.02.20

I have two drives with GTA sa, where EN and RUS version, I use English, because English .gxt nefasit, there is the same translation I saw on all the sites I have porezana pirates.

l
ladykiller69 06.02.20

Pirata, music abusando...

N
Northell 06.02.20

Dryuha15 Happen.

B
Black Hole-PG 06.02.20

so who does not have a radio -> when the wind blows in in the game folder and find out the weight of the AUDIO folder it should be-3,23 GB
But one-plays User Tracks that you need in the game settings, audio priniti the presence of tracks in the folder My documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/User Tracks

h
hoosya 06.02.20

people, no one knows in what format are the files with the radio?
or if not scrap thread who copy their [email protected]
in advance of the NSS is great!

D
DarkFluX 06.02.20

They have no format, but konvertatsiya in .ogg, are in the folder /audio/ , but they weigh 3-4 GB))) you Have the soap will crack) it is Easier to buy litsuhu. Or normal pirates.